Page 402 of 598 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

A Jack/Tyler Durden thing? I suppose. Though its my own pet theory Vigilante is Pike.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Though its my own pet theory Vigilante is Pike.
    That would be unexpected and cool. No chance in hell, but it would be cool.

BANNED

A Jack/Tyler Durden thing? I suppose. Though its my own pet theory Vigilante is Pike.
    Who is Pike again? Doesn't ring a bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Who is Pike again? Doesn't ring a bell.
    Frank Pike.

Though it could have been old fashioned mis-direction.

No way - seriously?

I didn't even consider him because I was so set on the DA.

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    No way - seriously?

I didn't even consider him because I was so set on the DA.
    Oh at this point I'm 98% sure it's Chase being schizo. But it just seems odd he has a huge role to play all of a sudden instead of simply being Quentin's successor.

BANNED

Frank Pike.

Though it could have been old fashioned mis-direction.
    I don't see it. There's more of a case to be made that it's Thea who finally snapped.

I don't see it. There's more of a case to be made that it's Thea who finally snapped.
    That...would actually be cool. But above the paygrade for the writers the show currently have (not that they're not already doing a good job).

Wasn't Thea in the limo with Ollie when Vigilante attacked? She even fought him for a bit before Oliver came in.

Chase can't be both Prometheus and Vigilante. Aside from that moment where they both fought each other, Chase was at Oliver's press conference while Team Arrow was fighting Vigilante.

Oh at this point I'm 98% sure it's Chase being schizo. But it just seems odd he has a huge role to play all of a sudden instead of simply being Quentin's successor.
    Chase was standing by Oliver while vigilante was trying to snipe him and fighting his team.

Thea fought vigilante and got thrown like a rag doll then was standing next to oliver and chase at the press conference while vigilante was on the sniper.

If Vigilante is someone active this season it has to be Pike right? Either that or someone we dont know or havent seen in awhile.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 03-02-2017 at 08:56 PM.

I'm thinking that Adrian is so crazy he doesn't even know he's moonlighting as the Vigilante (but I think he does know he's Prometheus).

So yeah, whenever Prometheus and Vigilante meet, it's always just the two of them, and he's just hallucinating like crazy.

He seems to be getting (even more) unbalanced though.
    The Vigilante did display Prometheus-level ninja skills he really hadn't before in this episode when fighting the team.
    While this crossed my mind, doesn't the fight seem like it is from the audience's perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    If Vigilante is someone active this season it has to be Pike right? Either that or someone we dont know or havent seen in awhile.
    That it could be someone from the Russian sub-plot occurred to me.

One other possibility on Vigilante?

Deadshot ain't so dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Chase was standing by Oliver while vigilante was trying to snipe him and fighting his team.

Thea fought vigilante and got thrown like a rag doll then was standing next to oliver and chase at the press conference while vigilante was on the sniper.

Soooo stick to my guns and think its Pike until the unmasking? Deal.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    They seem to be making a big deal about whatever Prometheus' real name is, so I'm gonna call it now: it's someone that's already been introduced on the show and that Team Arrow knows. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that introducing Adrian Chase and Vigilante at the same time is a ruse to throw us off and that Prometheus is really Adrian Chase.
    Did I call it or did I call it?