Page 425 of 598 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrump View Post
    Who do you think the season 6 synopsis could be talking about?
    For reference:

Oliver has finally solidified and strengthened his crime-fighting team only to have it threatened when unexpected enemies from his past return to Star City, forcing Oliver to rethink his relationship with each member of his “family”.
    My guess is we're finally getting the weapon clans/Outsiders War storyline. But there are tons of possibilities. The Bratva for example; Oliver and KGBeast clearly aren't on good terms anymore. But from what's been revealed of season 6 my guess was that Helix would be the main villains since Kreisberg said they'd be expanding on that storyline more next season. But given how Lyla's been acting, almost becoming the new Waller, I figured ARGUS might be the big bad next season too. It's hard to tell. We'll find out eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    For reference:

My guess is we're finally getting the weapon clans/Outsiders War storyline. But there are tons of possibilities. The Bratva for example; Oliver and KGBeast clearly aren't on good terms anymore. But from what's been revealed of season 6 my guess was that Helix would be the main villains since Kreisberg said they'd be expanding on that storyline more next season. But given how Lyla's been acting, almost becoming the new Waller, I figured ARGUS might be the big bad next season too. It's hard to tell. We'll find out eventually
    I think we're definitely going to see Helix come back and Felicity helping them free "Cayden James" to come back and bite the team.

His name is also probably an alias so I imagine he'll turn out to be an important comic character or someone we should know.

There's also Vigilante and his identity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we're definitely going to see Helix come back and Felicity helping them free "Cayden James" to come back and bite the team.

His name is also probably an alias so I imagine he'll turn out to be an important comic character or someone we should know.

There's also Vigilante and his identity.
    And so the theories begin

BANNED

How the **** is Vic Sage still not there?

And shouldn't they bring back Komodo for the weapons clans? And Katana for that matter

How the **** is Vic Sage still not there?

And shouldn't they bring back Komodo for the weapons clans? And Katana for that matter
    Well, their version of Komodo was just a generic villain-of-the-week so I'm not sure if they'll bring him in.

It might be a good opportunity to bring Katana back, if they can. Or even Huntress.

Spectacular Member

That synopsis sounds exactly like this season. I thought we were not getting anymore flashbacks. I am pretty sure they are going to break his back or give him a Court of Owls storyline since they use Batman stories for him anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    That synopsis sounds exactly like this season. I thought we were not getting anymore flashbacks. I am pretty sure they are going to break his back or give him a Court of Owls storyline since they use Batman stories for him anyway.
    Maybe deal with some actual themes? Drugs, prostitution (Mia?), hell any of the stuff from Grell's run. I mean, what all villains do they have left to use?

Maybe Dart.

Evil Katie Cassidy is the best kind of Katie Cassidy. Why they ever let her play a goody-two shoes like Laurel is beyond me. Her talents lie in the meaner characters like Black Siren. Hopefully, she stays mean and doesn't become nice next season. A little less sadistic, sure, but I still want her to have that edge.

Also, I've been noticing these past couple of episodes that Chase is very attractive. Ever since he's revealed himself to be Prometheus, he has just gotten badder (bad in the good way).

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Evil Katie Cassidy is the best kind of Katie Cassidy. Why they ever let her play a goody-two shoes like Laurel is beyond me. Her talents lie in the meaner characters like Black Siren. Hopefully, she stays mean and doesn't become nice next season. A little less sadistic, sure, but I still want her to have that edge.

Also, I've been noticing these past couple of episodes that Chase is very attractive. Ever since he's revealed himself to be Prometheus, he has just gotten badder (bad in the good way).
    ..........wow

With captain boomarang showing up next week what are the hopes that Floyd Lawton miraculously survived that explosion and is running around under Vigilante's mask.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    With captain boomarang showing up next week what are the hopes that Floyd Lawton miraculously survived that explosion and is running around under Vigilante's mask.
    Didn't they say vigilante has the same origin as the comics?

Don't know. I don't read many articles about the show. Who was he in the comics then?

I can't recall them ever saying that. I just know they said Vigilante is someone we've seen before.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Don't know. I don't read many articles about the show. Who was he in the comics then?
    The actual Adrian Chase, and his origin is similar to a certain skull shirt clad shooter.

He was basically created as DC's Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, it's not like they haven't given a reason why Oliver can't just spend time with his son and bond with him, however much he'd like too. This is also only the second time he's been kidnapped by a villain.

Though, if Chase has William, I'm curious what happened to Samantha? If she knew William was kidnapped, wouldn't she have contacted Oliver about it by now?
    William is quickly challenging both Thea and Felicity's record as the person Oliver loves who gets kidnapped. I think he's tied with Felicity at 2 times, but he has a lot of work to do before he beats Thea (2 times in Season 2, once in Season 3, two times in Season 4).

As for Samantha, new pics show her on the island with the others. I can't wait to see her interaction with Oliver (My son gets kidnapped because of you AGAIN?!).