Page 434 of 598 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Stephen Amell just crushed it on american ninja warrior during their red nose day event. He even went one obstacle farther than everyone else. I think he could have kept going if he wasn't afraid of show boating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    It sounds like it wasn't his choice he said he's sad and upset by it but understand shows have to change and move on. Sounds like it was a storyline decision by the powers that be.
    Which is kind of ironic given the powers that be kept Merlyn alive for this long despite all logic .
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Stephen Amell just crushed it on american ninja warrior during their red nose day event. He even went one obstacle farther than everyone else. I think he could have kept going if he wasn't afraid of show boating.
    It's easy to forget, but Amell's got legit skills .

Ultimate Member

Yeah he can do that entire Salmon ladder workout himself if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which is kind of ironic given the powers that be kept Merlyn alive for this long despite all logic .

It's easy to forget, but Amell's got legit skills .
    Oh no I knew he could do it. Just wish they had let him go all out. Derek Hough did almost as good in his turn.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrump View Post
    Tumblr is a hell of a drug.
    I'll have to take your word for that.

Also, huh?

Incredible Member

Just because they are done with flashbacks for Oliver I can't imagine this show without another parallel storyline going. They could always go flash forward, flashbacks for other characters, or hell the most obscure choice flash sideways to another universe. I just can't imagine them changing the whole concept of the show but it would be interesting to see it nonetheless.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Hope Boomerang isn't dead.
    I want to see Flash tied to a giant boomerang and set flying off into the sky by Captain Boomerang on FLASH.

We know Dinah and Wild Dog are back for next season because it reveal about a month ago they were signed on for Season 6.

Good finale. Season 5 gets a B+ from me.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Yeah, I found this news odd to say the least. If they were going to kill of Merlyn, I'm not sure why they didn't build toward something really incredible with him going up against Oliver. As it is, he went out on the 'concerned parent' plotline that I never really bought into.

I was really looking forward to the day when they'd cut Merlyn loose again and set him on a collision course with Oliver.

Barrowman has said in previous interviews that he was told he'd be involved all the way to the end. I wonder why the change of heart? Or if this is misdirection? I always felt like it would be Oliver vs. Merlyn in the series finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Just because they are done with flashbacks for Oliver I can't imagine this show without another parallel storyline going. They could always go flash forward, flashbacks for other characters, or hell the most obscure choice flash sideways to another universe. I just can't imagine them changing the whole concept of the show but it would be interesting to see it nonetheless.
    Siren is from Earth 2, maybe she went up against Earth 2 Arrow ?

Retired

It would be hard to flash back to the first season. They've done it a few times, but the actors have really changed in the last five years--so getting them to play their younger selves would be jarring. Katie Cassidy especially looks very different. And Amell's voice seems to have dropped an octave (but I suspect shenanigans there).

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Yeah, I found this news odd to say the least. If they were going to kill of Merlyn, I'm not sure why they didn't build toward something really incredible with him going up against Oliver. As it is, he went out on the 'concerned parent' plotline that I never really bought into.

I was really looking forward to the day when they'd cut Merlyn loose again and set him on a collision course with Oliver.

Barrowman has said in previous interviews that he was told he'd be involved all the way to the end. I wonder why the change of heart? Or if this is misdirection? I always felt like it would be Oliver vs. Merlyn in the series finale.
    It's also kind of ironic to think that both Oliver and Barry were uninvolved and oblivious to the deaths of their respective Archenemies.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

It's also kind of ironic to think that both Oliver and Barry were uninvolved and oblivious to the deaths of their respective Archenemies.
    Yeah, that is weird. Off the top of my head, I'm trying to think of a single time Barry has even defeated Thawne. He's either been a sidelined participant, like in the S1 finale, or he's let Thawne loose to accomplish his own goals. Barry's significant victories over Thawne appear to have all happened in the future we have yet to see (and may never, given the timeline alterations?).

I still feel like Barrowman will have a part to play in the ARROW series finale, whenever that may be. Plans change, then change again. It wasn't so long ago that Manu Bennett made it sound as though he'd never return as Slade because of how the character was treated in S3.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Yeah, that is weird. Off the top of my head, I'm trying to think of a single time Barry has even defeated Thawne. He's either been a sidelined participant, like in the S1 finale, or he's let Thawne loose to accomplish his own goals. Barry's significant victories over Thawne appear to have all happened in the future we have yet to see (and may never, given the timeline alterations?).
    "I always win Flash" .

Although Barry did beat the tar out of Thawne in season 2 and the finale, so there's that. But as part of the time loop I'm assuming Barry will still have to face off with Thawne multiple times in the future before they both go back in the past to set things in motion for the entire series.

I still feel like Barrowman will have a part to play in the ARROW series finale, whenever that may be. Plans change, then change again. It wasn't so long ago that Manu Bennett made it sound as though he'd never return as Slade because of how the character was treated in S3.
    I have a hard time seeing Barrowman, and Malcolm, not coming back at some point.

It's probably even more likely then Roy showing up again.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Siren is from Earth 2, maybe she went up against Earth 2 Arrow ?
    That could make for some awesome flashbacks seeing her going up against the Robert Queen Earth 2 version of Green Arrow. Maybe Siren blames Robert for the deaths of her Oliver and Sara and that is what drove her over the edge into becoming a villain.

I would be perfectly happy if there were no flashbacks/flashforwards of any kind on Arrow anymore.