Page 436 of 598 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I'm guessing Oliver's training really paid off if Rene was able to do so well against a sword-wielding ninja. I liked that brief bit about Joey and Slade. I'm sure Slade survived (the only people I think probably died are Samantha, Evelyn, Merlyn, and Harkness). If next season is Oliver raising William, helping Slade find Joey, and seeing Rene reconnect with his daughter, that would offer some nice parallels.
    Y'know, with all the kids Team Arrow is starting to rack up (William, Zoe, John Jr., maybe even Joey now that Slade's an ally again), I'm wondering if we're not seeing the next generation of Team Arrow unfold before us .

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I'm guessing Oliver's training really paid off if Rene was able to do so well against a sword-wielding ninja. I liked that brief bit about Joey and Slade. I'm sure Slade survived (the only people I think probably died are Samantha, Evelyn, Merlyn, and Harkness). If next season is Oliver raising William, helping Slade find Joey, and seeing Rene reconnect with his daughter, that would offer some nice parallels.
    I like this.

Well, they are on Purgatory...
    How do you think I came up with my weird idea?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    You sold me with Detective Chimp.
    I hope this means you enjoyed that part.

Astonishing Member

Steve is the real deal when it comes to being physical: http://www.nbc.com/american-ninja-wa...arrior/3520440

Way to go for charity.

BANNED

Im one of those people who cheer for the course, no matter what

Well, we're on the off season, so why not speculate on who is the Vigilante? Of course, everyone reasonably thought he (if he's a he) was Chase, but now we know he's not. In an earlier post, I had suggested Ted Grant, assuming he recovered from his injuries (and they always recover from their injuries). But, as I recall, Vigilante had some technology that Ted wouldn't have access to, so who else could he be (since we've been advised that the secret identity is known to us)? I'd like to hear some theories.

Sandy Hausler

Maybe he is Adrian's twin brother Dorian?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Im one of those people who cheer for the course, no matter what
    I'm just the opposite. I want the course to be thoroughly humiliated. Its shorts pulled up over its ears. Its lunch money stolen. Its head dunked in the toilet. It is sent home crying to its mommy.
    Cheers to CW alums Stephen Amell and Jessie Graff

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Maybe he is Adrian's twin brother Dorian?
    .....I'd allow it.

/thread.

Finally caught up and finished this season...it had it's bouts of ups and downs, but this was the best season of Arrow in a while, and a mostly great finale. I have a feeling the losses from the island will be minimal...but a solid ending and showdown with Chase on the boat with William in the mix, etc.

Kind of a cop out "death" for Merlin...we'll see about that....(although they could certainly do without him for a while)

Mighty Member

I still think Vigilante is the REAL Adrian Chase, the one Prometheus stole the name from.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I still think Vigilante is the REAL Adrian Chase, the one Prometheus stole the name from.
    Or Frank Pike. Either one is fine with me.

Spectacular Member

Vigilante being Jason Todd would be so Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Or Frank Pike. Either one is fine with me.
    Pike is my guess, his character had a lot of screen time around the same time vigilante showed up. Didn't chase put him in the hospital? (If so is that when Vigilante disappeared?) I.honestly can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Pike is my guess, his character had a lot of screen time around the same time vigilante showed up. Didn't chase put him in the hospital? (If so is that when Vigilante disappeared?) I.honestly can't remember
    Now that you mention it, and I believe I talked about this before, Chase put Pike in a coma only a few episodes after Vigilante's last appearance, and then he stopped being relevant to that season.

Another interesting wrinkle is that Pike seemed to be cluing into Oliver Queen and the Green Arrow's connection, so I wonder how that might play out if he's really Vigilante?

BANNED

Gotten a bit behind. Finally watched the last three eps back to back...

Damn great ride.
    Hate the cliffhanger. Part of me wishes I waited till October to watch this. Usually when theyend a season on a cliffhanger they at least finish up the current story before springing something new out of the blue on the viewers.