Page 439 of 598 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's so weird not having Arrow to expect on Wednesday nights, not to mention now having to wait for Supernatural to end before I can watch it...
    It seems like Fox shuffling their Wednesday night might have prompted CW to try to match what is airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays?

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    It seems like Fox shuffling their Wednesday night might have prompted CW to try to match what is airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays?
    At least they didn't put Gotham and Arrow on at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrump View Post
    Wtf?!!! How can you even do that? Not even know what you're gonna do, with THAT kinda story?!!! That's just dumb for the writers themselves, you have to build up to these things organically, there was no sort of triumphant tribute of Laurel leading into that.

I'm surprised Cassidy hasn't stormed the hell off, I don't think I'd have the nerves to continue dealing with them. I'd have left and convinced half of the cast to go with me. She's attractive and a decent enough actress to say the least, surely to god they weren't her only real work option to the point where she'd continue to put up with their crap.

Didn't even know who was in the grave, that's some high school creative writing class level stupidity.

And the pit was destroyed. HOW convenient??!!!!!!!
    Destroyed or intact, you do NOT resurrect a character (relatively easily, no less) and in the exact same season, kill off another major character and EXPECT IT TO HAVE IMPACT!!! And that's even IF Laurel's death was done well. It was about as well done as a raw steak.
    You know, Talia insinuated that she used a pit to stay young. I wouldn't be surprised if we find a new pit sometime in the future.

Cassidy has acted in several things since Laurel was killed off- but I'm not sure anything's been released yet. I know she was playing Sharon Tate in a retelling of the Helter Skelter murders.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    They announced weeks ago it was moving to thursdays behind supernatural. Riverdale and Dynasty are on wednesdays
    While I'm glad the CW is putting on more than just DC tv shows, was the world really clamoring for a remake of Dynasty?

Retired

I wish they would put all the DC shows on Monday and Tuesday. SUPERGIRL/ARROW on Monday and FLASH/LEGENDS on Tuesday. That way I could get all my TV viewing done in two days and have the rest of the week free. Is it because Ollie doesn't get along with Kara that his show has to be the farthest it can get from her show in the time schedule?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    You know, Talia insinuated that she used a pit to stay young. I wouldn't be surprised if we find a new pit sometime in the future.

Cassidy has acted in several things since Laurel was killed off- but I'm not sure anything's been released yet. I know she was playing Sharon Tate in a retelling of the Helter Skelter murders.

While I'm glad the CW is putting on more than just DC tv shows, was the world really clamoring for a remake of Dynasty?
    Now the Kiss lyrics can be updated "You don't have to watch Dynasty, On the CW"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I wish they would put all the DC shows on Monday and Tuesday. SUPERGIRL/ARROW on Monday and FLASH/LEGENDS on Tuesday. That way I could get all my TV viewing done in two days and have the rest of the week free. Is it because Ollie doesn't get along with Kara that his show has to be the farthest it can get from her show in the time schedule?
    I think Ollie warmed up to Kara after she kept him from going splat on the pavement. He did let her hug him at the celebration party. I would go more with Supergirl/LoT on Monday if they
    were to pair the shows up. They are both a little more fantastical than the other two. And Flash/Arrow on Tuesday. Ollie and Barry have a much deeper and more long time bond
    and visit each other more often. So again tone wise they are more compatible.

Retired

I've seen that ARROW will still be airing on Wednesdays here in Canada, so I'll get to see it on the same day as usual. I'll just have to remember not to post here about the show for 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I've seen that ARROW will still be airing on Wednesdays here in Canada, so I'll get to see it on the same day as usual. I'll just have to remember not to post here about the show for 24 hours.
    Thats effing bs. How are they going to do that and risk spoilers?

Was thinking the same thing

Retired

There used to be a thing in Canada, where if an American channel and a Canadian channel carried the same show at the same time, then the Canadian channel's version would replace the American channel's broadcast with the Canadian one. If you get what I mean. So you would have the Canadian commercials on the American channel as well as the Canadian channel, in Canada.

This made those shows more attractive for advertisers, because they got more bang for their buck. However, this rule has been changed recently--I don't know where it stands right now, but it meant that for once Canadians got to see the American commercials on the Superbowl, which has always been a big complaint.

If that rule is still in place then the Canadian broadcaster no longer enjoys an advantage in showing a series at the same time it's broadcast in the U.S.--as they used to do this all the time, just so they could put their commercials on the American channel.

Plus, it's a scheduling nightmare for the Canadian broadcasters as they're carrying shows from a mutlitude of American networks and they have to somehow juggle the schedule to simulcast these shows.

Incredible Member

Are you sure they're just not airing the re-runs? The season 5 finale was in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Are you sure they're just not airing the re-runs? The season 5 finale was in May.
    He's talking about next season.

Next season arrow moves to thursdays at 9 in the US. He is saying Canada will still have new episodes on wednesday nights. Which means for 24 hours Canadians will have the chance to spoil episodes for those of us in the US

Since I can't figure out how to put in spoiler tags (seriously, how the hell do you do that? It's not the same here as it was on other boards for me), I'll just post a link to the article.:

Arrow: Oliver Will Play A Bigger Role In His Son's Life

If this is true and not a mistake in the writing, this article confirms something rather big, but not entirely unexpected.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 07-11-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Since I can't figure out how to put in spoiler tags (seriously, how the hell do you do that? It's not the same here as it was on other boards for me), I'll just post a link to the article.:

Arrow: Oliver Will Play A Bigger Role In His Son's Life

If this is true and not a mistake in the writing, this article confirms something rather big, but not entirely unexpected.
    [Spoil]hidden[/spoil ] with out the last space.