Page 442 of 598 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Retired

Maybe Lian Yu is a giant sentient being asleep in the Pacific Ocean and the explosions will wake it up. Past seasons have certainly made it seem like this isn't your garden-variety island, it has special powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Maybe Lian Yu is a giant sentient being asleep in the Pacific Ocean and the explosions will wake it up. Past seasons have certainly made it seem like this isn't your garden-variety island, it has special powers.
    Like Krakoa or something?

Quote Originally Posted by daisetsu100 View Post
    if we're getting jericho, damn, i sure hope titans is really planned someday. heck ill take special appearances in LoT like JSA
    Planned? It's premiering next year.

I have a feeling thats super hacker(name already forgotten) and Helix are gonna be a big issue next season aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I have a feeling thats super hacker(name already forgotten) and Helix are gonna be a big issue next season aswell.
    I think they've already confirmed Helix and "Cayden James" (probably an alias) will be a factor in this season, which makes sense.

Though Dragon will probably be the more direct, physical, threat for Green Arrow and the team to fight.

Retired

So I successfully avoided reading all the DC New 52 titles, but I'm going to be forced to know these plotlines because of movies and TV shows that insist on using them?

I get confused about which is HIVE, HELIX or HYDRA. All these secret H groups bleed together. All I know is H is for HERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    So I successfully avoided reading all the DC New 52 titles, but I'm going to be forced to know these plotlines because of movies and TV shows that insist on using them?

I get confused about which is HIVE, HELIX or HYDRA. All these secret H groups bleed together. All I know is H is for HERO.
    You really don't need to read any of the New52 Green Arrow comics to follow the show's plotlines, as at best they take loose inspiration from certain aspects only. Also, almost all of the New52 Green Arrow comics were terrible, with the exception being Jeff Lemire's run (which was excellent). And I liked Kreisberg's small run, but almost everything he introduced (Mia Dearden, Felicity Smoak) was immediately forgotten once Ben Percy took over.

Spectacular Member

Helix=Hackers
    Hive=Geneticists researchers
    Hydra+Nazis + Meme

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MorganL View Post
    Helix=Hackers
    Hive=Geneticists researchers
    Hydra+Nazis + Meme
    I like this

I hope they will somehow subtlety explain that there is a difference between the pre-52 Richard Dragon and the New 52 Richard Dragon.

"The son of a corrupt businessman who was taken down by Green Arrow". That sounds awfully familiar. I hope they stick to the hacker baddies thing.

BANNED

Yes please. They practically have to do Lady Shiva too if they're doing Richard Dragon.

Richard Dragon is a bad guy?

Sandy Hausler

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post

Sandy Hausler
    I'm just as surprised as you. Maybe this is the Richard Dragon from the Earth-2 in the Arrowverse. It seems like all the heroes on that Earth turned bad. But the Richard Dragon I remember was a good guy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post

Sandy Hausler
    It's apparently a student of Richard Dragon who killed his master and took his name. In the New 52 comics anyway, or so the Internets tell me.

Odds are at least 50% that the show just keeps the name.

BANNED

I know the character in reference and he was never particularly interesting. Richard Dragon, however, is an amazing character and one I've been waiting to see introduced for quite some time.

Lady Shiva has also been speculated to be the big bad for season 6.