Page 443 of 598 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

I'm getting the sense that whoever the Big Bad of season 6 is, they'll probably be a high-grade martial artist .

Although if we start getting Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva, I imagine the demand for Vic Sage will probably increase...

Retired

Something just occurred to me in relation to THE FLASH and ARROW. We know that FLASH is supposed to begin six months later in its timeline; however, we expect ARROW to begin right after where we left off in the season 5 finale. So if that's how the two series begin, they will be six months out of sync. But they have to sync up because there's supposed to be a four-series crossover in November.

It doesn't matter for LEGENDS OF TOMORROW--time is totally screwed up for them--and SUPERGIRL is set on a totally different Earth with a different timeline (although, a time jump could also serve that series). But the big gap is between ARROW and THE FLASH.

So I wonder if there will be a time jump on ARROW within the first few episodes. Or will ARROW begin six months ahead in time and flash back to what happened on the island?

I suppose Flash could sort of remain in place while Arrow advances a month or two in various episodes until it catches up. Or maybe they just ignore it for the cross-over.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arrow starts off right after the finale, then we find out who all survived, and then it jumps back to Star City where the timeline syncs up.

News from the season 6 panel:

- Oliver is "not the best dad" for William.

- We are going to be getting a group of villains, including Anatoly and a villain played by Michael Emerson (Persons of Interest).

- The casting for Richard Dragon will be announced soon.

- There will not be a musical episode.

- Vigilante is probably "someone familiar to you."

- Black Siren's relationship with her father on Earth-2 will be explored.

- There will be a flashback story with Slade, who will also come back in a special two-part episode in the first half of season 1.

And here's the trailer:

When I saw Michael Emerson i thought Michael rosenbaum and was really disappointed when it wasn't him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Arrow starts off right after the finale, then we find out who all survived, and then it jumps back to Star City where the timeline syncs up.
    Apparently Supergirl will also start 6 months later from the events in the season finale.

Retired

I'd like to see Kara driving the Supernobile through the sky, like a giant dust-buster, to suck up all the lead and make the atmosphere safe again.

Retired

Stephen Amell said that the first episode will pick up five months later and flash back to what happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'd like to see Kara driving the Supernobile through the sky, like a giant dust-buster, to suck up all the lead and make the atmosphere safe again.
    Either that or Brainiac 5 cures Mon-El of his lead allergy.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

News from the season 6 panel:

- Oliver is "not the best dad" for William.

- We are going to be getting a group of villains, including Anatoly and a villain played by Michael Emerson (Persons of Interest).

- The casting for Richard Dragon will be announced soon.

- There will not be a musical episode.

- Vigilante is probably "someone familiar to you."

- Black Siren's relationship with her father on Earth-2 will be explored.

- There will be a flashback story with Slade, who will also come back in a special two-part episode in the first half of season 1.

And here's the trailer:

No Ragman =

I will be happy if Jericho and Rose appear.

This season will "break Diggle, physically and emotionally.'

Diggle will be struggling with himself in the aftermath of the island explosion and with his role in world of Metahumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Stephen Amell said that the first episode will pick up five months later and flash back to what happened before.
    Again? Didn't they do that last year with Arrow at someone's grave and then back to the past to see how he got to that point, and who was in the grave.

Sandy Hausler

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

This season will "break Diggle, physically and emotionally.'

Diggle will be struggling with himself in the aftermath of the island explosion and with his role in world of Metahumans.
    I figure he would have to get sidelined in some kinda way. Just too many ppl in the field these days.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I figure he would have to get sidelined in some kinda way. Just too many ppl in the field these days.
    Would be funny if Bane shows up and is the one who breaks him. They steal half theyre stuff from Batman anyway. Man can diggle just catch a break, hes the most likeable character on the show and seems like he gets the **** end alot