Page 444 of 598 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Would be funny if Bane shows up and is the one who breaks him. They steal half theyre stuff from Batman anyway. Man can diggle just catch a break, hes the most likeable character on the show and seems like he gets the shit end alot
    I think it's only been since season 4 that the show really started to pile on Diggle. Killed his brother, felt responsible for Laurel's death, retired back to the military, got framed for a crime he didn't commit, got broken out of prison, learned his son was his daughter in another timeline, got thrown back in prison...

Compare that to season 3 where his core storyline was the birth of his daughter, getting married, and taking over Team Arrow. The worst thing to happen to him that season, that I can think of, was losing Sara, having to deal with Deadshot's death, and Oliver kidnapping Lyla.

Mighty Member

A Possible Huntress Return In Season 6

Guggenheim was asked about the possibility of seeing De Gouw return to the show as The Huntress. Here is what the showrunner stated:

“I want to say, ‘Absolutely.’ Jessica De Gouw has expressed an absolute willingness to come back. Jessica’s a favorite actor of mine, and the Huntress is a favorite character of mine. I want to make it happen in Season 6. We’ve got some plans for the later half of the year that I think she will fit into really well, so we’ll see.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I wouldn't be against that. Her father is now dead, so she may be "forgiven" and allowed to operate on Team Arrow. I had thought she was a perfect candidate for Suicide Squad, but that's not going to happen. (Are they planning Suicide Squad II?)

Sandy Hausler

Ultimate Member

If Huntress does come back I just hope that they drop her psycho persona that she had the last time that she showed up...

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    If we can finally get a Huntress that actually feels like Huntress, I'm game .

And maybe we can get the proper Canary/Huntress dynamic from Birds of Prey with Dinah...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If Huntress comes back I want Church killing her dad at the start of season 5 getting addressed. Her dad killing her love was her entire reason for becoming Huntress. I don't want that being slept under the rug.

Well with Underground cancelled I guess Jessica De Gouw's schedule just cleared up to make a return possible.

Looks like they're casting for Slade's son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If Huntress comes back I want Church killing her dad at the start of season 5 getting addressed. Her dad killing her love was her entire reason for becoming Huntress. I don't want that being slept under the rug.
    Her dad was already killed in her last appearance in season 2.

I think the guy Church killed was just a random Bertinelli.

Mighty Member

Manu Bennett talks about having a scene change for Slade in ep 1.

Retired

So weird to hear Manu speaking with his real voice. What do they do to get that raspy voice--feed him ground glass?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Huh? Helena's father was killed in season three in the last episode she appeared in.

For the CW’s series’ upcoming sixth season, the introduction of Richard Dragon, a Green Arrow villain from the comic has been cast. Kirk Acevedo has been tapped for a season-long recurring arc as Ricardo Diaz, based on the Richard Dragon character. In the comics, Ricardo is one of the identities Richard Dragon takes on.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    For the CW’s series’ upcoming sixth season, the introduction of Richard Dragon, a Green Arrow villain from the comic has been cast. Kirk Acevedo has been tapped for a season-long recurring arc as Ricardo Diaz, based on the Richard Dragon character. In the comics, Ricardo is one of the identities Richard Dragon takes on.
    Not gonna start an SJW rant, but isn't he technically supposed to be black, or I guess mixed? My only exposure to him is Lemire's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I hope for plenty of kick-butt, martial arts, action .

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Not gonna start an SJW rant, but isn't he technically supposed to be black, or I guess mixed? My only exposure to him is Lemire's run.
    I know nothing about the character but the picture did look more black than mixed. The actor is Puerto Rican.