Page 450 of 598 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Retired

Yeah. I was thinking they would keep her hands clean, so she can be redeemed. But killing those cops was her Raskolnikov moment. It wouldn't seem right if she was forgiven for that crime (not without severe punishment). But maybe if we don't see the deaths or have a connection to the victims, we're not supposed to care. Some writers have different moral codes for their fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I had a theory that her dad, that universe's Quentin, is also that universe's Sportsmaster. And its not so much BS (lol BS) targeting our Quentin but rather BS's Quentin targeting our Quentin.

...yeah my theory probably is WAY off but it would be cool and would be fun seeing Paul Blackthorne playing a full-on villain.
    I would agree that you are likely well off base. I would suspect, however, that Earth 2 Quentin Lance is not a nice guy (i'm suspecting child abuse or somethign of that sort), and that he and his daughter do not get along (assuming she hasn't already killed him).

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Hmmm....she killed nine cops when she attacked the police station.
    Well, SHE didn't kill them, she just led the mercs. And since Dinah took the CCTV footage, there is no evidence that she did anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I would agree that you are likely well off base. I would suspect, however, that Earth 2 Quentin Lance is not a nice guy (i'm suspecting child abuse or somethign of that sort), and that he and his daughter do not get along (assuming she hasn't already killed him).

Sandy Hausler
    I actually think it's the opposite. Siren seemed to be actually concerned about him last season when she kidnapped him. I think Earth 2 Laurel and Quentin probably had a very close, loving relationship, and that something happened to him- probably murdered on the job, and that may have driven Siren to become 'bad'.

I'm wondering what was up with her on the island. the Quentin shoot to kill, or was her costume bullet-proof and she was just stunned. Did that guy do something to wake her up, or did she just happen to come to when he arrived?

I sincerely hope they never mention Artemis again. I mean, the pretty much forgot she existed for most of the second half of Season 5. It would be wonderfully Meta if they carried that on into the future of the show.

They found a more elegant way of explaining Willa Hollands decreased episode count this year, but I wonder 2 things:
    1) How long will Thea be in a coma? The crossover comes fairly early this year, and with Oliver and Felicity probably getting married, it would be nice for her to be there.

2) With rumors that Colton Haynes will be returning for multiple episodes, I'm wondering if they will take this opportunity to write Thea out of the show, and send her off with Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, SHE didn't kill them, she just led the mercs. And since Dinah took the CCTV footage, there is no evidence that she did anything.
    I really want to know what the laws on Earth-1 are for trying AU Metahumans.

I actually think it's the opposite. Siren seemed to be actually concerned about him last season when she kidnapped him. I think Earth 2 Laurel and Quentin probably had a very close, loving relationship, and that something happened to him- probably murdered on the job, and that may have driven Siren to become 'bad'.
    That and the death of her Earth's Oliver Queen. It drove her to Central City where she got hit by the Particle Accelerator that gave her her powers.

Assuming any of what Black Siren has said about herself is true.

I'm wondering what was up with her on the island. the Quentin shoot to kill, or was her costume bullet-proof and she was just stunned. Did that guy do something to wake her up, or did she just happen to come to when he arrived?
    I'm wondering about that too. Black Siren seemed dead up until that guy waved his hand over her body. Quentin and Dinah seemed pretty sure she was dead.

I sincerely hope they never mention Artemis again. I mean, the pretty much forgot she existed for most of the second half of Season 5. It would be wonderfully Meta if they carried that on into the future of the show.
    The only reason I'd want to know what happened to Artemis is because Nyssa went after her. Now their fates are linked .

They found a more elegant way of explaining Willa Hollands decreased episode count this year, but I wonder 2 things:
    1) How long will Thea be in a coma? The crossover comes fairly early this year, and with Oliver and Felicity probably getting married, it would be nice for her to be there.
    I can at least respect Guggenheim and co. commitment to that pairing, however illogical at this point.

2) With rumors that Colton Haynes will be returning for multiple episodes, I'm wondering if they will take this opportunity to write Thea out of the show, and send her off with Roy.
    I think they've outright stated the reason Roy comes back is partially because of Thea.

And if Thea isn't in any condition to suit up it means Roy can be Arsenal one last time (though Thea is still wanting for a big "return" moment as Speedy).

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Yes she did. She was the one who detonated the bombs. Those deaths are directly on her.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 10-18-2017 at 01:03 AM.

Next thing you know they're going to flash to one of the reporters and it's Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent .

Though I know the newspaper from the future that showed The Flash vanishing mentioned a WayneTech/Queen Inc. merger, so he apparently does exist in this universe and Earth-38 (since they've teased Batman).

BANNED

Who the hell's Bruce Wayne?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm interested in seeing David Mazouz on Arrow.

Retired

Did Stephen Amell have some dental work done recently? His pronounciation is a bit slurred in the new season, while I never noticed that in the past. You hear this sometimes with older actors who have dentures. Maybe Amell got his teeth knocked out playing sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The only reason I'd want to know what happened to Artemis is because Nyssa went after her. Now their fates are linked .
    Nah. Nyssa comes back and there is no mention of Artemis at all

I think they've outright stated the reason Roy comes back is partially because of Thea.

And if Thea isn't in any condition to suit up it means Roy can be Arsenal one last time (though Thea is still wanting for a big "return" moment as Speedy).
    I've wanted to see Arsenal and Speedy fighting crime side by side ever since Roy gave Thea the costume. I hope we get that moment.

I'm thinking that they'll probably keep Thea in the coma until just before or right after midseason, but maybe have her evil Earth-X doppleganger show up for the crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Some rich punk kid in Gotham. Major issues about his parents. Loves cats

Nah. Nyssa comes back and there is no mention of Artemis at all
    I could see them doing that .

I've wanted to see Arsenal and Speedy fighting crime side by side ever since Roy gave Thea the costume. I hope we get that moment.
    I think the possibility of this depends on how many copies of the Arsenal/Speedy suit they have.

I'm thinking that they'll probably keep Thea in the coma until just before or right after midseason, but maybe have her evil Earth-X doppleganger show up for the crossover.
    We still don't know the identity of Earth-X Prometheus.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    A comic book character in the Arrowverse.

Sandy Hausler

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Did he just say Bruce Wayne?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.