Page 462 of 598 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    For all we know, this new version of Grant (since I think that future in Legends of Tomorrow was undone) could be the new Jericho. Basically, they're switching the characters around.
    The fact that Grant even exists (in a same episode where we see John Jr.) kinda leads me to believe that future is still possible.

Though I also thought it was interesting that Joey, after mentioning Grant, talked about throat-slicing given Jericho's origins.

So...Lilah has a Green Arrow fetish and Diggle has an Amanda Waller fetish? Uh, wow.

Richard Dragon is our Big Bad for the season? We're going to need a bit more from him because it looks like Cayden James is the bigger threat.

The Deathstroke story was great, loved those flashbacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    It's too easy
    It's only too easy if Curtis really could whip up something and Diggle is good as new like Felicity was. His path to recovery should be a difficult one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of weird to have Joey mention Grant when he's basically Grant in-all-but-name. I guess they're just keeping up with their own Arrowverse continuity at this point, but I can't help but feel that Slade's secret son should've been Jericho. Now I wonder if Rose exists too...
    Yeah, I mean, did they switch around the character names because they were trying to surprise us or something? Seems kind of pointless.

Another villain bent on revenge. from Oliver's days as the Hood presumably?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Mighty Member

All Oliver has to do is borrow that device the Legends team uses on people to make them forget things and use it on that annoying FBI agent.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    All Oliver has to do is borrow that device the Legends team uses on people to make them forget things and use it on that annoying FBI agent.
    I actually think he will go public with his dual identity and possibly form the justice league for real with the backing of the president

Matt "peace out suckas"

Glad to hear that Thea is awake. Far less glad that the villain is yet ANOTHER person Oliver wronged by causing the death of a loved one. Seriously. At this point the only big bads that haven't been created by Oliver killing someone or being involved in the death of someone is Malcolm Merlyn and Ra's al Ghul, and when he killed him he got Talia on his case! It's getting pretty freaking old.

Edit: Oh, and Damian Darhk, but by killing him he turned Nora into a villain.

And yet another case of the villain setting up events to make the heroes look bad and turn the city against them, just like Chase did in season 5, and just like Ra's did in season 4. And I'm willing to bet we'll find out that Agent Watson is working for James at some point.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 11-23-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Hahah the brady bunch movie was on and diggle is a life guard checking out Marsha in it...

So Agent Watson said "the time of vigilantes is coming to an end." I'm guessing she specifically means street-level vigilantes unless she's coming after Barry next.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So Agent Watson said "the time of vigilantes is coming to an end." I'm guessing she specifically means street-level vigilantes unless she's coming after Barry next.
    Yeah, I've been curious as to why she and people like her aren't going after the Meta vigilantes since they'd be far more dangerous than the likes of Green Arrow and Team Arrow. Maybe she knows that she's powerless against them. Maybe, as AnakinFlair suggests, Agent Watson is working with Cayden James. Given her behavior, it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Well maybe if the FBI showed up to help deal with the likes of Damian Darhk's paramilitary invasion of Star City, Ra's biological attack against the city (or the killing spree where he was framing the Arrow before hand), Slade Wilson's 'army', or even sent more than 2 FBI agents to arrest Chase and then did something after they were killed, there wouldn't be a need for vigilantes.

How many times has Oliver been arrested for being the Green Arrow is it 3 now? Glad he brought up the law suit as it is just absurd they keep returning to this storyline. Enjoy the show, but very sick of the repeated plot points. It is turning into the Flash's speedster bad guy plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    How many times has Oliver been arrested for being the Green Arrow is it 3 now? Glad he brought up the law suit as it is just absurd they keep returning to this storyline. Enjoy the show, but very sick of the repeated plot points. It is turning into the Flash's speedster bad guy plots.
    But he is the green arrow. And they keep having proof. Also the first time he wanted to be arrested.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    But he is the green arrow. And they keep having proof. Also the first time he wanted to be arrested.
    They have no proof all evidence against him has proven to be faked or false even if it was in fact true. The second arrest would have led to a massive law suit if he wanted it and now so could this one when he gets off. Constant harassment by law enforcement to a person who went missing for 5 years and came back would be the biggest story in the country the financial and legal fallout from the second arrest would have had heads roll at the local police level. Now the FBI comes in and does it again on a Federal level and then when he gets off a can it would be the biggest story in america again. It is just a stupid and repetitive crutch they have gone to way to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Once in Season 1 as The Hood, but at that point he wanted to be caught so he could establish an airtight alibi.

Once in Season 3 as The Arrow, when Ra's told Quentin about Oliver being the Arrow.

And now once in Season 6. It should also be noted that Slade and Chase knew he was the vigilante, and Darhk (and Malcolm) both eventually figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise E View Post
    Yeah, I've been curious as to why she and people like her aren't going after the Meta vigilantes since they'd be far more dangerous than the likes of Green Arrow and Team Arrow. Maybe she knows that she's powerless against them.
    In other words she's going after easy targets. Meanwhile like you said the metas are more dangerous, and frankly capable of doing more damage, but lets let FLASH a vigilante deal with them.

It just struck me as inconsistent, but maybe like Cayden she blames GA for the death of a loved one and just became a bit...grandiose, with the idea of successfully taking him down. Speaking of which:

Maybe, as AnakinFlair suggests, Agent Watson is working with Cayden James. Given her behavior, it wouldn't surprise me at this point.
    I don't know, she comes off more as the Samuel Gerard, obsessed with taking down a perp type than a dirty law official. Plus it would be cliche. I do think Cayden may be anonymously feeding her info on Ollie's "nightly activities", though. If she's so certain she can take him down Cayden had something to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well maybe if the FBI showed up to help deal with the likes of Damian Darhk's paramilitary invasion of Star City, Ra's biological attack against the city (or the killing spree where he was framing the Arrow before hand), Slade Wilson's 'army', or even sent more than 2 FBI agents to arrest Chase and then did something after they were killed, there wouldn't be a need for vigilantes.
    Thank you. Sadly its a common trope for the law to be powerless against villains but suddenly find their nerve to go after the heroes who took down said villains.