Page 466 of 598 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Yeah its probably Evelyn.
    If it's Evelyn, I guess that means Nyssa survived too...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If it's Evelyn, I guess that means Nyssa survived too...
    I thought that went without saying? But she won't pop up unless/until its story related. In Evelyn's case, its story related. I can see her wanting to finish Prometheus's plan of ruining Ollie.

In any case, for those going "noooo" I'd bet she'll only show up in the last minute of the finale anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I thought that went without saying? But she won't pop up unless/until its story related. In Evelyn's case, its story related. I can see her wanting to finish Prometheus's plan of ruining Ollie.

In any case, for those going "noooo" I'd bet she'll only show up in the last minute of the finale anyway.
    I mean, everyone had been mum on her and Evelyn's fate, so it was kind of ambiguous what happened to them after the explosion went off.

Evelyn and Watson would probably get along swimmingly given they both seemingly have a vendetta against Oliver for dubious reasons.

Retired

Foolish Oliver, thinking he could marry anyone else when he's already married to Nyssa.

If any of his confederates turn state's evidence, I believe it will only be a ruse. And maybe that dead Nazi Archer will prove useful.

It was confusing, but I think Oliver was supposed to be the new Hitler on Earth-X--which doesn't seem right to me. I can see him being in a high position, but not the actual man in the high castle.

Moira Queen, on the other hand--I can see her having been the queen in the high castle. And when she died, she was immortalized as the Earth-X Gideon

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Dear God no, please let her stay fn dead.
    Or IS she?

Dun-dun-DUNNNN!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Foolish Oliver, thinking he could marry anyone else when he's already married to Nyssa.

If any of his confederates turn state's evidence, I believe it will only be a ruse. And maybe that dead Nazi Archer will prove useful.

It was confusing, but I think Oliver was supposed to be the new Hitler on Earth-X--which doesn't seem right to me. I can see him being in a high position, but not the actual man in the high castle.

Moira Queen, on the other hand--I can see her having been the queen in the high castle. And when she died, she was immortalized as the Earth-X Gideon
    That was such a great touch. I miss Moira.

Well, they did address Ollie as "Fuherer" a few times throughout the second half. Meaning, yes, he is the top dog.

I mean, everyone had been mum on her and Evelyn's fate, so it was kind of ambiguous what happened to them after the explosion went off.
    Huh. I just kinda assumed everyone knew the only one to stay dead would be William's mom. No way they'd kill off permanently a major character like Nyssa, but rather save her for when she could do the most damage. Same with Evelyn (though not necessarily the major character part :P ). Plus seems the actress still keeps in contact with cast and crew. Could just be a case of right story + schedule. Simply having most/all pop up to say "we're fine" and then never to be seen again until the right story...could be done but the Arrowverse seems to go for surprises, no matter how telegraphed. :/

Evelyn and Watson would probably get along swimmingly given they both seemingly have a vendetta against Oliver for dubious reasons.
    Watson's like Gerard from the Fugitive so simply following justice might just be her reason or vendetta...Evelyn's reasons though never really made a lot of sense. But what can ya do.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, they did address Ollie as "Fuherer" a few times throughout the second half. Meaning, yes, he is the top dog.
    Of course, in German, der Fuhrer just means "the leader"--so there are lots of die Führer in German speaking countries. We didn't even hear Oliver spricht Deutsch--I don't think. So it's hard for me to believe that the Teutonic people would follow him. But then I have the same problem with Rufus Sewell in THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE.

I'm curious if Freedom Fighters: The Ray will show how Earth-X Oliver ended up becoming the Fuhrer.

Astonishing Member

Hmmm. So... if Samantha is Jewish on Earth-X was Earth-1's Samantha and William then as well?

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Hmmm. So... if Samantha is Jewish on Earth-X was Earth-1's Samantha and William then as well?
    Are you confusing the Earth-X Felicity with Samantha?

Of course, in German, der Fuhrer just means "the leader"--so there are lots of die Führer in German speaking countries. We didn't even hear Oliver spricht Deutsch--I don't think. So it's hard for me to believe that the Teutonic people would follow him. But then I have the same problem with Rufus Sewell in THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE.
    Me thinks you're thinking about this too hard. It was stated that their Reich was, not only based on Hitler's ideals, but also implemented a meritocracy. Ollie, being blonde-haired, blue eyed, highly skilled, and a tactical mind would certainly merit being high ranking. And considering everyone (barring Eobard) differed to him, I think its safe to say he's at the top.

Astonishing Member

Are you confusing the Earth-X Felicity with Samantha?
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I did. Could've sworn it was Samantha's actress though? Man I'm out of it. That was Earth-X Felicity Quentin brought to Ollie? Man I watched that scene wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I did. Could've sworn it was Samantha's actress though? Man I'm out of it. That was Earth-X Felicity Quentin brought to Ollie? Man I watched that scene wrong.
    Yep. Erase Felicity's glasses, let her hair turn back to dark brown, and you basically have Earth-X Felicity (Nazi war machine and its influence not included).