Page 47 of 598 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Villain-Lady Shiva. She's come to Starling City to kill Oliver. Both because she's been paid to, but also for the challenge.

Hero-Nightwing-He's tangled with Shiva in the past and tracks her to the city.

After several close calls were Shiva kicks Oliver's ass easily, but is stopped from killing him for various reasons, we get an epic GA/NW/BC/Diggle vs. Shiva showdown. It takes all of them working together to beat her, but she later escapes from police/ARGUS custody.
    Thats a pretty good one. Its simple and a classic teamup with guest star hero against guest star villain but sounds a lot of fun. Though personally I would be upset if we would get anyone from the Batfamily (in ther hero identities) before we actually get Batman.

What would the first meeting between Oliver and Dick be like? (Discovering that there are other vigilantes outside of Starling would be a pretty huge thing on the show at this point)

Does Shiva have ties to the League of Assassins? And if so do Sara and Shiva know each other?

What would you call your episode?

But yeah Shiva is an excellent choice for a villain on Arrow. Fun trivia: Shiva was voiced on Batman: Arkham Origins by Kelly Hu who played China White on Arrow (and Deathstryke in X-Men 2)

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Hawkman (Katar) and Toyman
    we still need your story and details. just dropping two names doesnt make an episode :P

Incredible Member

[QUOTE=Slade Wilson;106199]Speaking of Ras al Ghul, replaying Arkham City recently I thought that the Ras in that game would make a pretty awesome Ras al Ghul on Arrow. If we ever get to see him that is. And they so need to introduce Talia and do an episode with the daughters of the demon And then Ollie goes "Now there are two of them? Give me a break" xD
    /QUOTE]

"Daughters of the Demon" would be an awesome episode title! And if Talia appears, almost guaranteed Oliver sleeps with her.

BTW, I love how the discussion is continuing here after Season 2's end. Let's try to keep it going so the thread doesn't get buried until the fall.

I acutally have an idea for a couple of episodes (placed in seasons 3 or 4 of even 5 ), most won't likely happen but hear me out

Jokez on you - The joker escapes and makes his way to Starling City to take revenge on a past employee, Batman Robin(Tim) and Batgirl(Barbara) give chase and run into Arrow and Arsenal the team up and take down the Joker and his gang.

Oracle - Knightfall and her team arrive in Starling to cause trouble when Batgirl finds out she comes to help Team Arrow take them done
    Notes - This would be a good episode to further the BOP, Helena could have important information which causes Sara and Barbara to visit, also helps if Helena knew Sara was Oliver's new girl, Ending choice of two either Barbara makes a comment like 'Ollie you have a right oracle there, that would be a good codename for you or she says the same and felicity says no i'm more of a seeker.

Small part of a season finale could have Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman visit Starling because of what Batman has said about him, This is important Ollie should be coming in and see felicity freaking out, he turns and Superman says that we have a proposition for you

A teen titans episode with Supergirl Robin Wonder Girl Thea Starfire Raven and Roy
    Truth is the best policy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilson View Post
    Speaking of Ras al Ghul, replaying Arkham City recently I thought that the Ras in that game would make a pretty awesome Ras al Ghul on Arrow. If we ever get to see him that is. And they so need to introduce Talia and do an episode with the daughters of the demon And then Ollie goes "Now there are two of them? Give me a break" xD
    "Daughters of the Demon" would be an awesome episode title! And if Talia appears, almost guaranteed Oliver sleeps with her.
    lol that made me laugh^^ But Oliver didnt sleep with Nyssa (wouldnt that have been interesting though?), so why should he sleep with Talia ? More importantly why should sleep Talia with Oliver if she already got Batman for that xD
    Last edited by Slade Wilson; 05-22-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Ultimate Member

Thats a pretty good one. Its simple and a classic teamup with guest star hero against guest star villain but sounds a lot of fun. Though personally I would be upset if we would get anyone from the Batfamily (in ther hero identities) before we actually get Batman.

What would the first meeting between Oliver and Dick be like? (Discovering that there are other vigilantes outside of Starling would be a pretty huge thing on the show at this point)

Does Shiva have ties to the League of Assassins? And if so do Sara and Shiva know each other?

What would you call your episode?

But yeah Shiva is an excellent choice for a villain on Arrow. Fun trivia: Shiva was voiced on Batman: Arkham Origins by Kelly Hu who played China White on Arrow (and Deathstryke in X-Men 2)

we still need your story and details. just dropping two names doesnt make an episode :P
    -There's a respect between GA and NW, but there's some tension because NW is a bit more laid-back/lighthearted than Oliver and he's not completely cool with Oliver killing lots of people in the past. They're not at each other's throats constantly, but there a case of "acquired taste." Also, Oliver is curious about NW and where he came from.

-Shiva does have ties to the LOA, and has worked with them in the past. However, she also freelances and isn't actually an official member of the LOA. And she and Sara do know each other.

-I'd just call the episode "Shiva." It's simple, but gets the point across.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

lol that made me laugh^^ But Oliver didnt sleep with Nyssa (wouldnt that have been interesting though?), so why should he sleep with Talia ? More importantly why should sleep Talia with Oliver if she already got Batman for that xD
    Oliver slept with Lois in Smallville before she dated Clark...dude's got a history of this kind of thing. Expect him to pay Iris' apartment a few visits, too.

"What are you doing in Central City, Ollie?"
    "Hey, Barry. I, um, heard that Weather Wizard was causing trouble and thought I'd lend a hand..."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    I acutally have an idea for a couple of episodes (placed in seasons 3 or 4 of even 5 ), most won't likely happen but hear me out

Jokez on you - The joker escapes and makes his way to Starling City to take revenge on a past employee, Batman Robin(Tim) and Batgirl(Barbara) give chase and run into Arrow and Arsenal the team up and take down the Joker and his gang.

Oracle - Knightfall and her team arrive in Starling to cause trouble when Batgirl finds out she comes to help Team Arrow take them done
    Notes - This would be a good episode to further the BOP, Helena could have important information which causes Sara and Barbara to visit, also helps if Helena knew Sara was Oliver's new girl, Ending choice of two either Barbara makes a comment like 'Ollie you have a right oracle there, that would be a good codename for you or she says the same and felicity says no i'm more of a seeker.

Small part of a season finale could have Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman visit Starling because of what Batman has said about him, This is important Ollie should be coming in and see felicity freaking out, he turns and Superman says that we have a proposition for you

A teen titans episode with Supergirl Robin Wonder Girl Thea Starfire Raven and Roy
    this is Arrow...not Batman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    this is Arrow...not Batman
    tell that to the writers who brought in the League of Assassins, Deadshot, Huntress, Firefly, Clock King or Dollmaker in the last two years alone. the show had always a weak spot for Batman mythology. Which I think is actually pretty cool. Batmans got the greatest cast of characters in the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Oliver slept with Lois in Smallville before she dated Clark...dude's got a history of this kind of thing. Expect him to pay Iris' apartment a few visits, too.

"What are you doing in Central City, Ollie?"
    "Hey, Barry. I, um, heard that Weather Wizard was causing trouble and thought I'd lend a hand..."
    Lol that would be hilarious. Ollies revenge for Barry flirting with Felicity xD

Smallville was a different universe then Arrow though. Oliver really was in love with Lois and this was all before Clark and Lois started a romantic relationship. Oliver never stole Lois from Clark or slept with her while she had a thing going on with Clark. And once there was Clark in her life as her love, she turned Oliver down when he tried to rekindle things (Season 9, episode "Crossfire"). So its a very different situation and besides Hartleys Oliver is extremely different from Amells.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -There's a respect between GA and NW, but there's some tension because NW is a bit more laid-back/lighthearted than Oliver and he's not completely cool with Oliver killing lots of people in the past. They're not at each other's throats constantly, but there a case of "acquired taste." Also, Oliver is curious about NW and where he came from.

-Shiva does have ties to the LOA, and has worked with them in the past. However, she also freelances and isn't actually an official member of the LOA. And she and Sara do know each other.

-I'd just call the episode "Shiva." It's simple, but gets the point across.
    Great ideas. And yeah I always loved how Smallville had only one word titles. Always felt more intruiging and teasing than the normal titles of other shows.

So what would be going on in the emotional and relationships department in your episode?

BANNED

this is about the show the professionals put together

not fan fiction

lets stay on topic

BANNED

We are ontopic. We are talking about our ideas and imagination for future Arrow episodes. This is the Arrow thread, we are talking about Arrow. That in my book includes everything directly related to the show. In fact if I wanted to post a fanfic of Arrow, it would not even be offtopic if I posted it in here. Unless a mod tells me otherwise of course. I dont think we need to break every TV thread into a whole array of sub threads now.

BANNED

actually fan fic would be off topic...there used to be a thread for that, which was thankfully removed when the board reset

show talk, episode reviews, thats on topic

BANNED

if you want to limit yourself to that, fine. I wont. I will talk about ALL things Arrow that I wanna talk about in this thread and until you become a mod yourself, you dont have the authority to tell me otherwise

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Lol that would be hilarious. Ollies revenge for Barry flirting with Felicity xD

Smallville was a different universe then Arrow though. Oliver really was in love with Lois and this was all before Clark and Lois started a romantic relationship. Oliver never stole Lois from Clark or slept with her while she had a thing going on with Clark. And once there was Clark in her life as her love, she turned Oliver down when he tried to rekindle things (Season 9, episode "Crossfire"). So its a very different situation and besides Hartleys Oliver is extremely different from Amells.
    Yeah, I know it's a different universe, I'm just saying there's a media precedent for Ollie kindling a romantic relationship with a future Justice Leaguer's future girlfriend. (If memory serves, Aquaman almost did, too.) At one point, there was a running joke on these forums that JLA stood for "Jumped Lois Association." Though like you said, it was never anything as tacky as that in context. Arrow Oliver's womanizing gets blown out of proportion here, too, as he's genuinely cared for all the women he's been with except Isabel Rochev. That incident was a weird misstep, almost like the writers were trying to cap off a spy-centric episode by having Ollie act like Bond. It's pretty clear they've never known what to do with Isabel.

Speaking of Smallville, Oliver Queen really saved the show when it was completely directionless and trying oh-so-hard to make Clark not-a-hero-yet. It was great that Ollie actually went out and kicked some ass while Clark was wringing his hands about not being ready and yada yada yada.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Yeah, I know it's a different universe, I'm just saying there's a media precedent for Ollie kindling a romantic relationship with a future Justice Leaguer's future girlfriend. (If memory serves, Aquaman almost did, too.) At one point, there was a running joke on these forums that JLA stood for "Jumped Lois Association." Though like you said, it was never anything as tacky as that in context. Arrow Oliver's womanizing gets blown out of proportion here, too, as he's genuinely cared for all the women he's been with except Isabel Rochev. That incident was a weird misstep, almost like the writers were trying to cap off a spy-centric episode by having Ollie act like Bond. It's pretty clear they've never known what to do with Isabel.

Speaking of Smallville, Oliver Queen really saved the show when it was completely directionless and trying oh-so-hard to make Clark not-a-hero-yet. It was great that Ollie actually went out and kicked some ass while Clark was wringing his hands about not being ready and yada yada yada.
    I dont know I think Season 5 of Smallville was terrific. But I am not the right person to talk to when wanting to come down on Smallville because I love that show to death, together with Buffy its my most favorite show of all time. It has its flaws but the awesome always far outweighed the bad for me. So I am not gonna join another debate about Smallvilles mistakes. I leave that to others.

I would love for Justin Hartley to guest star on Arrow, seeing him and Amell in the same scene (both holding a bow) wouuld be pretty damn sweet.

BANNED

I guess I'm a producer, not a writer...