Page 471 of 598 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Seeing how I don't like Supergirl I want Felicity to go there so I'll never have to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I got to thinking about this--if the CW decided to cancel ARROW but kept the other DC shows going, how would you want ARROW to end and what would happen with the characters?

Last season's finale was the best ending for the series. All the major characters but Oliver himself were dead and he had no reason to return to Star City. They could have left it at that. But if ARROW ended now--maybe it would be Oliver who died and the rest of the characters would go on to other shows.
    It would end with Stephen Amell with a goatee fighting crime as a jolly Emerald Archer Green Arrow or an older Oliver passing the torch to William and/or Connor Hawke and the new Team Arrow.

But, seriously, I think if Arrow were to end we'd probably still see Oliver in the crossovers or they'd find something for him/Amell to do on a consistent basis since he's such a staple of the Arrowverse and The CW by this point.

Maybe they'd make a Brave and the Bold Team-Up show where Green Arrow teams-up with different heroes every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Seeing how I don't like Supergirl I want Felicity to go there so I'll never have to see her.
    Can't see what purpose Felicity would serve. Supergirl already has a blonde girl that wears glasses and Winn is the computer genius. Plus there is already James as the annoying character.
    How about instead Guardian joins team Arrow? Then maybe he could be doing something useful.

I'm not sure what Felicity could do on Supergirl given more often then not it takes more then hacking to save the day there.

Retired

I think that Stephen Amell would want to pursue other projects after ARROW, so I can't see him hanging around just to guest star on other CW shows. That's why I think they'd kill his character off, just to end things for Oliver.

Felicity really only works on FLASH--she's actually better on that show than ARROW--but I wouldn't want to see her on any shows, to be honest. The other characters could guest appear on different shows. Curtis, Quentin, Black Siren could all show up on LEGENDS. Maybe David Ramsey could be recast as his Earth-38 counterpart on SUPERGIRL.

I don't think it's likely that the CW will do a DEATHSTROKE series--because WB wouldn't let it happen. But that would be a cool spin-off from ARROW where many of the supporting characters could have a second life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I hereby decree the group's official name shall be known henceforth as the Legion of Meh.
    Aww, shucks!
    giphy.jpg

I don't think it's likely that the CW will do a DEATHSTROKE series--because WB wouldn't let it happen. But that would be a cool spin-off from ARROW where many of the supporting characters could have a second life.
    Isn't that Legends of Tomorrow?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I wouldn't want a Deathstroke series on the CW. It's not the right network to have a Deathstroke show on. It should be on a AMC, FX or streaming service.

Astonishing Member

Man if the Arrow show was trying to make Ollie look bad for spying on the team they did a bad job of it.

Dinah: How dare you spy on us?
    Ollie: You were literally chatting with Vigilante who we've fought like a dozen times and not telling anyone.

Wild Dog: And I was actually the one who gave you up! I have no reason to even believe Watson will do what she said but here I am! At least it'll make sure I get my daughter back, there's no downside to raising her in the city that'll fall into chaos when you're in prison.

Ollie: ... This was an odd day.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Man if the Arrow show was trying to make Ollie look bad for spying on the team they did a bad job of it.

Dinah: How dare you spy on us?
    Ollie: You were literally chatting with Vigilante who we've fought like a dozen times and not telling anyone.

Wild Dog: And I was actually the one who gave you up! I have no reason to even believe Watson will do what she said but here I am! At least it'll make sure I get my daughter back, there's no downside to raising her in the city that'll fall into chaos when you're in prison.

Ollie: ... This was an odd day.
    Yeah, it's like...it was a breach of privacy and trust, but 2/3 of the team was hiding important stuff from the group.

Vigilante has tried to kill Oliver both in-and-out of costume and Dinah was in direct contact with him, which she probably would never have told anyone until it became a liability or someone found out about it. Even if she wasn't the leak she was in close contact with one of Oliver's enemies, even if she acted like she wasn't.

And Rene was the leak, proving there was reason to be suspicious of the rest of the group, and nobody but Oliver seemed to give him guff about it. Even if you could understand Rene being worried about himself and his daughter, I don't think Curtis and Dinah should've been out grabbing coffee with him like nothing was happening after he admitted he was helping put Ollie in prison.

About the only thing I can really blame Oliver for is being so nonchalant about the rest of the team leaving and not giving Curtis and Rene credit for finding Lance, even if they disobeyed orders.

Astonishing Member

I agree the last season ended in a way that would have provided a tie up to the whole series.

So I'd build on it. Bring back Talia and have yet one more personal vendetta assault on Oliver for a whole season. As the season winds down pick the people most eager to move on from the roles and kill them off building to a last episode which ends with Oliver and Talia beginning their hand-to-hand battle. If Stephen wants to come back for a guest shot then we discover Ollie won but has been living under-the -radar as a "regular guy" somewhere other than Star City. If Stephen never returns then the viewers can assume he lost the fight and died.

Retired

I guess another way to go in ending the series would be that someone finally destroys Star City, completely and utterly. There's just a big hole in the ground where it used to be. Although, I don't understand why people are so all fired determined to destroy Star City. It doesn't seem like the most important city in the USA--in fact, Central City could stand in for Star City in a pinch. At least last season Prometheus tried to blow up Lian Yu instead. He deserves points for orginality.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Not to mention Watson could renege on her part of the deal when she finds out Wild Dog has been spotted on the streets still. If I were Rene and I had made a deal with the FBI, I would have stayed home with my daughter until it was time to testify. Not go out on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Not to mention Watson could renege on her part of the deal when she finds out Wild Dog has been spotted on the streets still. If I were Rene and I had made a deal with the FBI, I would have stayed home with my daughter until it was time to testify. Not go out on the streets.
    Or just tell the team.

Seriously, they probably could have come up with some kind of plan that didn't involve Rene testifying against Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There is definitely a level of trust afforded to the original Team Arrow that Oliver didn't give the recruits, though the original team has his brother and his wife so I think it makes sense that he would have more faith in them then he would the recruits despite all the latter have done for him.

Even in past seasons we had Roy, the faithful sidekick, Thea, his sister, and Laurel the woman he loved. I don't think the rest of the team is anywhere near that close to Oliver yet, trust-wise.
    I guess this was kind of the whole point of Team Arrow. Can Oliver have a working relationship with a group of individuals like himself but aren't related to him or connected to Oliver Queen in some way? And the answer is...it makes him bossy and mistrustful.

I got to thinking about this--if the CW decided to cancel ARROW but kept the other DC shows going, how would you want ARROW to end and what would happen with the characters?
    They may've gotten rid of the flashbacks, but I'd like to see a "Last Days of Team Arrow" in flashback form. The main story would be sometime in the future. Diggle has retired from active duty and trains Argus recruits, including his son, who wants to know what happened when the Green Arrow was still active. The flashbacks wouldn't necessarily take place in the year that the show is airing but sometime in the future so that the shows that are still running can have Green Arrow make a guest appearance but on Arrow we would actually get to see him retire (if that makes sense).

I envision some final battle where Oliver loses an arm. Helix has taken off and Felicity and Curtis are rich. Thea recreates Queen Consolidated but runs it much more ethically than her mother did. Quentin, of course, retires. Maybe by that point William is already an adult, so he'd be doing something to make his father proud.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, you know the old expression. Wild Dogs can't be broken.