Page 473 of 598 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    I like the character, I just don't like the direction she's taken since season three. I think she'd fit better on FLASH. I don't buy into her as Oliver's soulmate, or even a romantic interest. Their chemistry comes across more like a friendship.
    I do think their dynamic was better when Felicity just had a one-sided crush on him, but then Olicity became the thing that it did...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I do think their dynamic was better when Felicity just had a one-sided crush on him, but then Olicity became the thing that it did...
    I think if it were always just a one sided crush then Felicity would start coming off as a creepy stalker so eventually Oliver would have to reciprocate.

Retired

In the first two seasons Felicity was a fine character. Her affection for Oliver didn't come off as creepy because he was constantly turning to her for help, giving some hope that he might care about her and then sleeping with another woman as if to rub it in her face. If anyone was the creep it was Oliver. But that's who he is in the comics so it's not out of character for him to treat women badly.

It was when Oliver confessed that Felicity was the love of his life and there's no other human being in the world as great as her that the series jumped the shark.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Aww, shucks!
    Attachment 59272
    You're very welcome!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    In the first two seasons Felicity was a fine character. Her affection for Oliver didn't come off as creepy because he was constantly turning to her for help, giving some hope that he might care about her and then sleeping with another woman as if to rub it in her face. If anyone was the creep it was Oliver. But that's who he is in the comics so it's not out of character for him to treat women badly.

It was when Oliver confessed that Felicity was the love of his life and there's no other human being in the world as great as her that the series jumped the shark.
    Totally agree, Jim. I might have been her biggest fan for the first couple of seasons, but no more.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I've never soured on her character, even when the writing became really bad in Season 3. It was the same with Laurel- when the writing got bad in Season's 2-3, I still was able to see where they wanted to go and go with it. The one character I've recently soured on is actually Iris. Rewatching Invasion!, she was thoroughly unlikable.

I've never soured on her character, even when the writing became really bad in Season 3. It was the same with Laurel- when the writing got bad in Season's 2-3, I still was able to see where they wanted to go and go with it. The one character I've recently soured on is actually Iris. Rewatching Invasion!, she was thoroughly unlikable.
    How the hell was Iris unlikable
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Iris was barely in Invasion!...

Go back and watch that first episode. She bullies everyone into telling Wally he wasn't good enough, then when Wally calls her on her bs she bullies him further. She pressures everyone into not training him. Granted she wasn't in much of the next two episode, but that one episode turned me against her HARD.

Oh invasion not crisis on earth x. Still she was worried about Wally dying.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Oh invasion not crisis on earth x. Still she was worried about Wally dying.
    I am not a fan of her being the boss now, ordering people around and shit and I swear I throw up in my mouth every time she says 'we are the Flash'

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post

Oliver was oblivious to the way Felicity felt about him. That's how far off the radar any potential romance was. In the S2 finale, it never even occurred to him that pretending he was in love with her to bait Slade would tap into actual feelings.

And why it's so crazy that S3 opens with Diggle's "You've always loved Felicity and you know it" bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    How the hell was Iris unlikable
    This season she's unbearable. "Barry, you're not the Flash -- we're the Flash." Give me a break.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I am not a fan of her being the boss now, ordering people around and shit and I swear I throw up in my mouth every time she says 'we are the Flash'
    She's the least qualified. And that's saying a lot considering how disfunctional Team Flash is.

Sandy Haualer

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/12/13/c...rns-to-arrow-/

Colton Haynes (Roy Harper) is coming back as of Episode 15 for Multiple Episodes!