Page 474 of 598 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

“Roy is called back to Star City to help resolve an urgent matter with high stakes for the team. His short visit turns into something surprising when he reunites with Thea and sparks a change in both of their lives that will have long-lasting consequences...”
    I see this as one of two things:

1. Thea gets pregnant and we end up with Lian Harper next season, or

2. Thea leaves with Roy when the arc is over, and Willa is given an exit off the show.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I see this as one of two things:

1. Thea gets pregnant and we end up with Lian Harper next season, or

2. Thea leaves with Roy when the arc is over, and Willa is given an exit off the show.
    I definitely get the sense that this arc is going to give some finality to Thea and Roy where they drive off into the sunset.

The writers obviously don't seem to care about her character beyond giving Ollie pep talks or getting kidnapped/beat up.

I'm also guessing Roy gets called in to help the team since the rest of the recruits are gone and Oliver needs all the help he can get .

I just want ONE scene of Speedy and Arsenal fighting in costume side by side.

I just want ONE scene of Speedy and Arsenal fighting in costume side by side.
    I'm still not convinced they're are different costumes for the both of them .

Incredible Member

We can forget seeing Deathstroke on Arrow any time soon

It Sounds Like We Can Once Again Forget About Seeing Deathstroke In ARROW - Here's Why!

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    so dumb....so they should have to cancel the Flash show, too, since he's in the movies now. (By their stupid logic). I don't see why they pick and choose certain characters to do this with. Too bad because he's great on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    Man, I thought we were done with these stupid embargo's .

I figured they allowed the Arrow writers to bring him back expressly to close his story line. Otherwise we'd all be wondering when he would escape Lian Yu and terrorize Oliver again. Now, we know he's out there, he's sane, and he's looking for his kids. And someday when WB allows it again, they can bring him back for a guest arc.

I figured they allowed the Arrow writers to bring him back expressly to close his story line. Otherwise we'd all be wondering when he would escape Lian Yu and terrorize Oliver again. Now, we know he's out there, he's sane, and he's looking for his kids. And someday when WB allows it again, they can bring him back for a guest arc.
    Yeah...sounds about right. And here I was stupidly hoping they'd spin him off into a show or use him a lot more. Heck I'd even take a miniseries...give us 6 episodes of Slade.

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    Yeah...sounds about right. And here I was stupidly hoping they'd spin him off into a show or use him a lot more. Heck I'd even take a miniseries...give us 6 episodes of Slade.
    There's always Teen Titans Slade.

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    so dumb....so they should have to cancel the Flash show, too, since he's in the movies now. (By their stupid logic). I don't see why they pick and choose certain characters to do this with. Too bad because he's great on the show.
    They probably would cancel The Flash if it weren't the CW's highest rated show, getting almost twice the ratings and viewers as the three other superhero shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    There's always Teen Titans Slade.
    Ill take a hard pass on that. I always hated evil trying to torture and kill Kids Slade. I like how he is outside the Titan storys.

Tnis makes no sense though they allowed Superman on Supergirl. maybe Johns has lost a bunch of power after Justice league cause he was the one who siad no more Embargos right?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Ill take a hard pass on that. I always hated evil trying to torture and kill Kids Slade. I like how he is outside the Titan storys.
    I think that would work better in a Teen Titans show because they would be more willing to embrace a villainous Slade compared to the more complex Deathstroke we got in Arrow.

Tnis makes no sense though they allowed Superman on Supergirl. maybe Johns has lost a bunch of power after Justice league cause he was the one who siad no more Embargos right?
    It's hard to say. It seemed like they were starting to lessen on the embargoes for a while but I guess it could've been on a trial basis.

Astonishing Member

I am not a fan of Laurel II redemption. But never bought her as a super anything. I do like the FBI theme for one reason. It does point out that if anyone put their mind to it, modern and competent law enforcement (or TMZ for that matter) would figure out your secret identity in a flash. (Haha). The legal city law vigilante thing is stupid as it would violate state laws in our reality very big time and Ollie is a murderer by those standards.

If the FBI does close in on Ollie, the way to go is for presidential action to pardon him and fold him into Argus.

I was stuck in a major traffic jam the other day and commented to a friend, if Batman lived in my city, that might be him right next to us in the Batmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I am not a fan of Laurel II redemption. But never bought her as a super anything. I do like the FBI theme for one reason. It does point out that if anyone put their mind to it, modern and competent law enforcement (or TMZ for that matter) would figure out your secret identity in a flash. (Haha). The legal city law vigilante thing is stupid as it would violate state laws in our reality very big time and Ollie is a murderer by those standards.

If the FBI does close in on Ollie, the way to go is for presidential action to pardon him and fold him into Argus.

I was stuck in a major traffic jam the other day and commented to a friend, if Batman lived in my city, that might be him right next to us in the Batmobile.
    Batman dont drive during rush hour