Page 477 of 598 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    What I found strange is that Felicity still has her old apartment. Shouldn't she have moved in with Oliver and his son by now? Or is that supposed to be the temp HQ for her and Curtis' Helix corp.?
    You'd think that would have fallen by the wayside now, as the newbies, Curtis included, seemed to have cut all ties to the OG team in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    You'd think that would have fallen by the wayside now, as the newbies, Curtis included, seemed to have cut all ties to the OG team in this episode.
    Curtis did say he would still work with Felicity on Helix Dynamics, he was just done with Team Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see this two teams situation working out well. I mean, Oliver was obviously supportive and accepting of them going out on their own but I don't see the two teams coordinating well and their dysfunction and disunity, as Felicity emphasized, is exactly what Cayden wants.
    Moreover, we've seen how the three of them work together in the field without a clear leader (back when Diggle's injury compromised him), and they weren't that impressive. In fact, they got their asses kicked. And if they get in Oliver's way, he's shown that he can take all of them down (whether it's Nazi Oliver or regular Oliver).

I liked seeing Bertinelli reference the Arrow Signal. There's a part of me that still wants to see it show up on the show .

Astonishing Member

Yeah I'm not really feeling the sympathy for the recruits here. Ollie didn't spy on them at random for no reason. 2 out of the 3 were LITERALLY making the Team's work harder and were caught redhanded essentially. XD

I'm especially surprised Rene stuck it out with the other two at the end given the whole arc in this episode was about him realizing what his actions might mean for Ollie and HIS kid.

I'm also a bit worried about how boneheaded it seems to use the old Helix site as a base. Cayden James was leader of WHAT cyber organization again? That seems like such an obvious buildup to them getting screwed over because Cayden left something that'd give him access to files if anyone uses it.

The new team is also pretty lol worthy since they pretty much ALWAYS get their ass kicked and need Ollie or John to bail them out usually.

Wonder when we'll actually see Watson again...

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Moreover, we've seen how the three of them work together in the field without a clear leader (back when Diggle's injury compromised him), and they weren't that impressive. In fact, they got their asses kicked. And if they get in Oliver's way, he's shown that he can take all of them down (whether it's Nazi Oliver or regular Oliver).
    I think Dinahs gonna be the leader. But it doesnt matter who the leader is Wild Dog gonna do his own thing. Curtis needs to just stay at the base and be the felicity of theyre new group.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Yeah I'm not really feeling the sympathy for the recruits here. Ollie didn't spy on them at random for no reason. 2 out of the 3 were LITERALLY making the Team's work harder and were caught redhanded essentially. XD

I'm especially surprised Rene stuck it out with the other two at the end given the whole arc in this episode was about him realizing what his actions might mean for Ollie and HIS kid.

I'm also a bit worried about how boneheaded it seems to use the old Helix site as a base. Cayden James was leader of WHAT cyber organization again? That seems like such an obvious buildup to them getting screwed over because Cayden left something that'd give him access to files if anyone uses it.

The new team is also pretty lol worthy since they pretty much ALWAYS get their ass kicked and need Ollie or John to bail them out usually.

Wonder when we'll actually see Watson again...
    I don't even get why the recruits are so sure they can trust each other. Didn't they just come off a meeting with Oliver where he pointed out that Dinah kept her Vigilante connection secret and forgave Rene for testifying against him and betraying him?

Curtis is probably the most trustworthy member of the team and he's probably the only one with a genuine case against the original team spying on him.

I imagine we might see Watson again once we get back to Ollie's trial, if we ever do.

Astonishing Member

always good to michael emerson on tv
    http://www.cwtv.com/shows/arrow/
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-21-2018 at 11:00 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

While it is cool to see Green Arrow go it alone, and Oliver did quite well (even with Black Siren on the opposition, he knew to quickly target an neutralize her every time she showed up), it really wasn't a good idea for him to take on so many guys. Sheesh. He is lucky he got out of there alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Another thing that struck me watching this episode was that Felicity and Oliver didn't act like they were married. It was like that fact was completely forgotten. Which makes me wonder what it was all for--finally getting these two hitched, only to have them act exactly the same as they did before. I guess marriage isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
    I'm guessing because there's too much plot and characters to deal with (and good for them to make sure Quentin and Thea's stories get developed), but I was thinking the same thing. What is Felicity's relationship to William like and does she feel responsibility for him? She said something about the nanny being paid triple, but given Felicity doesn't need to be out in the field, she should be putting in some time with William.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Oliver acts like a mature adult and acknowledges he messed up and that there's blame to go around the entire team...and then they just basically say "forget it" and go off on their own. Right after he also emphasized that they're dealing with a united front of villains that he couldn't take on alone. Even though Oliver also pointed out that Dinah still kept her contact with Vince a secret and Rene still betrayed Oliver. How do the newbies still feel more trust with each other then they do with Oliver ?

I don't see this two teams situation working out well. I mean, Oliver was obviously supportive and accepting of them going out on their own but I don't see the two teams coordinating well and their dysfunction and disunity, as Felicity emphasized, is exactly what Cayden wants.
    At the same time, it would've been to easy for them to just forgive and forget, I think. It's too soon, and it was like Oliver (and Diggle and Felicity) were like the parents who forgive their children for talking back to them and want things to go back to normal. Also Curtis is probably ticked they're using his tech like it's some kind of video game. The three of them are probably going to fall apart for one reason or another anyway. Either because they aren't effective or because there are still trust issues.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Yeah I'm not really feeling the sympathy for the recruits here.
    I'm not, either. Olllie isn't always in the right, but he's more so than they are, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member

Yeah I think most if not all of this season was probably written with the thought of Felicity and Ollie dating and not being married. So the ideas weren't really updated and how they'd affect the plot.

I mean technically she has access to the Queen family money now. Haha.

It's not something I've actively thought about but yeah. I honestly largely forgot about the marriage. XD

Retired

Michael Emerson sometimes reminds me of the venerable character actor Henry Jones. And the older he gets, the more he sounds like him.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I imagine what will happen with the recruits is they will have a couple outtings where they do well, they will get cocky, (im sure after Oliver has to ask THEM for help next episode, they will feel extra cocky) some ish will go down, they will get their asses handed to them and start to fall apart.

Yeah I think most if not all of this season was probably written with the thought of Felicity and Ollie dating and not being married. So the ideas weren't really updated and how they'd affect the plot.

It's not something I've actively thought about but yeah. I honestly largely forgot about the marriage. XD
    Or what little there is left of it at this point...
    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I imagine what will happen with the recruits is they will have a couple outtings where they do well, they will get cocky, (im sure after Oliver has to ask THEM for help next episode, they will feel extra cocky) some ish will go down, they will get their asses handed to them and start to fall apart.
    From the mid-season trailer it looks like Dinah is going to spiral out of control to a degree so I'm guessing Vince/Vigilante pushes her buttons and that comes at the expense of her team, forcing Ollie to step in.

What Queen family money? Didn't he lose all of that in season 2?

Sandy Hausler