Page 488 of 598 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I think Malcolm's likeability took a downturn the more Team Arrow just kept making excuses for him, but I guess your mileage may vary .

And there were extenuating circumstances in some of those situations. I mean, Roy was brainwashed for his thing for one and felt terrible about it once he realized what he'd done.

I don't think we've seen Nyssa kill hundreds of people and she never struck me as the type to relish in it like we've seen Black Siren do.

I don't really mourn Vigilante, and I doubt Oliver does either, but he was basically helping the heroes and doing the right thing up until Cayden had Laurel execute him.

We still don't know a lot about Black Siren's background on Earth-2 beyond what little we know now, but I think we've also been given some indications that she does enjoy being evil and hurting people ala Zoom.

If not for the marriage and Felicity being Felicity (on-top of how this series has usually treated Laurel), I think this could be possible.
    There was one more that I can't believe I forgot to mention- Slade Wilson. I don't think any explanations are necessary.

Roy- I never meant to say he was a bad guy or that he enjoyed killing the cop, but once he found out that he did it, he WANTED to redeem himself. Even when he came back in Season 4, it became about him redeeming himself for having been forced to work for Noah. (Side note: I hope when Roy shows up, he tells Felicity that the reason he didn't make it to the reception was because if he had, he would have beaten up her father.)

Nyssa was an assassin for years. She was born into it. In her first appearance she kidnapped Dinah and Quentin Lance and threatened to kill them if Sara didn't come back with her, and then when Sara poisoned herself she tried to kill them anyway and was only stopped at the last second by Oliver. And while we haven't seen it, she has killed many people over the years both before and after she met Sara.

Malcolm... well, I was always torn on him. I loved the actor, but I loathed the character.

Vigilanted went on a killing spree last year, and the beginning of this year. you could say he was redeeming himself by going undercover.

I still think there is more to Black Siren than meets the eye. I agree that she enjoyed killing those people earlier in the season, but her killing Vince still looked like she really DIDN'T want to do it and DID feel bad about it. It may just be that she's suicidal and is trying for a death by vigilante.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I think we would be more likely to have Oliver start wearing a pink leotard and pink tutu to fight crime in than that happening.
    Oh, absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Laurel kills Quentin and Thea kills Laurel. That's my desired guess for the end of this drama. I want Thea back in the action. William should go off to boarding school. Poor kid though.
    Well, the popular theory is that Thea will be leaving the show with Roy after his arc is over. I hope not, but it's a good bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Malcolm Merlyn was never redeemed. Everybody hated his guts. He was only not killed because Oliver was being stupid.
    Oh, I never meant to say he was redeemed. He was just a guy that kept coming back and the audience liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I don't like the "Oliver can call Barry to do something at the drop of a hat and Barry is fast enough we don't question it" thing they've done two or three times at this point. Still, I'm proud of Diggle for not throwing up this time.
    The only other time I can remember them doing it was when Green Arrow called Captain Singh, and The Flash sped in and left a note for Singh saying he could trust GA.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I feel like Siren has even said at one point that she likes killing people.
    I also liked how she was taunting Dinah after killing Vince. She may have hesitated in that moment, but she still found it fun to torment a grieving lover.

My hope is that Quentin actually comes to his senses and realizes that any 'good' she has in her, is not going to show on the surface like it did with his Laurel.

I'd also love to see Sara interact with Black Siren, or, at the very least, have Black Siren mentioned to her.
    I'm telling you, suicidal. Death by vigilante.

I heard a rumor that Sara will be in 6x18 and will finally go face to face with Black Siren, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Sure Quentin, let the City die while you play daddy to "not your daughter".
    Last edited by Kirby101; 03-01-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Sure Quinn, let the City die while you play daddy to "not your daughter".
    I can actually handle that faster than the B Team's crap the past few episodes.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    True that.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    True that.
    They're at the point now that they're unlikable, which is a damn shame.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

And now I want the newbies dead. Rene spies on OTA, and when that's discovered Curtis hacks Dig's implant to track them, hurting Dig? And Dinah's homicidal? Nope, Oliver, kick all of their asses and at least cripple them.

Mighty Member

They're at the point now that they're unlikable, which is a damn shame.
    Oliver need's to get in contact with Cisco so he can just zap that B Team to another Earth.

Spectacular Member

So, given the outcome of this episode, what do you think the final fates of the B Team will be, especially if Roy rejoins Team Arrow once again?

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

They've gotten really annoying. I get they angry that Renee was hurt but uhh.. he came at Oliver with an axe. And Dinah was legit about to murder Blk Siren and had to be talked down proving that she couldn't be trusted to get the money rather than kill her, which was the whole reason Oliver wanted them to stay out of it. And dang it, this whole thing started because Renee was ok sending Oliver and everyone around him to jail just to get his daughter (who wasn't in trouble or even a tough spot) back? Not save her life. To get custody. What the @&##? The show is starting to make less and less sense as it comes to a close.

Team B doesn't make any sense. They are mad over something any logical person would have done, and they we're right to do it, because their suspicions we're spot on. The writers need to get their stuff together.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 03-01-2018 at 09:43 PM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise E View Post
    So, given the outcome of this episode, what do you think the final fates of the B Team will be, especially if Roy rejoins Team Arrow once again?
    There's going to be an epiphany of some sort that brings everyone back together. It's that or they get wiped out, which isn't going to happen. Something has to because this has become insufferable.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Yeah, I can't even call them the "B" team anymore. They keep failing at everything except being dicks. I'm gonna call them the "F" team from now on until their characters are promptly killed off.

Sadly, we know that that isn't going to happen as Roy is only back for a few episodes, and when he leaves he is more than likely taking Thea with him (or Thea gets pregnant and is out of the field permanently).

It all comes down to trust. There is no way OTA will trust Renee again; he's selling out Oliver and if he decided to do that once, he could do that again. I don't see how Dig and probably Felicity could trust Curtis again after pulling that stunt with Dig's implant. Out of all three I think Oliver would have the most empathy for Dinah, but with Black Siren posing as Earth-1 Laurel and possibly taking up the mantle of the Black Canary again, I don't see her sticking around. I think for Season 7 we get Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, an atoning Dinah Laurel Lance, with Quentin being their civilian back up and Thea and possibly Roy coming in for the events.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I'm looking forward to a crushing B team victory once Oliver and friends lose their plot armor for a couple episodes. I don't care for for this arc very much, but I care even less for Oliver and friends being such worthless hypocrites. They started the episode's conflict by invading another team's base, threatening them, tear gassing them, then threatening them some more. Fun.

Oliver kills people when he hates them. Full stop. He just recently killed an evil doppleganger of himself. His warning Dinah that she was "crossing a line" is hogwash. Muddled, self-serving, situational ethics at their finest. His anger at Renee for betraying his trust while simultaneously violating Curtis, Renee, and Dinah's privacy is byronic in its complete lack of self-examination. He'll praise Felicity for nuking a small town, sacrificing thousands of lives to protect millions of Star city residents, because "she made a tough call", yet harangue Renee for choosing being with his daughter over protecting Oliver's secrets. It is NONSENSE. But you can't just blame the writing, because it's in keeping with Oliver's character. At this point, he's nothing but a wearisome antihero with plot armor who chooses to surround himself with enablers.

The real crux of the episode was Dinah realizing she didn't need to kill Siren. That was an actual heroic moment, that proved she was a cut above the likes of Oliver. She spared the woman who murdered the person she loved. Comparatively, Oliver killed Damian Darhk as soon as he was able to. Pffffft.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

At least Curtis was able to talk Dinah down from committing murder.