Page 50 of 598 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Amazing Member

I wish batman would show up and take back his angsty character traits from arrow.. hope they don't make the flash the same way..

So, what can we expect from Season 3 of ARROW?

1) John Barrowman has been upgraded to series regular as Malcolm Merlyn

2) Thea Queen , excuse me, Thea Merlyn will be trained by her biological father and become a much darker character

3) Laurel Lance will start down the long road to become the Black Canary

4) The flashbacks will no longer feature the island (thank goodness) next season; and we go with Ollie around Hong Kong

5) David Nykl will return as Anatoli, and the story of how Oliver got his Bratva tattoo will be shown next season

6) Amanda Waller will be a much bigger influence on the show going forward

7) Oliver will no longer be a billionaire (or even a millionaire), remains without his company Queen Consolidated or his trust fund

8) The big bad next season will not be Malcolm Merlyn nor Slade Wilson, but someone less omnipresent and much more behind the scenes

9) There will be a crossover storyline with the new FLASH show, as both shows are set in the same universe

Now, what do I wish for season 3 of ARROW?

1) Oliver becomes known, officially, as "Green Arrow"

2) A bad-ass undead version of Solomon Grundy (since his alter ego, Cyrus Gold, was already introduced last season)

3) Laurel Lance gets the sonic scream and officially becomes the Black Canary by season's end

4) Thea Merlyn officially becomes Chesire

5) We get both Prometheus and the real Count Vertigo, with the condition that Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen on SMALLVILLE) plays one of them

7) Oliver's bastard baby son Connor Hawke, and Oliver's baby momma Sandra Moonday Hawke, are formally introduced

8) We get Ras al Ghul, Talia and the whole League of Assassins in the flesh

9) We find out Diggle's middle name is Stewart

Incredible Member

If we have to have Laurel as Black Canary (and I still hope we don't), then yeah, let's at least hope for her to have real powers and to have just a flat-out amazing scene that introduces it. Let's say that whatever happens to her that brings her powers on has her freaked out and scared and confused and as she realizes something inside her has changed she screams out in panic, and suddenly every window for six blocks in every direction explodes, leaving her looking around in bewilderment and even more freaked out than before. That would be an awesome way to conclude an episode.

BANNED

I dont see why people are soooo hung up on her having powers (in the TV show)...Sara showed you can do Canary and not need that

Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilson View Post
    This one made me laugh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    This one made me laugh lol
    It made me laugh too until i thought about it and then i despaired.
    Truth is the best policy

Mighty Member

I hope we get some answers about H.I.V.E. in season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I hope we get some answers about H.I.V.E. in season 3
    I know it just ended but i'm wondering when we hear more about season 3.
    Truth is the best policy

Possible spoiler it seems Sara isn't returning and Laurel is the new Canary.

heres a link
    http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/articl...-cassidy-25036
    Truth is the best policy

Extraordinary Member

It sounded as if she more voiced what she would like to see rather than what's actually coming. She herself said it's in the hands of the writers and not her.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Possible spoiler it seems Sara isn't returning and Laurel is the new Canary.
    I didn't that impression from the article at all. They're quoting from an interview Katie apparently did with Entertainment Weekly, and she says...

"Obviously, getting involved in Team Arrow and taking her through this alter ego, if she does. I mean the jacket fits, but I'm not the writers. But I think I'm excited for her to fight, kick some ass,"

It's pretty clear she either doesn't yet know what's in store or she isn't telling. But there was certainly nothing conclusive in her comments to suggest that she's definitely taking over as Canary yet. It looks like the article you linked to (and the article they basically copied the story from) simply jumped to that conclusion, based on what we all saw at the end of the last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    I didn't that impression from the article at all. They're quoting from an interview Katie apparently did with Entertainment Weekly, and she says...

"Obviously, getting involved in Team Arrow and taking her through this alter ego, if she does. I mean the jacket fits, but I'm not the writers. But I think I'm excited for her to fight, kick some ass,"

It's pretty clear she either doesn't yet know what's in store or she isn't telling. But there was certainly nothing conclusive in her comments to suggest that she's definitely taking over as Canary yet. It looks like the article you linked to (and the article they basically copied the story from) simply jumped to that conclusion, based on what we all saw at the end of the last episode.
    Possible spoiler because thats what the article said sorry my bad but
    it does give it some weight as we haven't heard if Caity is coming back and the scene she mentioned could be a passing of the torch, i want to know how many people like the idea.
    Truth is the best policy