Page 502 of 598 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Ultimate Member

Right now we don't know Kabuto...they could be broken up and they could still be together...does make it a bit odd so soon after their riding off into the sunset scene though...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Perhaps Roy is badly injured, like loses an arm, and Thea sends him to Oliver to recuperate rather better than he can while on the road with her and Nyssa and Roy gets the new arm and then rejoins them at the end of the season or something like that...just don't want he and Thea to break up...though if they did then maybe they could do the Cheshire storyline with their kid...
    At the beginning of S3, I thought Thea was going to be turned into Arrow´s version of Chesire, and the show was going to take advantage of her relationship with Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Or Thea dumped him and got with Nyssa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pzFVPaZjVc

Clip from tonight's episode. Looks like it isn't a flashback when he's in the season 1 suit!

Clip from tonight's episode. Looks like it isn't a flashback when he's in the season 1 suit!
    Wow. I'm honestly surprised how much I missed The Arrow and Oliver really cleaning clocks .

I kinda miss the mask though...

Mighty Member

RIP to Oliver's political career.

Considering the police force, the DA's office, and the city council themselves are all on the take, and considering the writers have no real idea how the actual justice system works- what would happen if Oliver just said "F*** it." and refused to show up for the trial? What would they do, send cops after him?

Okay, I didn't watch this live, I've only read a recap of the episode, but I need someone to tell me- did they just kill Raisa?

Also- Diaz has an office in City Hall, but Lance is now the Mayor. What's to stop Lance from calling in the feds? What will Diaz do, threaten his daughter?
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 04-12-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Star City is in a country that has no Federal oversight except for Argus, which for some reason its HQ is there.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Considering the police force, the DA's office, and the city council themselves are all on the take, and considering the writers have no real idea how the actual justice system works- what would happen if Oliver just said "F*** it." and refused to show up for the trial? What would they do, send cops after him?

Okay, I didn't watch this live, I've only read a recap of the episode, but I need someone to tell me- did they just kill Raisa?
    She's fine. She only 'died' in a hallucinationn
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

So, how will Arrow have any sort of storyline for next season? This season, the more it goes, feels more like a series finale than anything.

I feel the need to point out something.

Black Siren is the smartest person in the room yet again. She asked Diaz "Why not Put a bullet in him? Or 20?" The same sentiment she had when earlier in the season, when Oliver confronted Cayden James and his gang, she said something to the effect of "Why doesn't everyone stop talking and just kill you!". Ironically, Diaz himself made a similar comment when James let Oliver escape, and yet here he is wanting to 'dismantle' Oliver. If you want to be the big bad, and you want to control the city, just f'ing KILL HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, how will Arrow have any sort of storyline for next season? This season, the more it goes, feels more like a series finale than anything.
    Earlier in this season it felt like they were repeating Season 5's storyline. Now it feels like a repeat of Season 2. So, I guess next season will be Oliver vs the Thanatos Guild a'la Season 3.

Ultimate Member

Black Siren is the smartest person in the room yet again. She asked Diaz "Why not Put a bullet in him? Or 20?" The same sentiment she had when earlier in the season, when Oliver confronted Cayden James and his gang, she said something to the effect of "Why doesn't everyone stop talking and just kill you!". Ironically, Diaz himself made a similar comment when James let Oliver escape, and yet here he is wanting to 'dismantle' Oliver. If you want to be the big bad, and you want to control the city, just f'ing KILL HIM.
    Well but then the show would be over, you could say the same about Batman and most of his villains that why doesn't he just kill them and all...but then there's no story...maybe Roy comes back to help Oliver with something and just sticks around for a bit, maybe at Thea's orders that they found something that might help him(Oliver), or Roy gets injured and comes back to recuperate and just sticks around for a bit...

Astonishing Member

Diaz explained his reasoning. If you kill Oliver you get a martyr for others to rally around.

Alive, Oliver keeps screwing up and alienating people, so NTA is less effective and the uncorrupted cops aren't siding with the under indictment mayor. The televised drama of Mayor Queens downfall keep the media and public from looking too close at what Diaz is doing behind the curtains.. Guys like Team Flash leave Ollie to handle things until he asks for help.

Dead, Oliver's a rallying point for NTA and the cops who can now overlook his faults while working to take down guys like Diaz. While Ollie's death will occupy the media and public for a few days, it won't serve longterm distraction that a live Oliie could. And once Ollie is dead any powerful allies he has Flash, Nyssa, possibly Slade feel more motivated to step in.

I guess the show is moving away from the Team Arrow concept and going back to making Green Arrow a lone vigilante. So that looks to be the reason for all the annoying NTA and Diggle whining stuff.
    I like that idea, making Green Arrow more like Batman (Justice League nonsense aside) but it was a rather tedious route to get there, even though it now makes sense if that is what they are doing.
    Next season should just be Green Arrow as a lone vigilante outside the law, his political career over, and on the run from the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Diaz explained his reasoning. If you kill Oliver you get a martyr for others to rally around.

Alive, Oliver keeps screwing up and alienating people, so NTA is less effective and the uncorrupted cops aren't siding with the under indictment mayor. The televised drama of Mayor Queens downfall keep the media and public from looking too close at what Diaz is doing behind the curtains.. Guys like Team Flash leave Ollie to handle things until he asks for help.

Dead, Oliver's a rallying point for NTA and the cops who can now overlook his faults while working to take down guys like Diaz. While Ollie's death will occupy the media and public for a few days, it won't serve longterm distraction that a live Oliie could. And once Ollie is dead any powerful allies he has Flash, Nyssa, possibly Slade feel more motivated to step in.
    I suppose I get that, except for the fact that earlier in the season he was all 'just kill him'.