Page 512 of 598 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's a shame. I like him in everything he does.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    One year too late. Wish it was done before they gave him this crap story line.

I just hope they don't kill him off.

Sacrificing himself for Black Siren or crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I just hope they don't kill him off.

Sacrificing himself for Black Siren or crap like that.
    Or Diaz offs him, which is the point where Laurel, already having doubts about him, finally turns on Diaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Or Diaz offs him, which is the point where Laurel, already having doubts about him, finally turns on Diaz.
    Beat me to it.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    which, sadly, is probably what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I understood him keeping Felicity around because she's his soulmate or whatever.
    If Olicity is what happens when you meet your soul mate, I’ll pass on the experience thanks. Horrible writing for 4 years not touching it ever.

The whole serial killer thing was true in a quantitative sense, but I never got the idea that he ever enjoyed what he was doing. They really jumped through a lot of hoops to make that a thing.
    I really question what is the point, last season it was Oliver bad because everything was a lie because he ENJOYED killing which pisses all over what happened in the other 4 years now this season everyone is leaving Oliver because hes wrong and they don’t trust him where he is married to a woman who has lied to him about a half dozen things with stupid reasons.

If he does let Black Siren on the team, then he should be keeping tabs on her in the field at all times. I can just picture the snark on her end.
    If he is written in character that’s what he should do, friends close enemies closer.

NTA can never catch a break lol
    In my mind they haven’t earned one

I'd be happy, too, but I can literally picture Rene being salty, Dinah screaming about Vince, and Curtis getting away with partially paralyzing Diggle. Like I said before, I'm hoping for a swerve, but I'm definitely not expecting one.
    This is my problem with arrow over the years Oliver does something everyone rips on him however someone else does something and its fine, guarranted that there will be a united team arrow and Oliver will be the one apologizing even though he has nothing to be sorry for.

He actually seems to be enjoying himself in the field more, too. At least that's what I'm seeing.
    Maybe because he doesn’t have people chatting in his ear.

I just watched it, too. Siren opening up the court room doors was deliciously dramatic.
    Damm I have to wait two weeks I think.
    Truth is the best policy

To be fair, it was left pretty ambiguous if Oliver honestly meant that he liked killing or if Chase brainwashed him into thinking it.

During the Bunker blackout episode, Felicity told Oliver that it was a load of crap and that he and Adrian are nothing alike.

What a waste of Colin Odonnel. I mean yeah it makes sense but what a waste. I suppose they did it this way because of his limited schedule. Same as last time.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Btw this new attorney is the same woman who just tried ti take down shield.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Mighty Member

Oliver should've invited the Human Target to join the team.

Spectacular Member

Finally, a real victory for Team Arrow and some signs of hope. It's been so long. Yeah, they know now that Diaz is going to likely try to kill him/them, but at least they can prepare for that and make a fight of it. Still, the question now comes: who is going to die this season? Practically every season, at least one person close to Oliver, or on Team Arrow itself, dies, so who do you think it will be? Could this possibly be a year where no one important on the good guy side dies?

It only took her alternate Earth daddy to realize that she had no legitimate reason to fear Diaz? Meh. Still, it was nice to see her knock him on his ass.

I always assumed that Raisa/Raiza knew about Oliver being Green Arrow.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

This show is just barely clinging to logic... At 27 minutes... Continuing watching just to see how ridiculous this gets. Effing Renee...

These writers are horrible. Now they are just trying to undo all the bull @&## they wrote! You can't just undo all this through a handshake! Renee was the most unforgiving of the 3 idiots-... She had a gun, just shoot him! No one can take over a municipal that size without the federal government sending in their own officials to squash it! No! No no no! Someone get me a Will Smith Legend gif!
    Last edited by donpricetag; 05-03-2018 at 08:01 PM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.