Page 513 of 598 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Ah, Mountain Time Zone.

10 minutes in, I've already flipped off NTA 3-4 times. Even with Rene saying that Oliver being trouble was his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise E View Post
    Finally, a real victory for Team Arrow and some signs of hope. It's been so long. Yeah, they know now that Diaz is going to likely try to kill him/them, but at least they can prepare for that and make a fight of it. Still, the question now comes: who is going to die this season? Practically every season, at least one person close to Oliver, or on Team Arrow itself, dies, so who do you think it will be? Could this possibly be a year where no one important on the good guy side dies?
    Quentin dies, obviously. And I bet it happens next episode when Diaz goes after all the families.

On one hand, I wish Colin didn't have another show right now so that they could have really brought Tommy back. On the other hand, I'm glad he's got job security because it seems likely that next season will be the last for Arrow, unless something major happens. Hopefully the new showrunner brings the show back to what it once was.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Fun seeing Chance back doing his thing.
    Ollie's trial at least made a bit more sense they Barry's trial did.
    Best episode since the CRISIS ON EARTH-X episode.

Nice episode with a few surprising twists.
    It seems NTA and Oliver are on the way to finally reconcile.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise E View Post
    Finally, a real victory for Team Arrow and some signs of hope. It's been so long. Yeah, they know now that Diaz is going to likely try to kill him/them, but at least they can prepare for that and make a fight of it. Still, the question now comes: who is going to die this season? Practically every season, at least one person close to Oliver, or on Team Arrow itself, dies, so who do you think it will be? Could this possibly be a year where no one important on the good guy side dies?
    If Lance is leaving the show . . . .

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Fun seeing Chance back doing his thing.
    Ollie's trial at least made a bit more sense they Barry's trial did.
    Best episode since the CRISIS ON EARTH-X episode.
    Was Chance ever on Arrow? I remember him having a TV show (two of them, if fact). I couldn't remember what the circumstances were when (if, but I assume when) he appeared.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Nice episode with a few surprising twists.
    It seems NTA and Oliver are on the way to finally reconcile.
    Seems WAY too easy for the way NTA, and even Diggle, acted. Though at least Rene FINALLY admitted he was in the wrong way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Was Chance ever on Arrow? I remember him having a TV show (two of them, if fact). I couldn't remember what the circumstances were when (if, but I assume when) he appeared.

Sandy Hausler
    He was on the show last year posing as Oliver while Oliver was seen as the Green Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Seems WAY too easy for the way NTA, and even Diggle, acted. Though at least Rene FINALLY admitted he was in the wrong way back when.
    Know what? As someone who has come to HATE NTA, if they reconcile by the end of the season and work together to take down Diaz, when Season 7 starts I will just ignore everything that has happened in S6. It was all a dream, like Dallas.

Last night's episode was obviously the writers' mea culpa for what they did to NTA. Pretty disgraceful character assassinations this season that one episode cannot make up for. I feel sorry for the actors. In one short season, Rene went from my favourite to "get him off this show immediately!"
    Wishes for next season:
    Team Arrow is Oliver and Roy supported by Felicity. And Laurel 2 slowly becomes an ally acting more as a badass anti-hero, who joins Team Arrow by mid-season. Back to basics for what is looking like their last season. The ratings have been tanking pretty bad and I wonder if this ship can be turned around.
    Last edited by maxmcco; 05-04-2018 at 08:28 AM.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    If Lance is leaving the show . . . .

Sandy Hausler
    Which we know he is.

So are we supposed to get be to liking Not-New Team Arrow, cuz...still...fuck those guys.

Thank god this trial stuff only lasted one episode since the Arrowverse writers have little concept of how the legal system works.

Ready for the new showrunner to show me what she can do to fix this show.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmcco View Post
    Last night's episode was obviously the writers' mea culpa for what they did to NTA. Pretty disgraceful character assassinations this season that one episode cannot make up for. I feel sorry for the actors. In one short season, Rene went from my favourite to "get him off this show immediately!"
    All of this.
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 05-04-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Astonishing Member

Yeah the whole trial was quite the fiasco but I can't help but laugh at it all.

Can you imagine how messed up it'd be if Tommy Merlyn WERE to somehow come back now? I can't help but think that's on the table now between his Earth-X doppelganger and his use here in what's relatively quick succession.

I really didn't feel bad for Rene at all. Him being forced in that position because of threats to his daughter in the first place would've been a more sensible way to push Rene's story here. As it is my reaction to the drama of him being blackmailed just had me go " On ho, Mr. Diaz...don't...hurt...her...if only Rene could've seen Diaz and the government here weren't exactly trustworthy, if ONLY."

Booo Siren should've dusted Diaz already. Silly that she didn't. It's like she WANTED to give him all the time in the world to react.

I did love that the theatrics and craziness of a world like a comic book one can make a trial. I AM THE ARROW. NO I AM THE ARROW. Which yeah in theory gives everything reasonable doubt.

Chance!Tommy Green Arrow honestly felt more like traditional Green Arrow then they've ever written Oliver as .

Street Thug Diaz corrupting almost everyone in Star City strains even comic book logic.
    It's not like they are all Republican Congressman.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 05-04-2018 at 06:26 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Street Thug Diaz corrupting almost everyone in Star City strains even comic book logic.
    It's not like they are all Republican Congressman.
    And nearly every single cop but the bare handful that were fired earlier? Show writers must REALLY be trying to burn the show as they exit.