Page 523 of 598 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533573 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Also, anybody else hope the Longbow Hunters include Talia and Evelyn, if only so we can finally know what happened to them?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Also, anybody else hope the Longbow Hunters include Talia and Evelyn, if only so we can finally know what happened to them?
    Do we really have to acknowledge this version of Talia anymore? Especially with the Bat Family being brought on next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Do we really have to acknowledge this version of Talia anymore? Especially with the Bat Family being brought on next season?
    I'd just for once would like them to acknowledge characters they've created and then ignored. We never got any kind of resolution of the relationship between Sara and Sin. We occasionally heard about Walter when the plot needed him, otherwise we heard nothing. Hell, Evelyn was forgotten for half of Season 5 before they suddenly remembered she existed and could use her to torture Oliver. They made these characters, so I wish they'd use them.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Walter is busy being general Zod so I doubt we'll see him again.

I'd just for once would like them to acknowledge characters they've created and then ignored. We never got any kind of resolution of the relationship between Sara and Sin. We occasionally heard about Walter when the plot needed him, otherwise we heard nothing. Hell, Evelyn was forgotten for half of Season 5 before they suddenly remembered she existed and could use her to torture Oliver. They made these characters, so I wish they'd use them.
    If there's anything the Arrowverse excels in, it's having important characters just vanish .

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If there's anything the Arrowverse excels in, it's having important characters just vanish .
    It also excels in making important plot points vanish. Though that particular trait is more common in The Flash.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Evelyn? Hellllllllllllllllllllllll no. Let that horribly crafted character rest in a million pieces on Lian Yu.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    That actually would have made sense! For Argus to just swoop in as they are putting Oillie in the van and say he's ours now and just tell the FBI its out of their jurisdiction. To have it make more sense, Lila is replaced or demoted and a new director is put in and her/his first action is to reform the Suicide Squad (or an equivalent; Strike Team X) and places Oliver on it with Dig as the handler. Cut. Would have made more sense that way.

A total retooling where the show becomes Dig and Lyla sending Oliver and Slade on covert missions all of the time would be fantastic.

Season 7 synopsis:

There has been no shortage of close calls for Oliver Queen when it comes to protecting his Super Hero identity, but in the season six finale, he was finally backed into a corner and forced to reveal himself to the world as the Green Arrow. Now, Oliver will come face-to-face with many of the criminals he placed behind bars, as he makes a new home for himself at Slabside Maximum Security Prison. Oliver will find himself vulnerable in a way unlike ever before when a mysterious new enemy begins to unravel his work as Green Arrow, challenging him to redeem his name or risk losing everything.

Astonishing Member

Green is the new Orange. Sounds absolutely fascinating. How many food fights with food-tray-fu or Bend-over-fu in the showers? I'm not enthused by this plot line.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

So am I the only one hoping Oliver completely wrecks Watsons' lazy a$$ when he gets out?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I'm curious what old villains they'll bring back while Ollie's in prison.

There's a lot of random bad guys from seasons 1-4 that they can probably mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Green is the new Orange. Sounds absolutely fascinating. How many food fights with food-tray-fu or Bend-over-fu in the showers? I'm not enthused by this plot line.
    Likewise. My dream is that the president pardoned him between seasons but wants him to go undercover in that prison for whatever reason. But, I doubt that will happen.