Page 524 of 598 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

C'mon, guys. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious what old villains they'll bring back while Ollie's in prison.

There's a lot of random bad guys from seasons 1-4 that they can probably mine.
    What's Vinnie Jones doing? We'll probably see Brick. Maybe Count Vertigo. There aren't a lot of low-level villains that would be locked up in a Supermax prison that Oliver didn't already kill. Maybe we'll be thrown a swerve and Deadshot will be in the prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Likewise. My dream is that the president pardoned him between seasons but wants him to go undercover in that prison for whatever reason. But, I doubt that will happen.
    That would be a logical reason why he was just thrown in prison without a trial after having saved the world a few times

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    What's Vinnie Jones doing? We'll probably see Brick. Maybe Count Vertigo. There aren't a lot of low-level villains that would be locked up in a Supermax prison that Oliver didn't already kill. Maybe we'll be thrown a swerve and Deadshot will be in the prison.
    I feel like they already pulled that with the Deadshot Diggle hallucinated back in season 5, so they probably won't do it again for real.

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw in Anarky. Is Murmur still alive? I'm pretty sure he is.

I guess they could always mine some of the random mob characters Oliver brought down in season 1, assuming they remember any of them.

Incredible Member

Did the show ever say who set Cayden James after Arrow? It's not his style to come up with that kind of strategy or know-how to fake the video of Arrow shooting James' son. Diaz is basically a thug with a thug mentality who just took advantage of James' blind spot of not thinking highly of other people's intelligence.

My hope that it was the Quadrant (the real heads, not what I consider the fake heads that Diaz killed off) that set James onto Arrow as a cover for some other operation that they were doing around Star City. For being an organization so secret that govt. agencies consider them a myth Diaz took them down way too easy to believe that the people killed were the leaders of the country's largest crime organization.

Astonishing Member

The problem with the prison is how many things can happen there?

1. Ollie gets into fights
    2. Someone plans against Ollie
    3. Ollie escapes
    4. Ollie develops a special friend, sorry Felicity
    5. Big conspiracy slowly gets revealed in a boring fashion

All these shows are better with exciting one or two episode plot lines as compared to the endless stretch - as what ruined Flash this season.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Did the show ever say who set Cayden James after Arrow?
    Dragon did, IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    The problem with the prison is how many things can happen there?

1. Ollie gets into fights
    2. Someone plans against Ollie
    3. Ollie escapes
    4. Ollie develops a special friend, sorry Felicity
    5. Big conspiracy slowly gets revealed in a boring fashion

All these shows are better with exciting one or two episode plot lines as compared to the endless stretch - as what ruined Flash this season.
    You don't really think he'll be in prison for the whole season, do you? I'm betting he's out well before the crossover, which usually happens before the midseason break.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw in Anarky.
    Maybe for an episode. Anarky's actor is a regular on Supernatural.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Maybe for an episode. Anarky's actor is a regular on Supernatural.
    I never realized till now Jack's actor is the same as Anarky's actor! Wow.

You don't really think he'll be in prison for the whole season, do you? I'm betting he's out well before the crossover, which usually happens before the midseason break.
    I don't think we're getting a one-episode prison stint (ala Flashpoint) but I think it'll definitely be more like when Ollie retired during season 6 for a few episodes and was then back in the suit by the time of the crossover.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Wish they would use the Red Dart.

So Stephen Amell is saying that there is a big announcement coming Monday, and rumor has it that he'll announce that Season 7 will be the last. Anybody else hearing that?

So Stephen Amell is saying that there is a big announcement coming Monday, and rumor has it that he'll announce that Season 7 will be the last. Anybody else hearing that?
    Not a chance. (Just my opinion.)

Sandy Hausler

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm hoping his announcement has to do with his involvement with the All In wrestling event. It's happening next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping his announcement has to do with his involvement with the All In wrestling event. It's happening next month.
    I don't think I'v ever seen an actor who wanted to be a wrestler more than Andy Kaufman until Stephen came along.