Page 526 of 598 FirstFirst ... 26426476516522523524525526527528529530536576 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Incredible Member

How about an entire season where manu bennett plays the green arrow, but we cannot refer to either of his identities as he's deep undercover

(take that DC movie verse)!

I don't get to watch Arrow until it comes out on DVD( I do keep up with synopsis and now what is going on in the current season) and I am watching season 5 (almost through) and I think if Arrow had stayed "real world" like it did during the first season and not brought in the powered heroes and villains then seeing him in Russia during his 5 years he was missing - how cool would it have been from him to return to Russia a third time and rescue Jack Bauer. Arrow meets 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I've learned to accept Felicity typing in front of a computer just like I've accepted Garcia from Criminal Minds doing the same thing.
    I would say this isn't really an issue because in the grand scheme of things it couldn't matter any less in the slightest. As they look vaguely enough like they're doing it to where it gets the point across, then keep going.

https://www.cbr.com/arrow-season-7-p...e-fight-tease/

Hmm, Ollie's in prison.... I'm guessing they're going to do their take on the Punisher's prison fight scene in DD:S2

I always enjoyed the little lip service they gave to her being able to do that: "Oh, I programmed it to make the exact indentation that a man of 240 lbs would make it he sat on it from this angle. I got my degree in Computer Science, remember?" The fact that she wasn't lauded as a genius (or, a magician, really) always dumbfounded me.

As far as Felicity goes, I find the reactions to her much more interesting than her actual character. I've learned to accept Felicity typing in front of a computer just like I've accepted Garcia from Criminal Minds doing the same thing. To be honest, those two are very similiar: Blond, quirky, perky, snarky, glasses, hackers with moral guidelines, colorful clothes, etc.
    Yea but Garcia Sexually harassed a handsome black man. Btw I stopped watching that shOw after Shemar Moore left. Him and Reed were why I watched it.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 07-16-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea but Garcia Sexually harassed a handsome black man. Btw I stopped watching that shOw after Shemar Moore left. Him and Reed were why I watched it.
    Yeah the show frames it as something funny, because Morgan gives it right back to her some of the time, but it's just really inappropriate. I've laughed at it in the past, but, in real life, I would probably be really uncomfortable overhearing that. (Even the writers were aware enough to write an episode about sexual harassment in the workplace, but then turned around to have the characters rationalize it by saying that it was their way of communicating)

I stopped caring about the show after Prentiss left, but now that she's back, and the team has added more POCs, I started giving a crap, again.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Yeah the show frames it as something funny, because Morgan gives it right back to her some of the time, but it's just really inappropriate. I've laughed at it in the past, but, in real life, I would probably be really uncomfortable overhearing that. (Even the writers were aware enough to write an episode about sexual harassment in the workplace, but then turned around to have the characters rationalize it by saying that it was their way of communicating)

I stopped caring about the show after Prentiss left, but now that she's back, and the team has added more POCs, I started giving a crap, again.
    Yea wish I was with u but Gubler and Moores characters were the only ones I was ever really interested in. Always wanted them as Bruce Banner and Steel. Neither are really film actors but Gubler is my fan cast for Banner and Shemar Moore voices Cyborg in films and i think could be a good Steel.

New Season Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlj4dXPGnAE
    Might be NSFW. Nothing is shown but there is a shower fight scene where Oliver beats down a mook while naked, so viewer discretion advised.

Also Titans.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The "Longbow Hunters:"

Holly Elissa - Red Dart

Michael Jonsson - Kodiak

Miranda Edwards - Silencer

Coverage of the SDCC panel:

Beth has been on the show since season 1. It won't be a different show, but she's putting her spin on it

It's the best spin put on the show since the show started

There is a lot of female energy and it's very important to the cast

This upcoming season is about redemption for a lot of the characters

We will see if Renee will find his way with the mark or without it

Diggle is still with Argus.

Roy Harper is back and he is not the same person

There is nothing heroic about Oliver this season.

The audience is giving a round of applause for Quinten Lance

Paul was a calming influence on the show

Paul is a comedian and he has no idea the cast says

Right now there aren't plans for Thea to be back on the show, but you never know.

Will William become a archer? - Beth says he's too young. Stephen thinks William has the most interesting arc on the show.

Will Oliver and Felicity have a kid - Beth says no

Roy Harper is back and he is not the same person
    I'm telling you. Thea dumped Roy for Nyssa, and now he's bitter

I look forward to seeing where they take things this year. I'm hopeful we get a return of Talia, and tie Diaz to her to legitimize his skills.

Soooo not looking forward to seeing Diaz again. I wouldn't mind if they revealed he was killed off between seasons with an offhand remark by one of the new baddies. Alas.

Kind of hilarious seeing Black Siren speak in front of cameras about anti-vigilantism. Bet she never thought she would be in this position.

Kind of hilarious seeing Black Siren speak in front of cameras about anti-vigilantism. Bet she never thought she would be in this position.
    I hope they address the fact that Laurel was a vigilante as well in the past. I always found it odd that this never came up last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Might be NSFW. Nothing is shown but there is a shower fight scene where Oliver beats down a mook while naked, so viewer discretion advised.

Also Titans.
    There was a brief shot of Michael Jai White in prison with Oliver. So it looks like Bronze tiger ain't dead.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Also Titans.
    There was a brief shot of Michael Jai White in prison with Oliver. So it looks like Bronze tiger ain't dead.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"