Page 530 of 598 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I just had a thought- when they announced Roy was coming back, we all assumed that he'd be the new Green Arrow. But what if his role is strictly in the future, training William, and he never appears in the present?
    It would definitely explain how Roy can be a regular without Thea.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It would definitely explain how Roy can be a regular without Thea.
    Of course, this brings a new question- why exactly is Roy living on Lian Yu in the future?

Another theory I'm starting to hear is maybe the new Green Arrow will be the show's version of Emiko Queen. Obviously Shado wouldn't be her mother, but it still could be interesting.

Incredible Member

part of me says use Manu Bennett, but never refer to him as deathstroke or slade.

Because I think it would be awesome if the green arrow is played by him.

Astonishing Member

The whole thing about protective custody was weird to me. seriously why didn't Argus have them in the first place? or why the hell didn't they just go to Central City and she could have like metahuman best friends help her and William?

I know they want to be independent but that's just weird when she almost died in custody and had to be a barista.

Flash forward I wasn't expecting that really.

Ollie in prison I was kind of feeling that storyline so far. Shower scene was brutal and effective. (coulda gave me some Ollie Cake shots at least)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    part of me says use Manu Bennett, but never refer to him as deathstroke or slade.

Because I think it would be awesome if the green arrow is played by him.
    I honestly never considered that, but it could work

Incredible Member

It appears that Diaz isn't the head of the Quadrant as he thought he was last season. Which is probably as it should be, can't really knock off 3/4 of the head of an organization and take over without as least finding out who their underlings are and what exactly they controlled. The fourth one was still alive but I doubt he knows the whole organization otherwise they wouldn't have needed 4 heads and I still can't buy that the main heads of an almost mythical crime organization would enter what was basically a war zone with so little security.

Diaz is probably just living off the bonds he had stolen from Cayden while plotting revenge against Ollie for his downfall (which seems further proof that he isn't the head of the Quadrant otherwise he'd be busy running it instead of looking for Felicity and getting to Ollie).

Just how did Felicity get away from Diaz? Was there a scene I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Just how did Felicity get away from Diaz? Was there a scene I missed?
    She said Argus showed up (the alarm was blinking in the scene).

But the fact that they chose not to show it makes me think they're holding back on a twist or reveal of some kind.

Mighty Member

A.R.G.U.S. need's to do a better job with keeping their weapons of mass destruction secured.

Diaz continues to outmatch the heroes for no appearent reason.
    Though surprizingly I like the Ollie prison scenes.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I'm interested in seeing where this dynamic between Siren and Dinah will go. They definitely shouldn't be besties, but I would like a semi-cordial, uneasy alliance thing going on. Kind of like it seems at the moment.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

So, I guess the Silencer is now on the CW. Did not see that one coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Diaz continues to outmatch the heroes for no apparent reason.
    Though surprizingly I like the Ollie prison scenes.
    Actually, I thought he was the least effective of the Longbow Hunters. The shield guy (and god, couldn't they have made his shield bigger? It looks like a kid's toy!) took out almost all of the ARGUS agents in the train, and Dart was extremely competent breaking in to ARGUS and in the train. I liked Silencer's fight scene- it was something new- and I liked the fact that two Canaries could overpower her silencing device, but she still got away.

Diaz, on the other hand, went toe-to-toe with John with a flamethrower, and still got his ass kicked. And he probably would have lost had the others not shown up when they did and if John hadn't put the mission first.

Anybody else not liking John? I can see his points, and I can even see that Diaz has turned into Felicity's white whale. But the way he was a loyal ARGUS lapdog this episode just rubbed me the wrong way.

Also, anyone else think that ARGUS Deputy Director is either crooked or a secret member of the Longbow Hunters?

I'm liking Laurel's slow walk towards redemption. And I actually believed her apology to Dinah- at the time, you could tell that killing Vince something she really wanted to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, I guess the Silencer is now on the CW. Did not see that one coming.
    They announced her as a member of the Longbow Hunters a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Actually, I thought he was the least effective of the Longbow Hunters. The shield guy (and god, couldn't they have made his shield bigger? It looks like a kid's toy!) took out almost all of the ARGUS agents in the train, and Dart was extremely competent breaking in to ARGUS and in the train. I liked Silencer's fight scene- it was something new- and I liked the fact that two Canaries could overpower her silencing device, but she still got away.

Diaz, on the other hand, went toe-to-toe with John with a flamethrower, and still got his ass kicked. And he probably would have lost had the others not shown up when they did and if John hadn't put the mission first.

Anybody else not liking John? I can see his points, and I can even see that Diaz has turned into Felicity's white whale. But the way he was a loyal ARGUS lapdog this episode just rubbed me the wrong way.

Also, anyone else think that ARGUS Deputy Director is either crooked or a secret member of the Longbow Hunters?

I'm liking Laurel's slow walk towards redemption. And I actually believed her apology to Dinah- at the time, you could tell that killing Vince something she really wanted to do.

They announced her as a member of the Longbow Hunters a few months ago.
    Missed it then. Spoil sport.

Who is the shield guy supposed to be? And the other woman? Isn't Rag doll supposed to be in this as a woman?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Loved this week's episode. But two question -- how did John know there were three Longbow Hunters. Second -- Felicity told John that there were two Longbow hunters in the car ahead of John and the third was right on top of him. But the third was not on the train, but off fighting the Canaries. Mistake? Or did I hear something wrong?

Sandy Hausler