Page 531 of 598 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Loved this week's episode. But two question -- how did John know there were three Longbow Hunters. Second -- Felicity told John that there were two Longbow hunters in the car ahead of John and the third was right on top of him. But the third was not on the train, but off fighting the Canaries. Mistake? Or did I hear something wrong?

Sandy Hausler
    I think the third was Diaz.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Anybody else not liking John? I can see his points, and I can even see that Diaz has turned into Felicity's white whale. But the way he was a loyal ARGUS lapdog this episode just rubbed me the wrong way.

I think you can wrap his current by the book attitude into his reasoning for not wanting to become the Green Arrow. The speech he gave Felicity about wanting to keep his family safe, etc...I think he's just shifted really hard the other way - from being a vigilante to really going by the book with Argus. Or trying to. We'll see how long it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    I think you can wrap his current by the book attitude into his reasoning for not wanting to become the Green Arrow. The speech he gave Felicity about wanting to keep his family safe, etc...I think he's just shifted really hard the other way - from being a vigilante to really going by the book with Argus. Or trying to. We'll see how long it lasts.
    It's actually pretty funny in that last year he was mad at Oliver for not letting him take over the role.

Sandy Hausler

It's actually pretty funny in that last year he was mad at Oliver for not letting him take over the role.

Sandy Hausler
    Right! He was just dying for it. But I get it, I suppose..he sees his best friend's life ruined and says forget all that...I am cool working for Argus!

EDIT: it's also funny how last year Ollie was all about "I can't do this anymore, I have a family...but hey John, I don't care about your family so you become Green Arrow okay?" And John is all over it. Now John is like "But my family..."

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

When did Felicity become an expert on the Longbow Hunters? She had no counters with them.

The internet is her friend.

I'm actually curious. For those of you who can't stand Felicity- how are you liking her so far this season? Because I've always loved her character, even when the writing went bad, and I can see her current behavior sending all of the real haters into a tizzy.

Astonishing Member

I'm actually curious. For those of you who can't stand Felicity- how are you liking her so far this season? Because I've always loved her character, even when the writing went bad, and I can see her current behavior sending all of the real haters into a tizzy.
    This season is probably the first time I was actually annoyed with something she did IE ditching William and the way she acted this latest episode.

But I think it's about how I feel with almost everyone the show wants me to empathize with. There's not a lot of characters I'm really rooting for.

I really don't care about Tina and Siren.

Rene...isn't really doing anything. Same for Curtis.

Diggle's pretty great so far. Go Diggle!

Future William and Roy are interesting but we won't learn anything really I'm guessing until way later but at least the flash forwards are fun.

Ollie's stuck in a will he compromise his morals story which has some interest with me but is already feeling repetitive. Especially with Archie in Riverdale undergoing the same type of story amusingly enough.

I don't care about Diaz and don't get the threat the Longbow Hunters represent. What with Diggle doing very well against 2 of them and Diaz.

Oh right and I keep forgetting we have the mystery Green Arrow. *Shrug*

I'm watching but not seeing what to invest in largely this season.
    Last edited by PyroTwilight; 10-23-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Incredible Member

Loved this week's episode. But two question -- how did John know there were three Longbow Hunters. Second -- Felicity told John that there were two Longbow hunters in the car ahead of John and the third was right on top of him. But the third was not on the train, but off fighting the Canaries. Mistake? Or did I hear something wrong?

Sandy Hausler
    Felicity mistook the third blip as a Longbow Hunter and not Diaz.

This episode shows further proof that Diaz is likely not running Quadrant and if he's not then who are running Quadrant and is Diaz hiding from them as well? I doubt that Quadrant would take too kindly to having Diaz take out 3 of their leaders (the fourth's whereabouts are unknown) and they wouldn't want to get a reputation as being a pushover.

Havent been able to watch this season as of yet. Any clues at who NEw Green arrow is? Last time I asked I was informed Slade was on embargo again. So it left like Roy or Merrlyn maybe being alive. I'll probaly wait and binge this season on Netflix but I am curious. I saw news that Roy's a season regular again so I'm guessing hes the hands on favorite

I enjoyed the scenes where Diaz shot her and beat the crap out of her in the safe house. Diggle treating her like a liability is great. More horrible things happening to Felicity please.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillain1322
    Havent been able to watch this season as of yet. Any clues at who NEw Green arrow is? Last time I asked I was informed Slade was on embargo again. So it left like Roy or Merrlyn maybe being alive. I'll probaly wait and binge this season on Netflix but I am curious. I saw news that Roy's a season regular again so I'm guessing hes the hands on favorite
    Roy for the time being is only appearing in the flash forward scenes training future William to follow in his dad's footsteps.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Only thing we know is that it (probably) isn’t a current member of Team Arrow. Don’t think the new GA even appeared in the last episode

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post

This episode shows further proof that Diaz is likely not running Quadrant and if he's not then who are running Quadrant and is Diaz hiding from them as well? I doubt that Quadrant would take too kindly to having Diaz take out 3 of their leaders (the fourth's whereabouts are unknown) and they wouldn't want to get a reputation as being a pushover.
    Overwatch told John that there were two Longbow Hunters in the car ahead of them. John said, "Where's the third?" How does anyone know there are three Longbow Hunters? Maybe it's because when they stole the battery, it was all taped, so they know that there are at least three.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Only thing we know is that it (probably) isn’t a current member of Team Arrow. Don’t think the new GA even appeared in the last episode
    He did not. I still think it's Roy. Are there any other real prospects? Sorry, Merlyn only has one hand -- plus he's dead, so he's off the table (I think).

Sandy Hausler

He did not. I still think it's Roy. Are there any other real prospects? Sorry, Merlyn only has one hand -- plus he's dead, so he's off the table (I think).

Sandy Hausler
    Talia. We still don't know what happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post

You may be the only one who remembers Quadrant. Lord knows I forgot all about them.