Page 532 of 598 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Talia. We still don't know what happened to her.
    She's off training Evelyn and Sin and everyone else the show has introduced, written off, and then ignored they even existed. They'll all come back as the Birds of Prey and immediately be better than that train-wreck of a movie WB is developing.

Q) When we last saw Ricardo he fell off the side of a building. What kind of physical changes will we see in him this season?
    A) I think he’s a little banged up and that kind of plays into the beginning of the season. You’ll see what I do to remedy that. He’s a little banged up physically.
    http://starrymag.com/kirk-acevedo-arrow/
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Another stupid-ass plan doomed to fail. Team No-Arrow loves to lose.

And weren't the Long Bow Hnters named that because they hunter GA. Why arte these baddies called the Long Bow Hunters?
    Last edited by Kirby101; 10-29-2018 at 05:38 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Diaz has turned himself into a Bane.

I thought Lyla was the Director of ARGUS? Why was John worried about what the DEPUTY Director thought?

Astonishing Member

I'm still a bit lost on why Ollie agreed to surrender to the FBI at this point.

He agreed to go in if they helped catch Diaz. But they can't catch him and he wasn't caught when he surrendered himself. So he agreed to go to prison with absolutely no evidence the FBI could or would do anything to put Diaz away?

I'm really hoping that's not really what they're going with here when last season it seemed like there was way more to him being placed in prison than we knew like he secretly agreed to go in to uncover secrets (which he's kind of doing now but not for that reason).

Why does Diaz need to amp up his power when he has the super power to "defeat anyone for no apparent reason" already?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Did the writers forget that Sampson is a metahuman? He has above average super strength and can't feel pain. He should have felt nothing when Ollie dislocated his shoulder.

Ollie getting to season three levels of dumb. He's blatantly told he shouldn't trust anybody and Brick is clearly stringing him along and he still goes by his word.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 10-30-2018 at 01:07 PM.

I was wondering about Sampson too.
    As for Oliver yeah, but in this case he really has no other choice, other than during the bullcrap with Merlyn in Season 3.

I really hope the prison storyline is gonna go at least until the Mid-Season finale

Extraordinary Member

I will always love this show, however, is it just me or is Diaz and all the various costumed villains coming off more and more like Batman '66 villains (and not in a good way)? I mean, that stroll throught the CDC alone...

TBH, at first I thought they were trying to make Diaz Arrow's version of The Kingpin, but now I have absolutely no idea what they want to do with the character (nor do I particularly care. As written and portrayed, I really don't find him particularly interesting in the least). All the bad guys just seem so campy at the moment.

I'm really beginning to miss season's 1 & 5 all of a sudden.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Roy has been really great. Really great.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I will always love this show, however, is it just me or is Diaz and all the various costumed villains coming off more and more like Batman '66 villains (and not in a good way)? I mean, that stroll throught the CDC alone...

TBH, at first I thought they were trying to make Diaz Arrow's version of The Kingpin, but now I have absolutely no idea what they want to do with the character (nor do I particularly care. As written and portrayed, I really don't find him particularly interesting in the least). All the bad guys just seem so campy at the moment.

I'm really beginning to miss season's 1 & 5 all of a sudden.
    So, did Diaz get Venom? I actually thought that maybe he got a new kind of Mirakuru, but no bleeding from the eyes.

And yeah, now that you mention it, I do feel that the Longbow Hunters are a little Batman 66. Specifically the shield guy, with his kid-sized shield. I can't take him seriously. Dart is okay as a thief and a spy, but why exactly didn't Watson shoot her? She had a backup piece.

And I love Silencer's fights, but she really feels like the weakest link.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Did the writers forget that Sampson is a metahuman? He has above average super strength and can't feel pain. He should have felt nothing when Ollie dislocated his shoulder.

Ollie getting to season three levels of dumb. He's blatantly told he shouldn't trust anybody and Brick is clearly stringing him along and he still goes by his word.
    Is Sampson a Metahuman? I thought he pulled a Batman '89 and fell into a vat of his chemicals, and when he came out he no longer felt pain. I didn't think he had any powers whatsoever. So I figured either A) the prison has power dampers, or B) they cured him and made him human again.

I chalk up Oliver's stupidity to desperation. But even I rolled my eyes when he seemed surprised that Brick didn't keep his word. I did like his solution to getting to Level 2- assaulting the crooked guards.

I am digging this season quite a bit...I do agree that the villains are pretty campy (I have never liked Diaz on this show...the way he plays the role...just...not my cup of tea). The prison arc has been a lot of fun and loved seeing Ollie just bust up the guards to get tossed to level 2. I like that's just like "F it, I got nothing to lose" and is doing what he needs to do. Worry about the consequences later.

Look at that. Yet another scene where they could've just freaking shot him!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    I am digging this season quite a bit...I do agree that the villains are pretty campy (I have never liked Diaz on this show...the way he plays the role...just...not my cup of tea). The prison arc has been a lot of fun and loved seeing Ollie just bust up the guards to get tossed to level 2. I like that's just like "F it, I got nothing to lose" and is doing what he needs to do. Worry about the consequences later.
    I do like that they aren't rushing with the prison arc to get Ollie back in the suit. It's probably my favorite thing about the season so far.