Page 536 of 598 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

So, Turner makes a face turn, Stanley turns out to be a creepier villain than Diaz, and Diaz...

exactly WHAT are they doing with him?

He takes over a prison, releases all of the inmates, took his super soldier serum and dominated a fight against Oliver where he threw him off a third-floor balcony and stabbed him a few times- and yet, I blinked, then Oliver stabbed him once in the shoulder, headbutted him a few times, and he falls over like a tree cut in the woods. He went out like a bitch! WHY should we be worried about this guy?!

Also, how does he still have money? Didn't the government seize it all at the end of last season?

Oh, well. Maybe Suicide Squad 2 is far enough out that WB will let them reform on Arrow, and we can get a new team headed by Turner. And now, Oliver can go out and doesn't even need to wear the mask.

Please tell Diaz is actually, truly dead. I enjoyed the fights but had to turn off my mind for much of this ep.
    And how does Stanley get off a isolated rocky island.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

At least we know who Stanley is now. Stanley Dover (Elder) aka the Star City slayer from the comics (not to be confused for his heroic grandson of the same name from Stanley and His Monster)

Well I guess we'll have to wait and see whether Diaz returns or not. Personally, I think it is enough now. Let the Longbow Hunters step up for themselves.
    Or make Stanley the Big Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Considering how bad the rest of the inmates are and that it appears the prison is max security you have to wonder what crime Stanley did to be sent there. It will probably turn out that Stanley is a serial killer/mass murderer.
    Did you get this week's script in advance?

Sandy Hausler

I have a terrible feeling that Diaz is still going to cause trouble later on. Hopefully, at that point, Siren (or any other character, really) finishes him off for good.
    Last edited by Charmed; 11-27-2018 at 07:41 AM.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

How does Oliver still get to leave? Even if he helped the guards he still attacked them before the riot and the god damnit riot. Prison was still cleaning up when he was walking out the door.

It's cool that Stanley is an actual Green Arrow villain. It's crazy that the show has to reach it's seventh season to start using the characters from Ollie's rouge gallery again.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    How does Oliver still get to leave? Even if he helped the guards he still attacked them before the riot and the god damnit riot. Prison was still cleaning up when he was walking out the door.

It's cool that Stanley is an actual Green Arrow villain. It's crazy that the show has to reach it's seventh season to start using the characters from Ollie's rouge gallery again.
    I think there have been GA villains on the show. I know Merlyn started as a JLA villain, but I think at some point he became a GA villain. Cupid? I think there was another archer villain. Count Vertigo (sort of).

Sandy Hausler

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The prison? Ollie himself wasn't cleaned up. I think that's the first time I have ever seen that either in a film or TV show.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

It's funny Arrow using Stanley Dover when apparently the show has no interest in Kevin Smith directing any episodes. Just the other day I was listening to Hollywood Babble-On and I believe Ralph said something sexual about Supergirl show and Kevin was like "Great No they won't want me back" Ralph said he could talk about Arrow and Kevin said "Go ahead they won't let me near that show."

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    It's funny Arrow using Stanley Dover when apparently the show has no interest in Kevin Smith directing any episodes. Just the other day I was listening to Hollywood Babble-On and I believe Ralph said something sexual about Supergirl show and Kevin was like "Great No they won't want me back" Ralph said he could talk about Arrow and Kevin said "Go ahead they won't let me near that show."
    I think Kevin Smith has no interest aswell he talks about the show not being his cup of tea and not watching it. Think that was just a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well I guess we'll have to wait and see whether Diaz returns or not. Personally, I think it is enough now. Let the Longbow Hunters step up for themselves.
    Or make Stanley the Big Bad
    At this point, Stanley is the best set-up villain the show has. Diaz is pathetic and the Longbow Hunters are a joke. Silencer has been beaten multiple times (and captured by Rene of all people!) and Captian Thor and his child-size shield is just lame. Actually, the only good one is Dart, but she works less as a big bad and more as a highly competent henchwoman.

So did Diaz get away? Again? How many times are they gonna beat this dead horse before actually killing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I think Kevin Smith has no interest aswell he talks about the show not being his cup of tea and not watching it. Think that was just a joke.
    When he started doing the CW DC shows he was interested in doing Arrow with Stephen Amell in support of it and Kevin mentioning wanting to bring Onamonapia to screen. Then he got the Olicity fans angry and they came after him on Twitter over a perceived slight against Felicity and eventually he quit talking about wanting to do Arrow all together.