Page 538 of 598 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I think there have been GA villains on the show. I know Merlyn started as a JLA villain, but I think at some point he became a GA villain. Cupid? I think there was another archer villain. Count Vertigo (sort of).

Sandy Hausler
    China White, Brick, Komodo, Eddie Fyers and Constantine Drakon have all been used.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Wish they got more mileage outta Drakon and Komodo, but was pleased with the run China White had over multple seasons

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    If you want to have Diggle become John Stewart Diggle and be a Green Lantern, I'd actually do it on Supergirl. It would be easier to deal with Space Cops on the show with the aliens.
    There are already so many characters off doing there own thing we hardly get any Supergirl as it is. If they want Green Lanterns let them make a Green Lantern show.

Spectacular Member

If you want to have Diggle become John Stewart Diggle and be a Green Lantern, I'd actually do it on Supergirl. It would be easier to deal with Space Cops on the show with the aliens.
    Yeah, that would be the best thing considering the current set up, since currently John is way too tied to Argus to be a good representative for the GL Corp - although leaving as GL for extended periods of time leaving Lyla alone at Argus could parallel the traditional Hal/Carol stuff. Alt Diggle as GL on Supergirl's Earth would work pretty damn well, though, and perhaps be a natural extension of the current plots - Earth is keeping a ton of alien criminals imprisoned, and alternatively, innocent aliens are under attack - sooner or later the Space Cops are going to want to know whats going on and get involved, I would think.... but it would definitely be a way to introduce the space / alien stuff to Earth 1, through John and his experiences while getting a ring and being introduced to the bigger world around him.

Mighty Member

Oliver's dad was just full of secrets.

More Diaz? No, just no.
    And where are they going with the future crap? We know it will be prevented in the end.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    More Diaz? No, just no.
    And where are they going with the future crap? We know it will be prevented in the end.
    Why are you surprised? He was promoted to regular this season. He wasn't going away once he was in prison.

That being said, if he gets out of prison as part of some deal to help ARGUS, THAT will piss me off.

Well, Max Fuller finally gets his 7 years later. Kinda wish Laurel had kicked his ass for old times sake.

Not sure what the point of the flash forwards are, but I'm not disinterested. But there has to be some form of time travel at the end of this.

Dinah is expressing the doubts ( and showing the spine) that I wish Alex was on Supergirl.

And I'm really loving Rene and Dinah again. Amazing what a competent show-runner can do.

I hope this is setting up Rene running for Mayor. At least I hope so. I can't stand this mayor.

Was Maya fighting in the ruins of Fuller's club?

Christ, are Oliver and Felicity breaking up already?

And Hello Emiko! And some truly horrendous green screen. So this is a weird bit- it was shown in the season 2.5 comics that Queen Manor burned down. But it was ALSO shown in those comics that Bronze Tiger was killed on a mission with the Squad. So I guess they are being selective on what they pull from the comics now.

Something I just read today- Willa Holland will be guest starring later this season in 7-12 "The Emerald Archer". I hope that she suits up, and that she crosses paths with Emiko.

And sorry for being dense, but can someone recap the situation in the future for me and why being a vigilante is bad? It's them who took over the Glades...or...no....

Still waiting for an explanation of why future Dinah has a scar on her neck. Or did they say already and I missed it? I assume it removes her Canary Cry powers.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    And sorry for being dense, but can someone recap the situation in the future for me and why being a vigilante is bad? It's them who took over the Glades...or...no....
    From what I can remember- Star City is dead, The Glades has become Delta City (who gets that reference?) where it looks like Rene is in charge; Dinah is an outlaw, Zoe is her sidekick, William is rich, gay, and has abandonment issues, Thea is probably dead, Roy was in exile, and Felicty has allegedly turned into a terrorist that wants to blow the whole damn city up.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Emiko is the new GA?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Emiko is the new GA?
    Yup! Though they never called her ‘Emiko’ on screen, she is Robert Queen’s biological half-Asian daughter.

From what I can remember- Star City is dead, The Glades has become Delta City (who gets that reference?) where it looks like Rene is in charge; Dinah is an outlaw, Zoe is her sidekick, William is rich, gay, and has abandonment issues, Thea is probably dead, Roy was in exile, and Felicty has allegedly turned into a terrorist that wants to blow the whole damn city up.
    Unless something has changed from the recaps I have read William had a boyfriend which means in CW Land and the current climate he is gay personally I don’t agree with the decision, making William non-straight and from a broken home sends the wrong message to me. But that is the thing William in canon (not in my head cannon) is non straight which basically means he is gay, it isn’t like there is any other option at all, shut the front door yes there is. As for Felicity truned into a terrorist already been there and done that and sweeped that crap under the rug. I have read recaps but yet to watch at this minute in time I’m struggle to think of a reason to do so
    Selfish Felicity
    Doormat Oliver
    Little to no suiting up from what I have read
    New GA which is basically meant to be a 13 year old kid who is aged up because why not.
    Future Flashbacks that reveal Oliver’s kid is non straight which basically means he will be treated like he is gay because sure it isn’t like the lgbt community is over exposed oh wait a minute yes it is but hey I guess I had better get over it because of reasons.

Yeah maybe I should stop before I go too far.
    Truth is the best policy

A react channel I've been watching thought the new GA might be female. And they were right! I thought it might either be Emiko (another half-sister for Ollie) or Mia Dearden (CW has taken liberties with characters before). But lets see where this one goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    A react channel I've been watching thought the new GA might be female. And they were right!
    You say that like this was any kind of surprise