Page 539 of 598 FirstFirst ... 39439489529535536537538539540541542543549589 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Maybe she'll even join the team : )

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    You say that like this was any kind of surprise
    For me? Yes. Wasn't paying much attention to spoilers or to the new GA's body type.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It disappoints me that Emiko is an adult here. I would have liked her to stay a teenager. It would have been something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It disappoints me that Emiko is an adult here. I would have liked her to stay a teenager. It would have been something different.
    Honestly, it also begs the question of what exactly was Robert really up to back then that he has a daughter who becomes a vigilante. You could say she's picking up where her brother left off, but she's still highly trained. Why? Who trained her?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Honestly, it also begs the question of what exactly was Robert really up to back then that he has a daughter who becomes a vigilante. You could say she's picking up where her brother left off, but she's still highly trained. Why? Who trained her?
    Mother dearest, I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Mother dearest, I assume.
    Can't be Shado since she's been long dead. She must have a different mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Can't be Shado since she's been long dead. She must have a different mom.
    Well, since they stole everything else from Batman, maybe her mom will be Lady Shiva.

Spectacular Member

A react channel I've been watching thought the new GA might be female. And they were right! I thought it might either be Emiko (another half-sister for Ollie) or Mia Dearden (CW has taken liberties with characters before). But lets see where this one goes.
    I knew it couldn't be any take on Mia, because Thea was their take on that....

Actually, a new theory I just heard today is that Emiko's mother- was Isabel Rochev.

Emiko wouldn't even be a teenager if Isabel was her mom. Also it would make her part Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Instead of the fast-forwards(which i don't like) , we should have gotten flashbacks about Emiko and her parents.

Astonishing Member

For me? Yes. Wasn't paying much attention to spoilers or to the new GA's body type.
    Same here but I was paying attention. I assume they've did a "stunt double" plays character before actual actor bit here. Didn't we get a fairly decent close up of the New Green Arrow in one of the prior episodes with a more revealing mask? Seemed like it was a guy playing the New GA at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Same here but I was paying attention. I assume they've did a "stunt double" plays character before actual actor bit here. Didn't we get a fairly decent close up of the New Green Arrow in one of the prior episodes with a more revealing mask? Seemed like it was a guy playing the New GA at the time.
    No. All the close-ups have shown both an eye mask and a lower face mask; and the body type has always been slender.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I like the idea of Oliver working openly with the police now that his identity is publicly known.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    I like the idea of Oliver working openly with the police now that his identity is publicly known.
    Kind of ironic that just as Oliver becomes a sanctioned police agent, Kara gets kicked out of the DEO.