Page 54 of 598 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

I will say this: I'm glad it appears Arrow and co will be facing Count Vertigo to start the Season, although I will truthfully miss the original, with his manic ways, erratic behaviour, and still packing the Vertigo drug.

But, I feel this guy works as, in the case of the same character, regardless of moniker, an older version.

Or, if a new iteration instead, as it seems, then a more theatrical Count than the crazier, edgier one we've known. See how it goes.

Vertigo Redux
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC View Post
    Peter Stormare cast as Werner Zytle

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Ve...e-1083968.aspx
    I remember him from Prison Break, he's a good actor. Hopefully he'll be a better Count than the last one

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I remember him from Prison Break, he's a good actor. Hopefully he'll be a better Count than the last one
    Well, this guy's Swedish. So I suppose that could used as a Vlatavan accent.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 07-05-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjp View Post
    She was also in D.O.A. (Dead or Alive), a movie that's criminally under-rated.
    Not by me. I love that movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I loved the last one. But he seemed to be channeling sebastian stan's mad hatter from once upon a time.

I always enjoy when a villian actor ham's it up a little so it didn't bother me.

Another great casting choice with Peter Stormare. His performances in Prison Break and Constantine was appropriately unnerving. Especially his take on Lucifer. He also did the voice of Dracula in the Batman vs Dracula animated film, so he is no stranger to the DC properties.
    " I've always done what I truly believed was right. At first, people called me a hero for it ... and then a villain. As the memory of what I've done — and been — fades, I hope I will be seen ... in a different light." - Hal Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by LanternWolf View Post
    Another great casting choice with Peter Stormare. His performances in Prison Break and Constantine was appropriately unnerving. Especially his take on Lucifer. He also did the voice of Dracula in the Batman vs Dracula animated film, so he is no stranger to the DC properties.
    His work in the volkswagon commercials was appropriately unnerving.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Unpimp de auto

Lol! I agree. He had that creepy, weird, oddly funny vibe going for him in those commercials. Kinda reminded me of Mugatu (Will Ferrell) in Zoolander.
    " I've always done what I truly believed was right. At first, people called me a hero for it ... and then a villain. As the memory of what I've done — and been — fades, I hope I will be seen ... in a different light." - Hal Jordan

Incredible Member

Whenever I think of Peter Stormare I think of him in "Fargo," pausing in the middle of a kidnapping to calmly say, "Unguent. I need unguent." He's the guy who stuffed Steve Buscemi in the woodchipper! Welcome aboard, Peter.

Ultimate Member

"I am the only certified astronaut on this ship, and I am saving your American ass."

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    "I am the only certified astronaut on this ship, and I am saving your American ass."
    whats that from

BANNED

whats that from
    Armageddon

Stormare plays a Cosmonaut