Page 541 of 598 FirstFirst ... 41441491531537538539540541542543544545551591 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm trying to warp my head around how a district becomes it's own city.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's Star City Jake, let it go.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    That's what you're having difficulty wrapping your head around?

Not the guy that has accidentally run through time?
    The other guy that opens wormholes practically anywhere?
    The woman that turns into an ice queen with a different personality?

How about the archer that somehow keeps beating gun-toting cops and criminals?
    The ex-Navy guy that became a gun-toting vigilante?
    The UC cop that somehow wasn't fired?

I can keep going...

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think per Hollywood North, all the midseason premiers were light on the leads (Amell, Benoist, and Gustin) because all three were in Chicago filming the crossover when these episodes were filmed. I don't think that's right for Melissa- it felt like she still had a lot of screen time on Sunday.
    On the other hand she didn't have a whole hell of a lot to do in the crossover. It was mostly Grant and Stephen. Tyler got more screentime than Melissa.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Anybody got an idea who the guy from the future is supposed to be? Rene`s partner I mean? Seems like he is gonna be the main villain for this storyline.
    A place holder until the future Diaz shows up. You all know it is coming- the show needs more of him. And we have to be assured that no matter what Team Arrow does, Diaz won't be going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    A place holder until the future Diaz shows up. You all know it is coming- the show needs more of him. And we have to be assured that no matter what Team Arrow does, Diaz won't be going anywhere.
    Diaz seems the be the cockroach of the Arrowverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    On the other hand she didn't have a whole hell of a lot to do in the crossover. It was mostly Grant and Stephen. Tyler got more screentime than Melissa.
    While that's true, she still traveled to Chicago with them, and was present during all of the filming in Chicago.

I actually think she will have a lighter presence in the next episode. That episode looks like it will be dealing more with Nia and the fallout over Alex's mindwipe.

weren't those episodes with her in the super suit so she could film Elseworlds?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    weren't those episodes with her in the super suit so she could film Elseworlds?
    I think that was to accommodate her doing a Broadway play at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that was to accommodate her doing a Broadway play at the time.

oh yes, that was it.

Amazing Member

I miss Black Siren in Black Siren costume and her fights + action scenes,

she's been behaving as DA and it's boring

Astonishing Member

I am bored particularly with Diaz. He was a crappy villain at the beginning and his continued presence is annoying. The Argus subplot, can't care about it.

Ras, Darkh, Deathstroke - fun villians - some drug lord, blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I am bored particularly with Diaz. He was a crappy villain at the beginning and his continued presence is annoying. The Argus subplot, can't care about it.

Ras, Darkh, Deathstroke - fun villians - some drug lord, blah.
    I wish they would get to the part where Oliver and Felicity find out that Dig recruited Diaz to the Suicide Squad (sorry, GHOST INITIATIVE) so we could see Oliver punch Diggle again. Or hell, it might actually be Felicity that punches Diggle this time.

Diaz is a tremendous disappointment. I get why they gave him an underwhelming entrance last season (to protect the secret), but it's been nothing but a disservice ever since. There's just no real menace with him, even when he took over the city.

So what looked very much like a male Green Arrow copycat is actually a Thea replacement? This show...

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I wish they would get to the part where Oliver and Felicity find out that Dig recruited Diaz to the Suicide Squad (sorry, GHOST INITIATIVE) so we could see Oliver punch Diggle again. Or hell, it might actually be Felicity that punches Diggle this time.

Diaz is a tremendous disappointment. I get why they gave him an underwhelming entrance last season (to protect the secret), but it's been nothing but a disservice ever since. There's just no real menace with him, even when he took over the city.
    The actor just doesn't look that menacing. Looks like someone even I could beat up. Hard to take him seriously has a physical threat to anyone. And doesn't come off as smart enough to be a mental threat.