Page 543 of 598 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Some people here believe that Arrow will be cancelled because the CW greenlit a Batwoman show and that will somehow make Arrow redundant. There's the popular opinion that Ollie will die in next year's crossover.
    Is it possible though that Batwoman will have the same number of episodes as LoT, and be on when LoT is on hiatus and vice versa, Batwoman goes on hiatus when LoT is on? If that's the case there's room, one show doesn't have to go away (as in end/get cancelled) to make room for another.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Is it possible though that Batwoman will have the same number of episodes as LoT, and be on when LoT is on hiatus and vice versa, Batwoman goes on hiatus when LoT is on? If that's the case there's room, one show doesn't have to go away (as in end/get cancelled) to make room for another.
    I think the idea is Arrow has to end sometime and Batwoman is the logical successor to Arrow. So once Arrow ends, Batwoman will fill the time slot Arrow had for the rest of next season.
    With Oliver dying in Crisis the show goes out on a high note instead of lingering on past its welcome.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I think the idea is Arrow has to end sometime and Batwoman is the logical successor to Arrow. So once Arrow ends, Batwoman will fill the time slot Arrow had for the rest of next season.
    With Oliver dying in Crisis the show goes out on a high note instead of lingering on past its welcome.
    The show doesn't have to come to an end. Say if Oliver does die in the Crisis they can make Emiko the lead and retool the show from there.

The show doesn't have to come to an end. Say if Oliver does die in the Crisis they can make Emiko the lead and retool the show from there.
    Why bother? Just for the sake of having the show linger on? When they could replace the time slot with something fresher.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Why bother? Just for the sake of having the show linger on? When they could replace the time slot with something fresher.
    I don't see why Arrow has to end for Batwoman to exist.

I think the idea is Arrow has to end sometime and Batwoman is the logical successor to Arrow.
    Based on what though? Its not hurting in ratings and wasn't on the bubble for renewal. Again if the numbers are strong the CW will keep it, Amell or no Amell. Both can exist, and I just described HOW, but respectfully since you seem in love with the idea of Arrow ending for Batwoman to take its place you skipped over that entirely, so...*shrugs*

With Oliver dying in Crisis
    We don't know what sort of deal Oliver made with Monitor so we don't know for sure he's dying. And say he does die it doesn't mean Arrow is ending. They're not cancelling a show with good/decent numbers if they can help it, even if some fans think the stories dictate it. This is still a business and if they think they can make profit off Arrow (again, with or without Amell), they will keep it.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Unless Amell wants to leave the show or the ratings are so low that replacing him with someone else (or something else) is a possibility, he won't be going anywhere.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Well, all of this is moot because all of the CW DC shows have been renewed.

Incredible Member

It could be that CW is replacing one DC show with another. Batwoman for I, Zombie since I, Zombie will be showing its last season soon and there will be an open slot for a new show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    It could be that CW is replacing one DC show with another. Batwoman for I, Zombie since I, Zombie will be showing its last season soon and there will be an open slot for a new show.
    it's not even about DC shows it's just shows in general. wherever they can fit something in they do it. they're not waiting for one show to end so they can start airing another

I don't see why Arrow has to end for Batwoman to exist.

That isn't what I am saying. I am saying Arrow has to end sometime and now with Crisis coming up, now is as good a time as any to end Arrow.
    So with Arrow gone they need something else to run in that time slot. And they can use Batwoman for that time slot. If not Batwoman, what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Based on what though? Its not hurting in ratings and wasn't on the bubble for renewal. Again if the numbers are strong the CW will keep it, Amell or no Amell. Both can exist, and I just described HOW, but respectfully since you seem in love with the idea of Arrow ending for Batwoman to take its place you skipped over that entirely, so...*shrugs*

We don't know what sort of deal Oliver made with Monitor so we don't know for sure he's dying. And say he does die it doesn't mean Arrow is ending. They're not cancelling a show with good/decent numbers if they can help it, even if some fans think the stories dictate it. This is still a business and if they think they can make profit off Arrow (again, with or without Amell), they will keep it.
    So if Arrow does end and Batwoman doesn't take the place of Arrow, what show would fill in the time slot Arrow occupied? To me Batwoman makes the most sense. Lots of shows with good numbers get cancelled because
    the producer felt the show ran its course and it was time to wrap things up. Law & Order, JAG, Smallville, The Big Bang Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, all of this is moot because all of the CW DC shows have been renewed.
    Though they haven't released the episode count each show is going to get. Gotham got renewed this season with a shorter episode count.

So if Arrow does end
    See now I'm sure you're trolling me.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

That isn't what I am saying. I am saying Arrow has to end sometime and now with Crisis coming up, now is as good a time as any to end Arrow.
    So with Arrow gone they need something else to run in that time slot. And they can use Batwoman for that time slot. If not Batwoman, what else?
    LoT and Black Lightning would get axed faster than Arrow based on the ratings (the latter being the networks' bottom line, of course).
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

BANNED

Literally any show. It doesn't work like that