Page 544 of 598 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554594 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Astonishing Member

Brave and the Bold with Krypton and BatHound. They live with Dr. Pol, a world famous vet.

Mighty Member

Can't believe Oliver agreed to have a film crew document his every move like that.

Still a good gimmick for a pretty cool episode. The douchey Mayor even turned out ok.
    But more future stuff with more characters that are meaningless.
    The film was banned and some one we don't know hates vigilantes, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Oh, Quentin, I miss you.

THEA! And a little Moira there...

Hutress!

Sin finally gets a full name. Also finally shows up again after 4 years.

William is back, and doesn't look very happy about it.

Ah, Diggle's first secret identity- Black Driver.

So, they filmed Diggle inside a highly-secret government agency headquarters?

Was that interrogation scene between Lance and Roy from the episode? I can't remember.

So I assume Rene's getting arrested now. Ah, permanent immunity.

I really hate that Mayor. Maybe Oliver can remind her that the city asked HIM to be Mayor in the first place.

I get why William is pissed, but he is straying dangerously close to Dawn Summers territory here.

Is this the first scene that Oliver and Diggle have had this season? They weren't even on screen when he came to pick Oliver up from Prison!

All those masks... does that mean Rory and Helena are dead?

BARRY! (Kinda wish they'd find a way to get Kara in here)

Adam Hunt? There's a blast from the past.

I like William and Zoe's friendship. And Rene's reaction is even funnier knowing that William grows up to be gay.

I'm going to guess that Rene ends up getting Emiko killed in the future.

Couldn't Diggle have Lyla deputize Team Arrow as federal agents?

So hundreds of people are like.... 30?

I kinda wish Rene would have had his armor again, instead of the t-shirt.

I really want Oliver to run for Mayor again and get Pollard out of office.

Don't worry William, your dad got expelled from THREE schools!

How did Pollard not know that Dinah was the Black Canary? I thought it was public record?

So the whole team are now cops. Still don't like the Mayor.

So Oliver will rebuild the bunker... and then it turns into a set from Jurassic World.

So could Maya be Mia Dearden... perhaps another Queen relative? And nice to see Connor again.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Still a good gimmick for a pretty cool episode. The douchey Mayor even turned out ok.
    But more future stuff with more characters that are meaningless.
    The film was banned and some one we don't know hates vigilantes, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Actually the black guy is Connor Hawke. I wonder how he went from succeeding Ollie as Green Arrow to aiding this unknown character who hates vigilantes.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised to see Connor. Seems like the future we saw so far will be the same one as the one we saw in Legends!

Great episode. Chimera was very badass for a Villain of the Week too.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Ah, Diggle's first secret identity- Black Driver.

All those masks... does that mean Rory and Helena are dead?
    Gosh, I hope not. I hope they both reappear on Batwoman or Legends.

BARRY! (Kinda wish they'd find a way to get Kara in here)
    After seeing Rory again, Barry's scene was my second favorite. It would have been cute to see Kara.

I like William and Zoe's friendship. And Rene's reaction is even funnier knowing that William grows up to be gay.
    Me too!

I really want Oliver to run for Mayor again and get Pollard out of office.
    I rather have Joe West as Mayor.

Don't worry William, your dad got expelled from THREE schools!
    Too bad Oliver didn't tell William that.

So Oliver will rebuild the bunker... and then it turns into a set from Jurassic World.

So could Maya be Mia Dearden... perhaps another Queen relative? And nice to see Connor again.
    Okay, I have to admit I'm confused with the timelines. Does Arrow's future run alongside of Flash's future (the one where Nora/XS comes from) or does the Arrow's future happens before or after Flash's future?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post

Okay, I have to admit I'm confused with the timelines. Does Arrow's future run alongside of Flash's future (the one where Nora/XS comes from) or does the Arrow's future happens before or after Flash's future?
    Okay, so according to the newspaper, Barry goes missing in 2021. Nora then grows up without a father.

On Legends, we see Star City 2046 (I believe) where Star City is a war zone and Connor Hawke is now the Green Arrow. I'm not even sure the Glades were mentioned.

Not sure exactly when the flash forwards are taking place,, but I think it must be BEFORE 2046. So Flash is gone, and Connor is not yet the Green Arrow. Oliver is missing, probably presumed dead. Renee is a Mafia Hoss who apparently has no problem with his new BFF killing masks, including Felicity.

I thought Rene indirectly threatening William with the gun was a bit overdone. Isn't William like 12 or 13? Even if he's older, I never found that overprotective father trope cute. Of course, I'm not a father, so that's probably why I don't care for it.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Astonishing Member

Ok, let me see if I got this right.

The scenes with the interviews with Rene, Diggle, Dinah, etc; are all from after the episode when they have been publicly outed. Because up until the end I kept wondering how the documentary crew knew these identities.

Of course that makes the Barry interview totally strange. They just happen to interview the Flash without knowing it? I get the real world logic, but it totally pulled me out of the show. Maybe if they had a few other "random" interviews about vigilantes in other cities like Joe, Cecile, or Captain Singh about the Flash or some people from Gotham commenting on how Oliver's actions influenced their city.

And Even if Lyla couldn't do anything for Rene or Dinah- couldn't John and Curtis have been covered as being on ARGUS business and thus not technically vigilantes? And just how do these badges affect their status with ARGUS? Considering Curtis had a chance to quit and refused during the stuff with Diaz, why jump ship now? And how many times can John burn the same bridge- even if his wife is running ARGUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Ok, let me see if I got this right.

The scenes with the interviews with Rene, Diggle, Dinah, etc; are all from after the episode when they have been publicly outed. Because up until the end I kept wondering how the documentary crew knew these identities.

Of course that makes the Barry interview totally strange. They just happen to interview the Flash without knowing it? I get the real world logic, but it totally pulled me out of the show. Maybe if they had a few other "random" interviews about vigilantes in other cities like Joe, Cecile, or Captain Singh about the Flash or some people from Gotham commenting on how Oliver's actions influenced their city.

And Even if Lyla couldn't do anything for Rene or Dinah- couldn't John and Curtis have been covered as being on ARGUS business and thus not technically vigilantes? And just how do these badges affect their status with ARGUS? Considering Curtis had a chance to quit and refused during the stuff with Diaz, why jump ship now? And how many times can John burn the same bridge- even if his wife is running ARGUS?
    Barry and Oliver are friends in public. It was all about his relationship with Oliver and not the flash and green arrow. All of these people knew Oliver. Rene was his chief of staff. Diggle was his body guard. I can't comment on rory or Curtis though
    Last edited by Qwerty; 02-06-2019 at 05:28 AM.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Barry and Oliver are friends in public. It was all about his relationship with Oliver and not the flash and green arrow. All of these people knew Oliver. Rene was his chief of staff. Diggle was his body guard. I can't comment on rory or Curtis though
    Rene documentary interview identified him as Wild Dog and Rory as Ragman so their identities are public.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Okay, so according to the newspaper, Barry goes missing in 2021. Nora then grows up without a father.

On Legends, we see Star City 2046 (I believe) where Star City is a war zone and Connor Hawke is now the Green Arrow. I'm not even sure the Glades were mentioned.

Not sure exactly when the flash forwards are taking place,, but I think it must be BEFORE 2046. So Flash is gone, and Connor is not yet the Green Arrow. Oliver is missing, probably presumed dead. Renee is a Mafia Hoss who apparently has no problem with his new BFF killing masks, including Felicity.
    Thank you for taking your time explaining! I appreciate it!

So the whole team are now cops. Still don't like the Mayor.
    You know who else would be a good mayor for Star City? Former President Olivia Marsdin of Earth-38! Have Felicity and Curtis create a background for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    You know who else would be a good mayor for Star City? Former President Olivia Marsdin of Earth-38! Have Felicity and Curtis create a background for her!
    Plus there is no constitutional requirement that a mayor has to be born in the US. Arnold Schwarzenegger was governor of California and he was born in Austria. But can't be president.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Plus there is no constitutional requirement that a mayor has to be born in the US. Arnold Schwarzenegger was governor of California and he was born in Austria. But can't be president.
    Earth-1 doesn't seem to have aliens living on it so when that comes out and it always does it would be pure panic.