Page 555 of 598 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Mighty Member

Emiko's becoming a bigger pain than Nora West -Allen. Oliver and Barry can form a support group for heroes with annoying relatives.
    Last edited by tabo61; 03-25-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Emiko's becoming a bigger pain than Nora West -Allen. Oliver and Barry can form a support group for heroes with annoying relatives.
    At least Nora is trying to be helpful. Emiko is at best misguided, at worst, evil.

If they don't bring back Willa for a showdown with Emiko at some point, the writers will have failed this series.

Mighty Member

I just started watching again when I heard Adrian Paul was the new arch villain... disappointing.

Hey Diggle, maybe next time don't scream out the bad guy's name and warn him of your position. This man was a professional soldier?

So Emiko knew about the Gambit, and didn't warn Robert. Considering his treatment of her and her mother, I actually have no problem with that, and I can empathize.

Knowing her arc in the comics, I wonder how loyal she is to the Ninth Circle.

I have to wonder if Ricardo Diaz is going to be under one of those hoods.

So Dante's not in charge... or is and is manipulating Emiko.

Side note- Allyson Hannigan is MC'ing Penn and Teller now? Well, guess she's still working, unlike Nicholas Brendon.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    I just started watching again when I heard Adrian Paul was the new arch villain... disappointing.
    You preferred Diaz?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    You preferred Diaz?
    I prefer Dante to be in charge, not his apprentice.

Emiko just became a thousand times more interesting. She's even wearing "evil" make-up, now. And a high, tight ponytail, so we really know she's bad.

It looks like they're playing with Siren possibly going bad again, or at the very least, aligning her interests somewhat with the Ninth Circle. While, I do like her trying to be "good", I also miss her being evil, so if they do go there, I'll be happy.

I'm also surprised it took this long for her connection to Diaz to come out. It's nice that a black wig can't automatically fool the Star City press.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I'm not finding Emiko annoying. I been enjoying her scenes. Ollie's good brother annoys me more.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    I prefer Dante to be in charge, not his apprentice.
    I'm still not convinced that he's NOT in charge. I think he could be playing Emiko, allowing her to think that she's the boss, but he's secretly pulling her strings. I've no doubt that we'll also find out that Dante had her mother killed so he could further groom her, and that will ultimately turn her against the Ninth Circle.

Something I really liked with this episode is how overmatched every single opponent looked against Oliver. In his fight with Emiko, yes she got in a few hits- because he was emotional and let his concentration slip. He still managed to beat her, and if he hadn't hesitated, he could have broken her neck. Then at the airfield, when she told the goon squad to kill Oliver, he had a loon on his face that he had zero F's to give. He stood with his back to them for a good 10 seconds longer than he really should have, then took them all down without breaking a sweat.

As for Siren- I'm starting to hear rumors that they are writing her off the show again. And as much as I don't like it, I can see it. Katie just got married, so maybe she wants some time with her new husband. She also just chopped off a lot of her hair, which could mean that either A) she's done with the role, or B) they are giving the character a makeover. But given how little she's had to do recently, I'd lean towards her leaving. But I think this trailer showing her going bad again is just a misdirection.

I forgot to mention, both MacLeods are evil now. Duncan as Dante on Arrow, Connor as Bastien Moreau on The Blacklist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I forgot to mention, both MacLeods are evil now. Duncan as Dante on Arrow, Connor as Bastien Moreau on The Blacklist.
    Wasn't Connor also evil on NCIS: Los Angeles a few years ago?

I'm still not convinced that he's NOT in charge. I think he could be playing Emiko, allowing her to think that she's the boss, but he's secretly pulling her strings. I've no doubt that we'll also find out that Dante had her mother killed so he could further groom her, and that will ultimately turn her against the Ninth Circle.

Something I really liked with this episode is how overmatched every single opponent looked against Oliver. In his fight with Emiko, yes she got in a few hits- because he was emotional and let his concentration slip. He still managed to beat her, and if he hadn't hesitated, he could have broken her neck. Then at the airfield, when she told the goon squad to kill Oliver, he had a loon on his face that he had zero F's to give. He stood with his back to them for a good 10 seconds longer than he really should have, then took them all down without breaking a sweat.

As for Siren- I'm starting to hear rumors that they are writing her off the show again. And as much as I don't like it, I can see it. Katie just got married, so maybe she wants some time with her new husband. She also just chopped off a lot of her hair, which could mean that either A) she's done with the role, or B) they are giving the character a makeover. But given how little she's had to do recently, I'd lean towards her leaving. But I think this trailer showing her going bad again is just a misdirection.
    Even if she is leaving, the series is ending next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Even if she is leaving, the series is ending next season.
    Arrow still has 15 episode left before the end of the series.

Wasn't Connor also evil on NCIS: Los Angeles a few years ago?
    Lol that show is a guilty pleasure of mine. Hate all NCIS shows but something about that cast I dig. Robin and LL Cool J got good chemistry. Still surprised LL cool J ended up on TV like that. Both him and Donnel are quality actors imo.

I like Emiko, but I'm not sure if she works well as the Big Bad.
    Nevertheless, she is by far the most sympathetic main villain of the show so far.

I'm really wondering whether she'll live or die.