Page 556 of 598 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560566 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I like Emiko, but I'm not sure if she works well as the Big Bad.
    Nevertheless, she is by far the most sympathetic main villain of the show so far.

I'm really wondering whether she'll live or die.
    I feel like this is the story they should have told for Thea in Season 3. She should have been the big bad, with Malcolm pulling her strings.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would like to see Emiko and Thea share a scene before this show ends. I want to see them interact.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I feel like this is the story they should have told for Thea in Season 3. She should have been the big bad, with Malcolm pulling her strings.
    At that time, I used to think Thea would be turned into Arrow's version of Cheshire.

Emily Bett-Rickards has announced on her Instagram that she will be leaving Arrow after Season 7. As such, she won't be in Season 8.

I mean, it makes sense. If no one on Team Arrow (except Diggle) knew she had a daughter with Oliver, she had to leave at some point before she began to show she was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    At that time, I used to think Thea would be turned into Arrow's version of Cheshire.
    I think we all did, and that's what should have happened. I have to think that's what they pitched to Willa at some point.

I firmly believe that it was how they handled her arc in Season 3 that led Willa to ask for first a reduction of episodes per season, and then for her release.

Emily Bett-Rickards has announced on her Instagram that she will be leaving Arrow after Season 7. As such, she won't be in Season 8.

I mean, it makes sense. If no one on Team Arrow (except Diggle) knew she had a daughter with Oliver, she had to leave at some point before she began to show she was pregnant.
    But Felicity told Oliver she was pregnant. So why would it matter to Oliver is she was showing? And why wouldn't Oliver know he has a daughter?

I know many people will probably celebrate this, but I won't.

I just hope that she doesn't die....that would end things on a very unhappy note for poor Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    But Felicity told Oliver she was pregnant. So why would it matter to Oliver is she was showing? And why wouldn't Oliver know he has a daughter?

It's been told in the flash forwards that no one knew that Felicity and Oliver had a child. And so far, the only people in the present who know are Diggle- who would keep the secret- and Laurel, who appears to be on the way off the show anyway. So it would make sense for Felicity to go and move into that secluded cabin and cut ties with the rest of Team Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I know many people will probably celebrate this, but I won't.

I just hope that she doesn't die....that would end things on a very unhappy note for poor Oliver.
    She can't die. We see that she lives and raises Mia in secret, with help from Nyssa after Oliver presumably dies in the Crisis.

Mighty Member

Felicity should have been gone years ago.

EBR is a good actress TBH a no offence but i blame the show's producers (*cough* Guggenheim *cough*), writers and execs who treated her like shit with garbage writing and awful script writing that killed an interesting character fan favourite but the damage was done after Season 3 and Season 4 which jumped the shark along with Crisis On Earth X¿s ending that destroyed the character's reputation as most disliked character of the Arrowverse.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    EBR is a good actress TBH a no offence but i blame the show's producers (*cough* Guggenheim *cough*), writers and execs who treated her like shit with garbage writing and awful script writing that killed an interesting character fan favourite but the damage was done after Season 3 and Season 4 which jumped the shark along with Crisis On Earth X¿s ending that destroyed the character's reputation as most disliked character of the Arrowverse.
    It wasn't that they treated her like shit, it was that the writing turned her from a quirky character that almost everyone loved into a pushy, know-it-all character that almost everyone started to hate.

You want to talk about a shit-on actress, let's talk about Katie Cassidy. I don't know what she did to piss of the producers and the writers, especially since she was such a team player.

So Emiko knew about the Gambit, and didn't warn Robert. Considering his treatment of her and her mother, I actually have no problem with that, and I can empathize.
    Knew about the Gambit or orchestrated it? I believe the blueprint said "Malcolm Merlyn - Invoice" implying that he planted them at her behest? I don't even remember the original explanation for the Gambit, but it wouldn't be the first time this show has retconned something. (or Flashpointed something)

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Felicity should have been gone years ago.
    Felicity is way too popular with fans of the show. Her popularity is why her role was so expanded from just a guest shot to a main character.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Felicity is way too popular with fans of the show. Her popularity is why her role was so expanded from just a guest shot to a main character.

She is popular with lunatics who make a lot of noise on social media and think Steven Amell is going to dump his wife and marry EBR.