Page 557 of 598 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    She is popular with lunatics who make a lot of noise on social media and think Steven Amell is going to dump his wife and marry EBR.
    I could easily turn this around and say that she is only hated by a rabid vocal minority on reddit. who demonize her for literally everything she does, and be it sneezing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I could easily turn this around and say that she is only hated by a rabid vocal minority on reddit. who demonize her for literally everything she does, and be it sneezing.
    When one side has literally taken social media pics of Stephen Amell and his family and edited out his wife and replaced her with EBR with the caption "Fixed" I lean more towards that side being the problem.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It wasn't that they treated her like ****, it was that the writing turned her from a quirky character that almost everyone loved into a pushy, know-it-all character that almost everyone started to hate.
    The old Felicity was great, but the new one left something to be desired.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    When one side has literally taken social media pics of Stephen Amell and his family and edited out his wife and replaced her with EBR with the caption "Fixed" I lean more towards that side being the problem.
    We have a winner!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I honestly can't understand the thinking of people like that.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Are we seriously gonna compare fandom/hatedom derangement now?
    There are crazy people on both sides and normal people on both sides, like with pretty much every popular fictional character.

And Felicity has been popular, sometimes more sometimes less, throughout her entire stint.
    You also gotta remember that most casual viewers don't even take it to the internet.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-01-2019 at 02:19 PM.

There are crazy people on both sides and normal people on both sides, like with pretty much every popular fictional character.

And Felicity has been popular, sometimes more sometimes less, throughout her entire stint.
    You also gotta remember that most casual viewers don't even take it to the internet.
    Where's the "like" button on this thing... ?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Knew about the Gambit or orchestrated it? I believe the blueprint said "Malcolm Merlyn - Invoice" implying that he planted them at her behest? I don't even remember the original explanation for the Gambit, but it wouldn't be the first time this show has retconned something. (or Flashpointed something)
    I don't think she orchestrated it. Dante gave her that envelope, and she brought it with her to her meeting with Robert right before the ship sailed. I think she was actually going to warn him about the bomb before he shut her down and told her that she'd never have a place in his family.

As an aside- how ri-goddamn-diculous is it that Malcolm drew up an invoice for the bombs and where they were to be placed. Who the hell files paperwork for nefarious deeds?

Mighty Member

Total bat guano, anti Felicity people just wanted her off the show which happens on many shows. OTOH we have hundreds at least making death threats to Katie Cassidy, telling her to kill herself and the lunacy with Mrs Amell. Sure compare crazies because the Olicity nuts are hard to beat.

And the main problem was that the show runners listened to the lunatics on social media. Even when it was shown a few years ago that most of them were bots.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Find a way to put Felicity six feet under. Get Barry to screw the timeline again to make it happen.

I'd really like to see a concrete proof of "most Olicity fans being bots", that sounds extremely far fetched.
    And as I've said, abusive people can be found in pretty much any fandom, I've seen just as many people, especially on Youtube, telling EBR to commit suicide or posting their violent fantasies on the character.

Juding an entire fandom on a bunch off assholes isn't very objective.

However they write off Felicity, I don't need angry(er), bitter(er) Oliver being torn up about whatever happened to her. Let's hope they think of something that Ollie can be okay with so he can progress as a person.

EBR is leaving, bye wish you had gone sooner. Thats cold right but for me she has ruined Arrow, i have a theory that i cant prove but Arrow was on the bubble this year from what i have heard and i think it was there last year as well and Stephen has decide to quit while he is ahead. However the writing for the past 5 years is extremely toxic. Don’t get me wrong i have issues with EBR(the sexual harrasement response is one of the biggest but i disgress) however i wish her well but between her acting and Guggy’s writing i haven’t felt energized to watch arrow in a long time, i stuck it out because i am a fan of the show however a lot of people didn’t and the ratings proved it. I wish we had more than ten episodes so that Oliver could find someone that could send a positive message rather than a negative one. Its funny to me anyway that Olicity is meant to be some soul mate partners thing, its felicity that has made most of the decisions
    Broke up with him in Season 3 only to sleep with him when pushed by Ra Al Ghul and then get back together at the end when She decided it was ok. In Season 4 she lies to him which is fine because reasons but Oliver lies to her: NOOO the world is ending and he doesn’t trust her and she breaks up with him and they get back together at the end of season 5 when Felicity decides to kiss him, she embarrass Oliver at the rehearsal dinner by not wanting to marry only to interrupt and manipulate Barry/Iris just before they seal their vows and Oliver agrees. Then season 7 she demands that Oliver accept her when she has always wanted him to change first to not killing and then only killing as a last resort. I just recently had the thought that the way Felicity acts is a extreme advocate of girl power. We can treat men anyway we want and they take it because reasons but the man stands up for himself and he is the worse in the world.
    It’s a shame because unless they are heading for a Oliver/Dinah then we are done
    EBR – Left
    Katie – Rumored to be leaving
    Caity – Wont come back as she is on a successful show plus she is treated as a lesbian anyway.
    I just wish the story of Arrow could be better instead of 4 years of the Overwatch Show or Felicity and Friends
    Truth is the best policy

Wow! Some of you people are really nasty.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Caity – Wont come back as she is on a successful show plus she is treated as a lesbian anyway.
    What does this have to do with literally anything?