Page 567 of 598 FirstFirst ... 67467517557563564565566567568569570571577 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    I think you are talking about Zoe, Rene's Daughter.

Awww that makes sense. Except young zoe looks white maybe a little Latin. Adult zoe got some black in her

Just got through the cross over and let Supergorl run into the next episode even though I havent been watching it. Is Supergirl doing a red son story line with supergirl? I swear I saw another Kara and she had Russians standing over her. Iono after I finish Arrow maybe I'll give flash and Supergirl another try. They both last me in past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Just got through the cross over and let Supergorl run into the next episode even though I havent been watching it. Is Supergirl doing a red son story line with supergirl? I swear I saw another Kara and she had Russians standing over her. Iono after I finish Arrow maybe I'll give flash and Supergirl another try. They both last me in past seasons.
    Yes the Red Daughter and Lex storyline in the 2nd half of the season was some of the best Supergirl.

Only thing I'll say about this; they aren't Russian. You'd think they're Russian, but they're not.

And Supergirl this season was pretty good. And had a really strong season finale, best of the bunch, really.

Flash went in a different direction. Some down parts, certainly, but also some good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Only thing I'll say about this; they aren't Russian. You'd think they're Russian, but they're not.

And Supergirl this season was pretty good. And had a really strong season finale, best of the bunch, really.

Flash went in a different direction. Some down parts, certainly, but also some good as well.
    Hmmm peaked my interest ima give both shows another shot when Arrow is done. Enjoyed all the prison stuff hope the show dont drop off now that hes on the street.

Ok I missed something in the flash forward(I'm 6 episodes in). Who's it the girl who William's knows. Its Thick Roy( Actaully think he looks better with some weight makes him look tougher imo), Dinah, William and some girl who I have no idea who she is. She looks Mixed so I would say its Sara Diggle but she got turned into John jr by flash shenanigans last I checked.

And I'm just waiting for the reveal that Oliver's prison side kick is actually a bad guy.
    She's Wild Dog's kid, Zoe.

Edit: dammit, though I was on the last page. Question had already been answered.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by The Ozman View Post
    She's Wild Dog's kid, Zoe.

Edit: dammit, though I was on the last page. Question had already been answered.
    Thanks appreciate it. I just passed the episode where they take DOWN chimera. When does Bronze Tiger come back? Like what point in the season? Right now I'm getting way too much Diaz(why wont he just die) and not enough Turner.

Thanks appreciate it. I just passed the episode where they take DOWN chimera. When does Bronze Tiger come back? Like what point in the season? Right now I'm getting way too much Diaz(why wont he just die) and not enough Turner.
    Turner pops up a few times throughout the season. I think he shows up again a couple of episodes after Chimera. I really enjoyed his arc over the course of the show, kudos to Michael Jai White for his performance.

Totally agree about Diaz. I've always got time for Kirk Acevedo, but I kind of felt like they were dragging Diaz out to the point of diminishing returns, although nowhere near as badly as Flash did with Cicada. The next few episodes have some good Diaz payoff though.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth

Awww that makes sense. Except young zoe looks white maybe a little Latin. Adult zoe got some black in her
    It was terrible casting looks-wise. Adult Zoe looks NOTHING like kid Zoe.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It was terrible casting looks-wise. Adult Zoe looks NOTHING like kid Zoe.
    Lol doesnt bother me much but yea the two arent even ethnically the same.

So the flash forwards seem to be giving away that Bronze Tiger is gonna die and Diggle is gonna raise his son for him.

All I can say is that they better keep the Bronze Tiger away from Batwoman.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Ok finished the season guess the how John Diggle ends up raising Bronze Tigers kid as his own is something for the final season. Hated the WHOLE future story line but did enjoy most the main story line this season. I do get irked by how inconsistent people fighting skills are. And I didnt like the Bloodlust plot line for Roy. It didnt seem nessecary and ridiculous that Emiko knew that was gonna happen and got the footage of it. Also finaly saw the Green lantern hints with Diggles Step dad. Always nice to see Ernie Hudson.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I wil rage and burn **** down if we do not get at least an alt-earth on screen Diggle as a Green Lantern in Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I wil rage and burn **** down if we do not get at least an alt-earth on screen Diggle as a Green Lantern in Crisis.
    Yes it's getting way past damn time we got some Green Lantern action somewhere in DC's live action output.
    Currently Reading