Page 574 of 598 FirstFirst ... 74474524564570571572573574575576577578584 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    What, you didn't like Barry running through the heat blast instead of, I don't know, dodging around it?
    Or just picking up any piece of debris to block it? Or running behind her faster than she can turn around? or, or, or....
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Pretty good show, orders of magnitude better than Supergirl and Flash openings. They were plot messes of whining and totally stupid super science crap. At least the Arrow folks can put on some good fights compared to the idiocy of the Flash. Ollie faces the end without Barry's pity party. So much better acting.
    Needed a black hole that Oliver had to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    What, you didn't like Barry running through the heat blast instead of, I don't know, dodging around it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Or just picking up any piece of debris to block it? Or running behind her faster than she can turn around? or, or, or....

I mean even A-Train figured that out.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

I mean even A-Train figured that out.
    That's because it's easier to write stories featuring non-powerful heroes on a weekly basis than the super ones.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

All these shows need someone whose only job is to read the script and say "Wait, that is just stupid."
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I'm curious if Malcolm had ever planned on marrying Moira before Walter came into the picture.

I wonder if one of Tommy's ex-wives was Laurel. I did get a kind of "will they or won't they" thing the one time we saw them together.

It's really nice to see Oliver wearing a mask again. The look just doesn't feel right without it.

Green Arrow and Black Canary as a crime-fighting team? "Pretty Bird?" Where was this the last several seasons?

Oliver positively beaming when he saw Diggle, even before he realized it was his Diggle, was pretty sweet .

Lending more to the "Diggle as Green Lantern" train of thought, the CW is advertising this pairing as "Hard Traveling Heroes," and now they've got a Black Canary from another Earth in tow...so it really is Hard Traveling Heroes.

"Maybe I'm 10 steps ahead of you" that line made the entire episode for me. I have to imagine Oliver's been holding that one in for a while .

I have to wonder if Renee and Dinah being bad guys who Oliver dispatches in two seconds wasn't some kind of karma for New Team Arrow.

Wow, Oliver managed to stop the Undertaking and save Tommy. Probably one of his biggest regrets from season 1. I guess that goes to show how he's a stronger hero now.

Oliver telling Chase to go by "Green Arrow" instead of "The Hood" was pretty amusing, especially since season 1 Oliver balked at Green Arrow as a name when Merlyn suggested it. Show's how far he's come I guess. Not that Chase had much time to go by Green Arrow afterwards .

I love how Moira is convinced they'll be able to get Tommy off of killing numerous people and almost destroying The Glades. Then again, Tommy is her kid now legally, so I guess that means she will move Heaven and Earth to protect him like she would have for Oliver and Thea.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious if Malcolm had ever planned on marrying Moira before Walter came into the picture.

I wonder if one of Tommy's ex-wives was Laurel. I did get a kind of "will they or won't they" thing the one time we saw them together.

It's really nice to see Oliver wearing a mask again. The look just doesn't feel right without it.

Green Arrow and Black Canary as a crime-fighting team? "Pretty Bird?" Where was this the last several seasons?

Oliver positively beaming when he saw Diggle, even before he realized it was his Diggle, was pretty sweet .

Lending more to the "Diggle as Green Lantern" train of thought, the CW is advertising this pairing as "Hard Traveling Heroes," and now they've got a Black Canary from another Earth in tow...so it really is Hard Traveling Heroes.

"Maybe I'm 10 steps ahead of you" that line made the entire episode for me. I have to imagine Oliver's been holding that one in for a while .

I have to wonder if Renee and Dinah being bad guys who Oliver dispatches in two seconds wasn't some kind of karma for New Team Arrow.

Wow, Oliver managed to stop the Undertaking and save Tommy. Probably one of his biggest regrets from season 1. I guess that goes to show how he's a stronger hero now.

Oliver telling Chase to go by "Green Arrow" instead of "The Hood" was pretty amusing, especially since season 1 Oliver balked at Green Arrow as a name when Merlyn suggested it. Show's how far he's come I guess. Not that Chase had much time to go by Green Arrow afterwards .

I love how Moira is convinced they'll be able to get Tommy off of killing numerous people and almost destroying The Glades. Then again, Tommy is her kid now legally, so I guess that means she will move Heaven and Earth to protect him like she would have for Oliver and Thea.
    Well, too bad nearly all of it, barring the stuff with Oliver, Laurel, and Diggle, was all for naught.

Wiped out of existence right after things seemed to be going in a better direction.

Astonishing Member

Yes, but it was a good incident for the Crisis plot line. Made the point. In the COIE, we saw good folks get wiped.

I wonder if Jesse was aware enough of the Crisis to super-speed her and her dad to another Earth.

I guess we'll never find out who her support team was.

I wonder if Jesse was aware enough of the Crisis to super-speed her and her dad to another Earth.

I guess we'll never find out who her support team was.
    No it just dawned on me Sexy Cop Iris is dead well that is tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    And nerd Barry...and terrible shot Deadshot...and Hal, Diana, and Clark from Barry's contacts.

I guess that's also another dead Nora and Henry Allen, come to think of it.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Indeed. Truer words have never been said.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Not just the mask. It was nice to see him actually wear the hood again. It really bugged me last season that even after he started suiting up again, he never actually put the hood up.

Mighty Member

Great to see Katana again.

So not only are the Future Arrows boring, they are stupid too.