Page 579 of 598 FirstFirst ... 79479529569575576577578579580581582583589 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

So: Felicity and Ragman and Detective Lance are all confirmed to appear this season
    https://popculturetimes.com/2019/11/...al-season/amp/

Lance will be in multiple episodes:
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/11/04/...-lance-return/
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So: Felicity and Ragman and Detective Lance are all confirmed to appear this season

the hell we need Ragman's OP self on the show for? I mean I like the actor but his character is too OP for Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    the hell we need Ragman's OP self on the show for? I mean I like the actor but his character is too OP for Arrow.
    Looks like he's only returning for the series finale, so whatever is happening in the finale could be an all hands on deck type of scenario.

Now we need Curtis to return as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post

They finally remembered Ragman! And Captain Lance !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Looks like he's only returning for the series finale, so whatever is happening in the finale could be an all hands on deck type of scenario.
    Yeah, this is Crisis, after all!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Now we need Curtis to return as well!
    we already know he is

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Yeah, this is Crisis, after all!
    Post Crisis actually. I too thought the final episode was the Crisis crossover episode, but that's Episode 8 and the finale episode where Ragman will appear is Episode 10, "Fadeout".

Mighty Member

I'm starting to lose count of the number of people the Monitor is making deals with.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I'm starting to lose count of the number of people the Monitor is making deals with.
    I made a deal with him 3 days ago.

I'm starting to wonder if the Arrowverse Monitor is something along the lines of, oh, Supergirl's Maxwell Lord just with slight Q powers. A manipulative bastard but not necessarily evil. However, Ollie's attempt to kill him may actually succeed, but will only give birth to Anti-Monitor, who is NOT "a manipulative bastard but not necessarily evil" but evil incarnate with a hatred for all things that live. Ollie may be cause of the Crisis, with Barry being what ends it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if the Arrowverse Monitor is something along the lines of, oh, Supergirl's Maxwell Lord just with slight Q powers. A manipulative bastard but not necessarily evil. However, Ollie's attempt to kill him may actually succeed, but will only give birth to Anti-Monitor, who is NOT "a manipulative bastard but not necessarily evil" but evil incarnate with a hatred for all things that live. Ollie may be cause of the Crisis, with Barry being what ends it.
    That's a very interesting theory. Mine is maybe the Anti-Monitor is subtly manipulating Oliver to kill the Monitor, instead of possessing Lyla to do it.

I also am starting to think that, much like in the comics, he's testing the heroes. He wants to make sure J'onn is strong enough, so he brings back his brother. He wants to test Laurel, so he tells her to betray Oliver to get her world back, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    You mean you haven't? He's having a sale; 1 Reality Warping Favor for doing something that would endanger you/your soul in some way. Normally, its only a candy bar or something.

This weeks ep was amazing. I thought having the future and present teams meet would be great, but gimmicky. But they handled it way better than I expected and it was my favourite episode in a long time. Awesome stuff!

Mia is still as annoying as hell but I liked how future team worked with Team Oliver so smoothly. And the whole episode flowed smoothly now that we aren't jumping forward to 2040 with stories
    that have nothing to do with what is going on in 2019. Laurel is now my favorite female Arrow character.