Page 580 of 598 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Decent episode. Lot of tears or teary eyes as I expected. Glad William wanted everything out in the open. Season's past would have had their secrets dragged on for multiple episodes I am sure.

Something still just bugs me about Mia. Maybe I haven't been with her long enough for me to feel she has earned the alpha role for Team 2040 that she is taking. I dunno. I can see her being mad at her father, i am wondering if once she finds out what he is doing and the stakes if she will have a come to jesus, my bad for being douchey moment with Oliver at some point during the Crisis.

Did the Monitor's voice at the end sound different than it usually does to anyone else? Made me wonder if the Anti-Monitor is around and plotting stuff already or was it just some different sound editing in this episode.

I wonder if any time before the Crisis if Oliver will find out the one he thinks is the Monitor in the text is actually the Anti-Monitor...

I wonder if the kids stay there and this is how the spinoff takes place in the present or will the Crisis end up sending them back to the future or to another earth entirely. Unless as some have predicted, the Crisis will whittle down the earths so everyone is on Earth 1 proper to make team ups and such easier in the future.

My Own late take on it.

This season has been so great so far.

Although I'm calling the obvious "Laurel will be tempted but not betray Oliver ultimately".

Always great to see Curtis. And I did NOT expect Grant to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    This season has been so great so far.

Although I'm calling the obvious "Laurel will be tempted but not betray Oliver ultimately".

Always great to see Curtis. And I did NOT expect Grant to return.
    I honestly found Curtis to be really annoying here. Like, 'he hasn't been on in a while, so let's dial him up to 11' kind of annoying.

I'm glad they brought back Grant and finally acknowledged that he was also a Deathstroke, but I do wish they would have gone with his Legends costume of black and silver, I think it was.

Loved the bonding scenes between William and Oliver, and I liked that Mia came around in the end.

I also started to like Mia a bit more. I know they did it to show how much of a badass that JJ was, but the fact that he kicked her ass handily all the times they met made her look incredibly weak. It was nice to see her take down Grant with relative ease.

When she told Oliver that she was trained by Nyssa, and not to test her, my first thought was 'I guess you don't know that I kicked Nyssa's ass every time we fought.' My second thought was 'She taught you to fight, but she didn't teach you to case an environment for booby traps?

I know that some people are thinking that they will go to the future for the spin-off, but considering what has changed now- Grant stopped early, Renee being warned about going evil, Dinah and Laurel getting the idea for the Canary network- I don't think that future exists anymore.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This episode drove the continuity nut in me up the wall. I already hated that last season made Connor and JJ into separate characters. Now they retcon Grant into existing into the present instead of the future. My head hurts.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Mia is still as annoying as hell
    I would have been in love with her 30 years ago, but since she looks like a kid to me, all I see is that annoying stuff you do.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Pretty good episode. The Monitor continues to confuse the hell out of me. Hard to see what his plan is besides preparing the heroes though chaos and undermining them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This episode drove the continuity nut in me up the wall. I already hated that last season made Connor and JJ into separate characters. Now they retcon Grant into existing into the present instead of the future. My head hurts.
    I blame Flashpoint.
    I'm surprised he's already an adult in present time. Didn't the last Slade episode mentioned he was born just before Oliver and Slade met on the island? Anyway I'm kinda glad Titans seems to be making better use of the Wilson kids.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 11-06-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I would have been in love with her 30 years ago, but since she looks like a kid to me, all I see is that annoying stuff you do.
    Katherine McNamara is my age, so maybe that's why I like Mia, she's my favorite character from the future Connor is interesting and William is tolerable, but he acts like Felicity and Curtis and I don't like them.

So did The Monitor bring the Future Team Arrow to the present to prevent the bad future Star City and give Oliver some closure with his kids?

William mentions they were never quite sure what happened to Oliver, so...did he not clearly die during Crisis? Go out in a flash of light or get vaporized like Barry has to? Actually...did the Crisis even happen in their timeline?

That moment when your future self finally gets to come out to your dad only to realize he knew you were gay even before you did. Although it's got to be tough for Ollie realizing Felicity dropped the ball with both William and Mia.

I guess even if adults have their own responsibilities to the world, you can't fault kids for having the expectation that their parent will be there for them no matter what.

It was nice to see Curtis again. He actually looks a lot better with a beard. I wonder how many episodes he'll be in?

It's going to be weird for John the next time he's around little Connor Hawke before his parents get killed.

I think that scene in the Deathstroke Gang hideout showed pretty effectively how Future Team Arrow is amateur hour compared to the original Team Arrow.

Oh hey, Grant. Remember how they brought in Jericho and basically turned him into Grant? Well, here's the actual Grant again. Although everyone knows we want the real Deathstroke this season .

Deathstroke is usually a mercenary so seeing the Deathstroke gang become domestic terrorists is a little weird, but I guess that's in-line with season 2 Slade.

Mia has no idea what she's talking about when she's throwing being trained by Nyssa at Oliver's face...like, did Nyssa imply she was Ollie's equal or something? Or mention the times he defeated her?

Will that be the last "Suit Up" of the series or will we get one more in Crisis or the finale?

Does anyone else notice they keep upping the green in Diggle's suit?

Ah...it wouldn't be a Queen family moment without a talking down from killing a guy. Mia basically being a female season 1 Ollie contrasted with "8 years later" Ollie really just goes to show how much Oliver has changed since then.

I never would have expected Rene would make such a convincing politican. Hopefully this is the timeline where he really succeeds and Zoe lives .

Man, look how far Dinah and Laurel have come to where they're talking about the Canary Network over Big Belly Burger.

Was The Monitor outright lying to Laurel or does he actually have the ability to restore worlds that the Anti-Monitor has destroyed? If that's even really The Monitor .

It wouldn't be a season of Arrow without a trip to Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that scene in the Deathstroke Gang hideout showed pretty effectively how Future Team Arrow is amateur hour compared to the original Team Arrow.

Oh hey, Grant. Remember how they brought in Jericho and basically turned him into Grant? Well, here's the actual Grant again. Although everyone knows we want the real Deathstroke this season .
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. It also illustrated why Mia SHOULDN'T be team leader- she's had all of this training, but has zero experience.

As for Slade- I would love to see him at least one more time this season, or even in Crisis helping the heroes, but I doubt WB would allow that since there is a Slade on Titans right now.

Man, look how far Dinah and Laurel have come to where they're talking about the Canary Network over Big Belly Burger.
    That honestly threw me for a loop for a minute, but it does make sense. They started working together when Laurel was posing as the DA, and I think that Dinah finally forgave her for killing Vince by the end of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    It's more Mia acts like a spoiled kid. She is sort of Arrow's version of Ruby Arias, who was also annoying as hell. But at least Ruby was just 12 years old.

William is clearly the moral center Future Team Arrow needs. I get Connor being hesitant to come forward with things (Diggle hasn't even adopted him yet), but Mia wasn't thinking properly. They are given the chance to prevent Zoe from ever dying by telling her father and the father of the man who killed her. No need for the lies unless they're trying to preserve their own timeline.

I liked William coming out to Oliver, but...did Oliver really know? Like, really?

Even though Laurel has come to respect Oliver to some degree, she isn't above telling his daughter she thinks he's a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I made a deal with him 3 days ago.
    I should make a deal with the Monitor while the dealing is good!

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I honestly found Curtis to be really annoying here. Like, 'he hasn't been on in a while, so let's dial him up to 11' kind of annoying.
    I think since Felicity isn't around, he has to carry the geeky enthusiasm for two with him.

Roy Harper and Anatoly return in the Next Episode’s Preview Photos
    https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/ar...chnost-photos/
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I liked William coming out to Oliver, but...did Oliver really know? Like, really?
    Well, I'm sure he likes to think he can read people that well .
    I think since Felicity isn't around, he has to carry the geeky enthusiasm for two with him.
    Well, there's also William...
    Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Roy Harper and Anatoly return in the Next Episode’s Preview Photos
    https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/ar...chnost-photos/
    Wouldn't be a season of Arrow without them .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, there's also William...
    Who has nothing on Curtis and his stepmom. Also maybe they are worried about having a future character know references? Mia has seen all the Jordan Peele movies but doesn't know today's pop culture.

Also, is Venus Terzo's character dead? That'd be a shame.
    Last edited by 90'sCartoonMan; 11-09-2019 at 05:02 PM.

New photos and a plot summary of 8x6, 'Reset' featuring the return of Paul Blackthorne.

YOU CAN’T FIGHT YOUR FATE — After being double-crossed by Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson), Oliver (Stephen Amell) finds himself facing a life or death situation that seems very familiar. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has the opportunity to make amends with the past. David Ramsey directed the episode written by Onalee Hunter Hughes & Maya Houston (#806). Original airdate 11/26/2019.