Page 587 of 598 FirstFirst ... 87487537577583584585586587588589590591597 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Another stupid idea from him.
    Is this typical for him? Cause something about this seems...off. Its like he's putting his eggs in one basket when nothing about this say "Wow I wish I could watch it NOW and they haven't even begun filming!".

I hope this backdoor pilot (Arrow 809) is the backdoor pilot of all backdoor pilots.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Is this typical for him? Cause something about this seems...off. Its like he's putting his eggs in one basket when nothing about this say "Wow I wish I could watch it NOW and they haven't even begun filming!".

I hope this backdoor pilot (Arrow 809) is the backdoor pilot of all backdoor pilots.
    Yes, the man is a fool, idiot and moron. Sorry for any fools, idiots and morons I insult by comparing them to him.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Yes, the man is a fool, idiot and moron. Sorry for any fools, idiots and morons I insult by comparing them to him.
    Please, tell us what you really think about Guggenheim.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Probably what many other fans do, as well of Wendy Mericle.

I honestly think its a bit overblown, especially with a real scumbag like Andrew Kreisberg, who deserves the hate far more.

I don't hate Guggenheim, but I have plenty of issues with him as a writer/creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I agree. I've enjoyed the kids much more when they were brought to the past; the future stuff (especially this year) hasn't interested me at all. The only thing drawing me to this now is how the changes being made in the past now will effect the story in the future.
    I have also grown to like the kids (especially William), but I'm not sure if they can carry a spinoff show.

I'm still not sure of Mia as the new Green Arrow.

I think they are ending Arrow and needed to fill the slot. I imagine that with Streaming, DC has limited what other characters they can use for a new show. This was probably the best they could come up with so they could keep working. But it is a poor idea and the execution was lacking.

So Arrow is ending, I think Legends does too after next season. I am dropping Batwoman. That just leaves Supergirl, Flash and Black Lightening for me to watch. And truthfully BL is starting to get old. Well, I can't say i did have fun.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Has anyone said why Laurel isn't involved with Crisis On Infinite Earths?

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Has anyone said why Laurel isn't involved with Crisis On Infinite Earths?
    She will be involved, she just hasn't been involved YET. Guggenheim said Earth 1's Laurel will be in the crossover, so I'm guessing we'll see everyone we haven't seen yet in hour 5.

She will be involved, she just hasn't been involved YET. Guggenheim said Earth 1's Laurel will be in the crossover, so I'm guessing we'll see everyone we haven't seen yet in hour 5.
    Yeah, Team Arrow and the rest of the Legends still haven't shown up yet, so they're probably saving them for something.

Isn't Earth 1's Laurel dead?
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Isn't Earth 1's Laurel dead?
    When you have things like alternate dimensions, time travel, the afterlife and the Spectre involved (man, Crisis really threw in a lot) ... there could be any number of reasons to see dead Laurel.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

They ditch the future make up?

I'm glad Mia is wearing a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad Mia is wearing a mask.
    Yeah when was the last time Oliver wore one? I guess before he revealed his identity. Though I wonder why Mia would need it, since she hasn't really hid her identity much.