Page 596 of 598 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596597598 LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I kind of think Oliver not resurrecting Samantha for William was a bit of a jerk move. I mean he brought his mom back why not his son's?
    If he brought back Samantha it's doubtful that she'd let Oliver be any sort of father to William, especially after Oliver has been outed as the Green Arrow. She didn't want William to even know that Oliver was his father.

And being a father changes a man (not that I know from personal experience) and Oliver felt this was a big change to his life and how it changed his life afterwards.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I kind of think Oliver not resurrecting Samantha for William was a bit of a jerk move. I mean he brought his mom back why not his son's?
    If you go down that road
    1)Diggle's brother
    2)Barry's parents
    3)Martin and Ronnie
    4)Lila's military unit
    5)All the people Roy killed
    6)All the security people Oliver had killed out of hand early in his crusade

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

BTS Photo of Grant Gustin goofing off at Qliver's grave.

TombQueen.jpg

No doubt--endings are hard. But then again...nothing ever really ends, does it?
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

"POWERLESS" series from NBC got an Easter Egg after all.
    Van Wayne only comic book appearance was in BATMAN #148.

VanWayne.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    "POWERLESS" series from NBC got an Easter Egg after all.
    Van Wayne only comic book appearance was in BATMAN #148.

VanWayne.jpg
    Alan Tudyck has to make a "Batwoman" appearance! It almost means he can't play any other character in the Arrowverse now. (although, he is a chameleon - ooh! He can play Chameleon Boy on "Supergirl" ... and I guess Mr Nobody is technically in the Arrowverse too...)

So finally watched it. The only Slade we got was a deleted scene they repurposed. That's a bummer, the last scene of the Funeral before they jumpee ahead should have been Slade walking up to the grave and saying "You did good Kid" or something to that effect that ended with Kid.

It was fine though. Liked what they did with John.

On top of Slade and Shado..Surprised we didnt get Tatsu, Maseo, and Akio.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-31-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Moira being alive in new earth changes so much. Since she didn't die at season 2 everything that came afterward must have played out radically different.

How did Queens lose their company when Moira is still around?

How could Malcolm emotionally manipulate Thea into being a badass? And in turn the whole convoluted league of assassination bullshit from season 3?

How does William end up with Samantha parents and not her? Moira can be a huge bitch when she needs to. She'll definitely pull every dirty trick she can to keep her grandson.

Would Ollie even become mayor? IIRC Moira was running for office in season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Moira being alive in new earth changes so much. Since she didn't die at season 2 everything that came afterward must have played out radically different.

How did Queens lose their company when Moira is still around?

How could Malcolm emotionally manipulate Thea into being a badass? And in turn the whole convoluted league of assassination bullshit from season 3?

How does William end up with Samantha parents and not her? Moira can be a huge bitch when she needs to. She'll definitely pull every dirty trick she can to keep her grandson.

Would Ollie even become mayor? IIRC Moira was running for office in season 2.
    Didn't Oliver lose Queen Consolidated before Moira died?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Didn't Oliver lose Queen Consolidated before Moira died?
    Nah. Moira got stabbed in season 2, Ray came in with his company stealing shenanigans in season 3

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Nah. Moira got stabbed in season 2, Ray came in with his company stealing shenanigans in season 3
    Isabel/Ravager had him sign over control of it in season 2 after Slade kidnapped Thea, if I recall correctly.

The only cameo that didn't happen that I wondered about was Walter Steele. But I guess he was busy with Krypton when they were filming.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    The only cameo that didn't happen that I wondered about was Walter Steele. But I guess he was busy with Krypton when they were filming.
    Krypton was canceled long before Arrow's final episode was filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I actually wonder what Walter's been up to with all these timeline changes...

Also, can I say how glad I am that they didn't resurrect Malcolm as well?