Page 84 of 598 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    As much as my heart was warmed at the thought of Diggle naming his daughter Sara...why didn't she have a name before? It's also going to be heartwarming to see Nyssa so shaken up about Sara's death. I'm guessing she's not the murderer. And heartbreaking when Lance eventually finds out.
    Yea the person it would make the most sense to have killed Sara would be Merlyn. I just don't know if he coulda left and came back without Thea knowing. I mean making the two groups that want you dead go to war with each other would be smart. Having Ra's and the League declare war on team Arrow. Merly would benefit the most just don't know if he had the opportunity. Also everyone thinks Merlyn is dead right? So Sara wouldn't have been like what are you doing here. Think she woulda been more shocked. Sounded like Ra's was a second father to her so I don't see him doing it. Maybe Talia didn't approve of her sisters relationship with Sara. No matter who did it when news reaches Ra's shes been killed im guessing hes gonna bring hell down upon Star City.

DO we know if Oliver and Ra's have history? I know Oliver already knew a lot about the League but don't remember if they say if he had a run in with them or Ra's.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    DO we know if Oliver and Ra's have history? I know Oliver already knew a lot about the League but don't remember if they say if he had a run in with them or Ra's.
    No, we don't know that yet. We don't even know how Moira knew about Ras, to the point where she knew how to contact him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I would be surprised if it turns out Oliver does have history with Ra's too, UNLESS he didn't realize the person he knew was in fact the infamous Ra's, a la Ra's/Ducard in Batman Begins. When Sara and the League were introduced in Season 2, he knew OF the League but pretty clearly had no actual history or encounters with them himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    No, we don't know that yet. We don't even know how Moira knew about Ras, to the point where she knew how to contact him.
    In season 2, Malcolm mentioned Nanda Parbat to Moira shortly after her trial. A short time later, she told he she had contacted Ra's and the League to let them know Malcolm was alive. I took that to mean that Moira did some digging on Nanda Parbat, learned about the League, and managed to contact them. (How? MONEY!)

It's unclear if Oliver has had any dealings with the League, but I do believe he said once 'that if half the things I've heard about Ra's al Ghul are true, then we are all in trouble.' I take that to mean that he has some basic knowledge of the League, but hasn't interacted with them much if at all. Possibly all he knows about the League comes from Waller.

So we know
    Komodo didn't kill Sara
    Merlin swears he didn't kill Sara
    presumably Nyssa didn't kill Sara
    It's possible Ra's killed Sara
    Last edited by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus; 10-29-2014 at 05:51 PM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    So we know
    Komodo didn't kill Sara
    Merlin swears he didn't kill Sara
    presumably Nyssa didn't kill Sara
    presumably Ras didn't kill Sara
    We also know Thea is a big hypocrite when it comes to keeping secrets.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I may be the only one, but I am really glad that Laurel will be the Black Canary.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I may be the only one, but I am really glad that Laurel will be the Black Canary.
    I'm glad because it is continuity but I prefered Katie when she was on Supernatural. Much more personality. And I liked sara.

We also know that Ollie is an idiot who would rather let a mass murderer go than break a rule.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    We also know that Ollie is an idiot who would rather let a mass murderer go than break a rule.
    And that makes him different than batman and superman how?

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    And that makes him different than batman and superman how?
    Those two would, at the very least, beat Merlin down and thrown him in a prison, even if he would've escaped later. Ollie shrugged his shoulders and not only let Merlin go but told Nyssa he would protect him.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Uh....He didn't let Slade go. Or others before Merlin. Heck he left Slade to rot on an island somewhere. So he's not completely incompetent when it comes to bringing bad guys in
    Last edited by Legato; 10-29-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Episode 4 "The Magician" Merlyn is a beast so glad he's back. Nice Ferris Air reference. The Nyssa Ollie Merlyn fight scene was decent. China White returns in the Hong Kong flashbacks. Holy **** was that Ra's at the end!
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Mighty Member

Great episode tonight. Loved the ending. Nyssa looked like she wanted to strangle her father when she was telling him about her trip to Star City. By the way, was that a regular bath Ra's al Ghul was in or a version of the Lazarus Pit?????