Page 92 of 598 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

BANNED

I don't understand why they didn't get Liam Neeson to do the role again. He literally said he would do the role in a heartbeat if the Arrow producers asked him to. How could you miss an opportunity like that? The ratings would be monumentally high. That'll get on my nerves for a while.

But honestly, I like this Ra's. The voice sounded very similar to his voice in Arkham City. The problem for me is his face. He looks nothing like a leader. They need to change that right away. At least give him sideburns for crying out loud.

Also, this is my biggest pet peeve, it's time for people to get his damn name right. Nyssa is the only person on the show who has actually pronounced it correctly. It is RAYSHE Al Ghul, not RAWZ Al Ghul, or RAZZ Al Ghul. I get it, in arabic it is pronounced "rawz" but the creator of Ra's Al Ghul specifically said himself that it was pronounced RAYSHE so the name could be unique. Is it so dang hard to say it right??
    Last edited by GrandKaiser; 11-05-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Incredible Member

Hmmm, Omar Sharif. He's 82. Not a bad choice for Ras at all. But I still wish Ricardo Montalban had played the role in his day. I think the reason why they don't have Liam Neeson return to it is because some people would be confused into thinking "Arrow" was in the same universe as the Dark Knight movies.

And on the pronounciation of the name, I thought it was kind of odd and very noticeable how the show has used both versions. We'll have to wait and see how Ras pronounces it himself.

Retired

It's too bad Talia is probably not going to be on ARROW. I would like to hear the different ways her name is pronounced.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    It's too bad Talia is probably not going to be on ARROW. I would like to hear the different ways her name is pronounced.
    I always pronounce it "Tawlia" just because it sounds more menacing and cool.

http://screenrant.com/arrow-brandon-...ostume-powers/

Brandon Routh on Ray Palmer and the Atom.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    http://screenrant.com/arrow-brandon-...ostume-powers/

Brandon Routh on Ray Palmer and the Atom.
    I wasn't sure how I would feel about him in this role, but I think he's doing great so far. He's very funny, and has a lot of energy. I was wondering if we'd actually see him put on a suit, but after looking at that photo it seems that they're doing a mask fitting, so I guess we will!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    I wasn't sure how I would feel about him in this role, but I think he's doing great so far. He's very funny, and has a lot of energy. I was wondering if we'd actually see him put on a suit, but after looking at that photo it seems that they're doing a mask fitting, so I guess we will!
    Do you think he'd manage the superhero part, do right in the powers bits, or costume?

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

I don't understand why they didn't get Liam Neeson to do the role again. He literally said he would do the role in a heartbeat if the Arrow producers asked him to. How could you miss an opportunity like that? The ratings would be monumentally high. That'll get on my nerves for a while.
    He turned it down, due to not being able to have the time, http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/10/0...-ghul-in-arrow
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

Do you think he'd manage the superhero part, do right in the powers bits, or costume?
    Oh, absolutely. This guy looks great in a costume. And I like him better as Ray Palmer than Clark Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Baggie View Post
    He turned it down, due to not being able to have the time, http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/10/0...-ghul-in-arrow
    Darn.

Oh, absolutely. This guy looks great in a costume. And I like him better as Ray Palmer than Clark Kent.

Darn.
    Any reason you prefer him as Palmer to Kent?

No shrinking for Atom?

Hmm, tech based hero. Couldn't they have used Kord, especially since they have mentioned him several times?
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

BANNED

Any reason you prefer him as Palmer to Kent?
    That entire Superman movie felt like it was paying homage to Reeves. It didn't have any originality and they even made Brandon Routh look like Christopher Reeves. Even the way he acted imitated Reeves. With this role I can actually see his acting range. He's playing his own comedic and charming role, that no one has done before, and he does it wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    No shrinking for Atom?

Hmm, tech based hero. Couldn't they have used Kord, especially since they have mentioned him several times?
    I'm not buying the no shrinking just yet. They could always make an exception.

I would love to see Ted Kord, Vic Sage, Carter Hall, and Charles McNider all appear on this show.
    Last edited by GrandKaiser; 11-05-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Ultimate Member

The showrunners wanted to use Ted Kord, but were told that they couldn't because DC Entertainment had "other plans" for him. So they were offered the use of Ray Palmer instead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The showrunners wanted to use Ted Kord, but were told that they couldn't because DC Entertainment had "other plans" for him. So they were offered the use of Ray Palmer instead.
    Ted Kord On The Flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    Ted Kord On The Flash?
    Ah, but that's the same universe, so they could've just said 'Not there, somewhere else' and indicate a bit where, if not Arrow.

And, isn't Ted Kord the Blue Beetle?