Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Everything that any FLASH fan could have wanted has been delivered on a silver platter and people are *still* bitching?

That's it. I'm quitting superhero comics and going into politics. It's less contentious and more forgiving.
    Haha. CBR should create an upvote function

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Everything that any FLASH fan could have wanted has been delivered on a silver platter and people are *still* bitching?

That's it. I'm quitting superhero comics and going into politics. It's less contentious and more forgiving.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    This is a retrospective on the 2010s. Not the 2020s. Off the high horse, please. Go into the Wally thread when a new Flash comic drops to get your heaping helping of positivity.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Personally I still wouldn't mind introducing a new character as the next main Flash after Wally finishes his latest comeback. I like all the Flashes but the bouncing back and fourth between Barry and Wally became exhausting. I feel like Barry is better off while Wally is his inferior sidekick. While Wally is better off with Barry dead and has since surpassed him. Keeping them both around as the Flash is like trying to please everyone while actually getting the worst of both worlds.
    Mile Morales and Peter Parker fans say hi but Marvel yet have no issue with two spidermans, two hawkeyes, two wasps and two Wolverines running arounds. Are you having a mental problems? Or is Marvel is more open minded when it come to legacy characters more than DC.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Mile Morales and Peter Parker fans say hi but Marvel yet have no issue with two spidermans, two hawkeyes, two wasps and two Wolverines running arounds. Are you having a mental problems? Or is Marvel is more open minded when it come to legacy characters more than DC.
    I wouldn't know.
    I stopped buying Marvel Comics years ago . . .

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I wouldn't know.
    I stopped buying Marvel Comics years ago . . .
    Me too.
    The constant relaunches eventually forced me to quit as I had no idea where I was anymore.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    This is a retrospective on the 2010s. Not the 2020s. Off the high horse, please. Go into the Wally thread when a new Flash comic drops to get your heaping helping of positivity.
    Adams is absolutely KILLING IT.
    I haven't been disappointed by a single issue he's offered up.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.