Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Darth Tyranus vs Falcon and Winter Soldier

Movie versions

With movie feats alone Dooku probably crushes one’s throat while the other shoots him.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

I guess Dooku could snap both of their necks easily enough with the Force or fry them with lightning but he also doesn't have a defense against being shot. I guess it comes down to who acts first.

If I recall, the longstanding view is that lightsabers are very bad in defending against normal bullets, given that they are both a) markedly faster than SW blaster fire, b) automatic fire means much more are in the air at any one time than SW blaster fire; and c) parrying them with a lightsaber, if not done perfectly to vaporize the bullet, will still shower the target with liquid, red-hot lead.

So yeah, betting on Dooku getting one with the force choke, but then the other shoots him.

Mighty Member

His smart opening move would be to force push a bunch of sand at them and take evasive action. Then he can mind trick Bucky into shooting at Falcon and start zapping away with lightning.

Astonishing Member

Smart move would be to stun them both with a force-wave/sand combo then force-lightning-fry Winter Soldier (even if it doesn't kill him it could still screw him up given his cyborg parts) then just force choke Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    If I recall, the longstanding view is that lightsabers are very bad in defending against normal bullets, given that they are both a) markedly faster than SW blaster fire, b) automatic fire means much more are in the air at any one time than SW blaster fire; and c) parrying them with a lightsaber, if not done perfectly to vaporize the bullet, will still shower the target with liquid, red-hot lead.

So yeah, betting on Dooku getting one with the force choke, but then the other shoots him.
    He doesn't need to force choke them. His Force is strong enough to snap both their necks. But, like I said , it depends on who acts first.

Couldn't Dooku just TK their guns from their hands first?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.