Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Default New 52/Rebirth Aquaman vs Wonder Woman in purely physical battle on land.

No gear, no flight and no super speed for WW. Just a fight on physical stats on land between her and AQ.

Round 2: On land. No Gear. But WW can use her super speed while Arthur gets his trident.

How do you think this battles would go?
    Last edited by WonderLight789; 08-04-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I mean I'd think Wonder Woman would have to, but I don't actually have feats to back that up. She was always stronger than him, but as I have said before the post crisis power ladder has been thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I mean I'd think Wonder Woman would have to, but I don't actually have feats to back that up. She was always stronger than him, but as I have said before the post crisis power ladder has been thrown out.
    I'm sure somebody can post feats. I don't want to do it in a thread i created myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    I'm sure somebody can post feats. I don't want to do it in a thread i created myself.
    Why not? Use it as an opportunity to educate folks. If no one is weighing in it is usually because no one really knows the characters well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Why not? Use it as an opportunity to educate folks. If no one is weighing in it is usually because no one really knows the characters well enough.
    Because it'd be better if the debate is not carried on by the same person that created the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Because it'd be better if the debate is not carried on by the same person that created the thread.
    Well, then it doesn't seem like the debate will actually happen. Been 3 days and I'm your only nibble.