Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
Uncanny Avengers
Writers: Al Ewing & Vita Ayala
Artist: Schiti
Roster:
- X-Men: Polaris, Gorgon, Sprite, Kid Omega and Karma
- Avengers: Captain Marvel (Carol, until I can contrive her death in favour of Monica), Hawkeye (Kate), Captain America (Sam), Hazmat and Lightning
- Cosmic (as a ‘neutral’): Deathcry (Shi’ar are traditionally pro-X-Men, but she’s an ex-Avenger)
Reason: I’m a simple man and I want X-Men/Avengers team ups, but it doesn’t take a genius to guess which way the editorial winds are blowing
Premise: The World has changed. The age of humans is ending and the age of mutants, long delayed, is upon us. As mutant supremacy grows more secure, the human governments begin to crack down on the AI, superhumans and the supernatural; seeking to finally bring to heel an army, or gain the corpses to unlock such power to turn against mutants. Utterly alienated from the status quo they have sacrificed so much to defend and forced to seek the aid of the victorious mutantdom to protect themselves, their friends and their families; the Avengers must now move to help change a world that has always feared them, in just they way everyone was afraid they would.
Statement: The World outside your window ends here
This would be an awesome idea. Steve (or Carol) approaches the Quiet Council to build a unified team...Replace Polaris with hmmm.....Winddancer, M, Dazzler, Syrin...M & Syrin would be the most fun in terms of personality clashes. Dazzler could be fun just for wit and character. Sophia is basically a blank slate but with a bit of history to build on and a unique power set for the team.