A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Rumblers League Round 7: TheBookdragon vs The MunchKing

Here we go!

Voting and debate rules:

- To avoid mass unreadable debate, each participant is allowed 8 posts to make their argument in their matches.
    - Each match is open for discussion for 48 hours.
    - Once all match discussions are over, vote threads will be posted on Thursday with polls (we have special dispensation from the board to allow polls). These will last for two days.

Team TheBookdragon
    Godzilla (10) w/ Hypertime Watch (6)
    Kong (10) w/ ALZ-112 Exposure (1), AT-M6 (4) & Ghost Rider Contract (7)
    Skullcrawler (7) w/ Leviathan Possession (7)
    Smaug (6) w/ Cursed Aztec Gold Coin (4) & Exposure to Parallax Energy (4)
    Indominus Rex (5) w/ Hollow Symbiote (9), Nanogenes (7), Jumanji (3) & Sorting Hat (1)
    Xenomorph (3) w/ Gamma Mutation (Dog) (6) & Immortality (4)
    Blue (2) w/ Vampirism Infection (4) & Radioactive Spider Bite (5)
    Shelob (1) w/ Metebelis Crystal (5), Monsterpocalypse Chemical Mutation (3) & NZT-48 Pills + Injection (7), Deadpool Modifications (6)
    Leech (X-Men)7

Team MunchKing
    Sun Wukong (The Monkey King Trilogy) 10
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) 5 w/ Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (Godzilla: Final Wars) 10
    Rita Repulsa (MMPR) 7 w/ Sentinel (X-Men: DoFP) 7, Box of Gavrok (Buffyverse) 7, Paul Tibbets Binoculars (7)
    Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) 4, Radioactive Spider Bite (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) 6, Captain America's Vibranium Shield (MCU) 2
    Basilisk (Harry Potter) 9 w/ Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (Power Rangers) 8
    Magneto (X-Men Movies: Young) 8 w/ Star Blade (Smallville) 9, Real World Gun of Choice (Real World) 1, Emotional Duplication (Misfits) 10
    T-800 (Terminator Movies) 2 w/ Plastic Gun w/ Mutant Cure Darts (X-Men: The Last Stand) 3, Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (X-Men Movies) 4, Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun (Community) 5
    Godzilla (2000) 9 w/ House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours (MCU) 9, J.A.R.V.I.S. (MCU) 2
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 08-02-2021 at 11:32 AM.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Team BOOKDRAGON
    Godzilla (10) w/ Hypertime Watch (6)
    Kong (10) w/ ALZ-112 Exposure (1), AT-M6 (4) & Ghost Rider Contract (7)
    Skullcrawler (7) w/ Leviathan Possession (7)
    Smaug (6) w/ Cursed Aztec Gold Coin (4) & Exposure to Parallax Energy (4)
    Indominus Rex (5) w/ Hollow Symbiote (9), Nanogenes (7), Jumanji (3) & Sorting Hat (1)
    Xenomorph (3) w/ Gamma Mutation (Dog) (6) & Immortality (4)
    Blue (2) w/ Vampirism Infection (4) & Radioactive Spider Bite (5)
    Shelob (1) w/ Metebelis Crystal (5), Monsterpocalypse Chemical Mutation (3) & NZT-48 Pills + Injection (7), Deadpool Modifications (6)
    Leech (X-Men) 7

TheBookDragon vs The MunchKing

Shelob & Godzilla

Shelob will focus on both touching all of it’s teammates (with the exception of the AT-M6), and linking the minds of the team together. When the physical connection is made then it will teleport everyone to different locations, Traveling to different places around the Buffy world. (This is powers shown on the Doctor Who spiders, so Leach’s negation powers won’t effect it) This should throw off any quick attempts of mind, or metal control. This should also mess with any attempts at a quick charge.

Godzilla will be activating his watch, to speed up his team. This will cause my team to perceived the world to be standing still. This will be leaving Magneto as a primary target because of his super speed, and Sun Wukong for his unpredictability.

Shelob, and Indominus Rex will turn invisible (or active there camouflage) before, teleporting the team a few miles away from the city. This will give my team a chance to attack from surprise. Shelob will take stock and be ready to modify the attack if something is different than predicted.

AT-M6

The AT-M6 left behind during the teleportation will fire soul fire at the enemies with a focus at Magneto. Though hitting anyone with the soul fire will be considered a success. It will mainly be distraction, hopefully distracting the from anyone realizing everyone has teleported away, and where the attack will be coming from.

The Ambush

Shelob will teleport people around the enemy force, spreading out the different team mates so that they will be in position to all attack at once. Though Shelob will be teleporting quickly and being warry of how close it gets to Magneto.

Kong will attack, moving swiftly he will grab the Magnetos. He will pour soul fire over them burning their flesh and soul out of them. With the fall back plain of Penance Stare them to burn out their souls.

Smaug will fly over the town attacking the Magnetos if they try to fly away. Hitting them with fire and yellow mental energy driving them into Kong’s grip.

The Skullcrawler will be attacking Sun Wukong. He will burrow under the town, and attack from underneath catching Sun Wukong off guard. Then while Sun Wukong is performing some crazy trick to get free from being eaten, he will be too distracted to cause trouble elsewhere in the battle.

Indominus Rex will appear and attack Rita Repulsa. The goals are to drain her magic and to drain the magic of the Box of Gavrok. If she tries to use her power to try and grow the spiders then the hollow will absorb the magic back out of the spiders. Allowing it to copy the magic, and start increasing the size of our own team.

Xenomorph, & Blue will be tag teaming to the Basilisk from the side. Given Shelob will have looked over the area, and his height, before teleporting everyone to their positions, it will know which way the Basilisk was facing without risking seeing the eyes. The Xenomorph, & Blue can fight close range bleeding it out. With the Xenomorph attempting to climb the Basilisk’s back and move up it’s body, allowing the Xenomorph to attack the Basilisk’s eyes with it tail. If this fails and the Xenomorph does see the Basilisk’s eyes then the Xenomorph should come back in a minute fully healed. Also the longer the fight goes then the madder the Xenomorph will get and the bigger and tougher it will get.

Godzilla will be attacking the Basilisk from the side with his atomic breath, this will negate the danger of looking into it’s eyes, while allowing a quick attack that will do critical damage to the Basilisk that Godzilla will follow up with more atomic breath attacks. When it is clearly dead for a few moments he will walk over to it and use it as a weapon flinging Basilisk acid on the other enemies that aren’t currently engaged in battles.

The Robot Wars

The first attack should take only moments, before my team will be ready to attack the next targets. The next targets will be the robots, House Party Protocol, T-800, Xilien Mothership.

First the Iron Man suits should do minimal damage to any of my fighters except Leech, who will be waiting at the last group teleport location. So they can be allowed to self-destruct to cause some damage to my fighters or will be attacked by Kong running around and grabbing them out of the air and smashing them.

The T-800 is a bit more dangerous because of it’s choose of weapons, so Blue and Smaug will work together blue drawing fire and trying to disarm the T-800 while Smaug moves in to sit on the T-800 crushing it into little nonfunctioning scrap metal. If the T-800 survives an impact with the dragon then Smaug will bath the T-800 in fire and smash the T-800 with yellow mental energy. Pinning it if not destroying it out right.

Xilien Mothership is a danger if it can release all the monsters that it has in it. Shelob will teleport onto the ship and slice it open, pealing it open until it can move inside. It will then continue to damaging anything that could be important, ether smashing Darth Vader, letting the ship chunks trap and kill him.

Godzilla will attack the other Godzilla. This will a decisive victory for MonsterVerse Godzilla as he is larger faster will be healing off of the ambient radiation from the other Godzilla. But the main reason is the differences in speeds, Godzilla’s aren’t the fastest fighters but MonsterVerse will be moving to fast for Godzilla (2000) to even see.

The Mob

While the others are fighting the robots, my team Skullcrawler, Indominus Rex, and the Xenomorph will hunt down Tommy Oliver. They should be able to overwhelm him with their numbers and their skills. After the others kill off their targets they will join in the Tommy slaughter.

Flaws
    Magneto can control Shelob’s adamantium exoskeleton. That is why the opening move is to teleport away, though Magneto has good range of control and can locate metal without looking, searching the entire planet before Godzilla can activate the watch will be hard. Even if Magneto can gain control of the adamantium there isn’t any reason to believe that it would stop Shelob from teleporting away causing Magneto to need to relocate Shelob.

The Basilisk’s eyes are super deadly. That is why Shelob is going to be looking down at the Basilisk, allowing it not to risk seeing the eyes, and allowing to coordinate the fighters to not to be facing the Basilisk’s eyes.

I’m sure there are others, that I’m not thinking about.

Finally

My team is smart, tactical, mentally communicating, and well organized. They are all fighters, and will fight there hardest, Hunters able to track their targets, resilient with the ability to heal, and If there is something wrong they will improvise.

If any of the targets can’t be killed by the person that I said they will fight until others come to aid them in taking out their targets. They will focus on killing of the targets each round, so that everyone will be ready at the start of the attacks.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Kaiju for Life-u

Time for Monkeying Around
    Sun Wukong (The Monkey King Trilogy) 10

Have You seen my New TIE?:
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) 5
    -- Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (Godzilla: Final Wars) 10

Rita Their Rights!:
    Rita Repulsa (MMPR) 7
    --Sentinel(X-Men: DoFP) 7
    -- Box of Gavrok (Buffyverse) 7
    -- Paul Tibbet's Binoculars (Warehouse 13) 7

It's So Evil Being Green
    Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) 4
    -- Radioactive Spider Bite (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) 6
    -- Captain America's Vibranium Shield (MCU) 2

All Serpents Great and Small
    Basilisk (Harry Potter) 9
    -- Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (Power Rangers) 8

Master of Mortars
    Magneto (X-Men Movies: Young) 8
    -- Star Blade(Smallville) 9
    -- Real World Gun of Choice (Real World) 1
    -- Emotional Duplication (Misfits) 10

Termination of ALL Life Forms
    T-800 (Terminator Movies) 2
    -- Plastic Gun w/ Mutant CureDarts (X-Men: The Last Stand) 3
    -- Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (X-Men Movies) 4
    -- Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun(Community) 5

Ain't No Party Like a Godzilla Party!
    Godzilla(2000) 9
    -- House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours[(MCU) 9
    — J.A.R.V.I.S. (MCU) 2[/center]

vs.

Prehistorica Monsters Mash

Godzilla (MonsterVerse) 10 Hypertime Watch (Clockstopper) 6

Kong (MonsterVerse) 10 + ALZ-112 Exposure (Rise of the Planet of the Apes) 1 + AT-M6 (Star Wars) 4 + Ghost Rider Contract (Ghost Rider) 7

Skullcrawler (MonsterVerse) 7 + Leviathan Possession (Supernatural) 7

Smaug (Lord of the Rings Movies) 6 + Cursed Aztec Gold Coin (Pirates of the Caribbean) 4 + Exposure to Parallax Energy (Green Lantern Live Action Movie) 4

Indominus Rex (Jurrasic World) 5 + Hollow Symbiote (Charmed) 9 + Nanogenes (Whoniverse) 7 + Jumanji (Jumanji) 3 + Sorting Hat (Harry Potter) 1

Xenomorph (Alien Movies) 3 + Gamma Mutation (Dog) (Hulk) 6 + Immortality (Misfits) 4

Blue (Jurrasic World) 2 + Vampirism Infection (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) 4 + Radioactive Spider Bite (The Amazing Spider-Man Movies) 5

Shelob (Lord of the Rings) 1 + Metebelis Crystal (Whoniverse) 5 + Monsterpocalypse Chemical Mutation (Love and Monsters) 3 + NZT-48 Pills + Injection (Limitless) 7 Deadpool Modifications (X-Men Origins:Wolverine) 6

Leech (X-Men) 7

I'll start with one of my usually keen and witty observations about the team/stage. Godzilla, Kong, and probably most of the other monsters won't know how to fight, since their whole opening round is based on an intimidation phase where they scream at each other! I think only Blue, Shelob, and possibly the Xenomorph (depending on whether it's an odd numbered movie) are actual ambush predators. POSSIBLY My Godzilla villains would be unaffected, being in a starship where it would be hard for the Gentlemen to steal their voices, but we'll ignore that for right now.

And speaking (or not as it were) about Sunnydale, Magneto sees the small humble little city and remembers a simpler time when he tried to retire from being a supervillian and just be a nice ordinary Polish worker doing a nice ordinary person job. The he saves ONE HUMAN, ONE Little Spontaneous Act of Kindness and Mercy, and look where it got him. His Family murdered by the cops. The Humans hate him, God Hates him!! ALL HIS LIFE is suffering and loss!

The wrath flows through him, and Nihilistic Destroyer Magneto comes to the fight. If they want a Supervillian then he will GIVE THEM ONE, the likes of which this town has never seen!

ND Magneto grabs the metal in the pipes and metal struts to give the road/pavement structural integrity and uses that to rip up the road and slam that into the enemy team and dizspersing the Gentlemen that were walking on that street. It's basically the baseball stadium feat, but used as a projectile instead. After that he grabs all the metal that makes up a city, tearing Sunnydale apart by the roots, and bringing in all the metal he can to crush the other team under a massive hammer of metal. Nothing subtle or fancy about it, just beating the enemy to death with a city. He has done that 'grab and control metal' thing on a planetary scale before, so even getting as far as the military base and all their metal should be not only easy, but require a lot less concentration.

OG Magneto is more practical. He uses his adamantium detecting powers to target Shelob before she can do any weird mind control/teleport/invisibility shenanigans and squishes her inside her adamantium carapace. He then can take that metal and use it to grab Smaug and encase him in a giant unmovable block of adamantium. He may not be truly "Dead", but he'll be out of the fight. After that he can use the AT-M6 metal to wrap Kong up in his own vehicle. Sure the Ghost rider MIGHT have been able to make his bike come back from that, but not if Magento uses that metal to squeeze Kong until all his life juices come out and all his bones have been ground to powder.

I know BookDragon is going to argue that Godzilla pushes the watch so he can go at superspeed, but I will point out that unlike Kong, he didn't Give Godzilla an Int boost, so there's no proof Godzilla can use/understand tech. Also a teleporter totally just teleported over there and punched his cheap plastic watch with enough force to blow up the Megazord! That's right, Tommy is here to stop the Godzilla speed blitz plan, and make sure no-one is fast enough to stop Magneto from crushing everything. Afterward he can summon the DragonZord to fight whomever is left. I'll point out that though it stopped voices, it didn't stop noises from objects interacting, so the flute should still work.

Darth can unload the Godzilla monsters on Sunnydale, and use them to fight Godzilla, pretty much exactly like the movie.

My Godzilla, likewise is bound by movie tradition to go kick the crud out of King Kong.

The Basilisk is a large black/grey serpent, and Sunnydale is dark, lit by moonlight and some streetlamps. SO as long as the Basilisk stays off of the main street, the last thing a bunch of people from BD's team will see is the shadows moving, and then a giant pair of death-eyes in their face staring them down.

If Leech survives the initial waves of collateral damage enough to need an actual personal attacker, we've got someone who specializes in both hunting down fugitive boys, and putting bullets in humans. When they dig the town out from the rubble of a Magneto going crazy on it, they'll find Leech face-down with an adamantium bullet in the brain. Also, of course both the Magnetos are flying around well outside his range. Leech can't stop the momentum of flying metal/concrete even if the force that launched them was mutant in origin.

Rita, finally glad that she gets to unleash destruction on SoCal, and the only Power Ranger on this plane of existence is her mind-puppet, breaks out the box of Gavok, turns it into a monster, makes it giant and sends it out to wreck the enemy team. But having always been of the opinion that MORE giant monsters are better also powers up my Godzilla, monsters, and Sun Wukong. I mean it's all one stock footage throw whether it's one monster or a dozen, so why not, am I right?

Leviathans are tough against a lot of stuff in the Supernatural-verse, and might have been a big player in the Buffyverse if it wasn't in a fight with people even more powerful than it. But according to the wiki they needed special resources to transform their host body. Mostly something from the person they were trying to transform into. So Sun Wukong can go over there and smack it around for a bit before transforming it into something small and helpless like a mouse or something. The fact that shortly after the mouse would be buried under the entirety of metal in Sunnydale, is way more than the feats in Supernatural and so should keep the Leviathan dead. At least until something digs it up.

If the Iron Man suits don't get caught up in ND Magneto's rage, they can user their IR vision/other scanning bands to find and eliminate Blue and the Xenomorph.

I’ll point out that all my dudes are experienced fighters, and once the situation inevitably changes, they can move on from one plan to the next, taking out all targets to the best of their abilities.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    TheBookDragon vs The MunchKing

Shelob & Godzilla

Shelob will focus on both touching all of it’s teammates (with the exception of the AT-M6), and linking the minds of the team together. When the physical connection is made then it will teleport everyone to different locations, Traveling to different places around the Buffy world. (This is powers shown on the Doctor Who spiders, so Leach’s negation powers won’t effect it) This should throw off any quick attempts of mind, or metal control. This should also mess with any attempts at a quick charge.
    Darn, almost wish I'd let that one go off so you could ring yourself out. And also because there's nothing in the Buffyverse that could give you a better chance of fighting my team. It would just become a Hunt-Down and Destroy mission at that point and your team would be weak and fragmented.

Too bad Shelob is a puddle of black goo being squeezed out of an adamantium sphere before she can do that.

Godzilla will be activating his watch, to speed up his team.
    Or he would if a plucky Teenager with Attitude hadn't blown it (and possibly Godzilla's arm) up already.

Shelob, and Indominus Rex will turn invisible (or active there camouflage) before, teleporting the team a few miles away from the city. This will give my team a chance to attack from surprise. Shelob will take stock and be ready to modify the attack if something is different than predicted.
    Invisibility probably wouldn't stop metal-detection.

The AT-M6 left behind during the teleportation will fire soul fire at the enemies with a focus at Magneto. Though hitting anyone with the soul fire will be considered a success. It will mainly be distraction, hopefully distracting the from anyone realizing everyone has teleported away, and where the attack will be coming from.
    Has the Ghost rider controlled his vehicle to make it attack people outside of his presence like that? Everytime I remember him controlling his vehicle, it was just to summon it to him.

Either way it's getting turned into a Kong-trap.

The Ambush

Shelob will teleport people around the enemy force, spreading out the different team mates so that they will be in position to all attack at once.
    By spreading out your spreading your defenses thin and leaving your team vulnerable to being overwhelmed by superior numbers. Which, coincidentally enough, was pretty much my strat.

Kong will attack, moving swiftly he will grab the Magnetos.
    I await your feats of Kong grabbing a flying thing moving at Superman speeds, much less while being slammed with Sunnydale or his AT-M6.

Smaug will fly over the town attacking the Magnetos if they try to fly away. Hitting them with fire and yellow mental energy driving them into Kong’s grip.
    Oh good, he's trying to find Magneto and Magneto's trying to find him. Hope Smaug enjoys his eternity of unlife trapped in an Adamantium prison.

The Skullcrawler will be attacking Sun Wukong.
    Wow, again just playing right into my strat. Skullcrawler becomes Mouse-crawler.

Xenomorph, & Blue will be tag teaming to the Basilisk from the side.
    That WOULD be a good strategy, except the Basilisk starts off already blown up to giant size by Rita's wand, and so the best attack blue and Xenomorph could throw at it wouldn't do enough to scratch the Basilisk's scales. meanwhile it's big enough to swallow them whole.

Godzilla will be attacking the Basilisk from the side with his atomic breath,
    And while he's focused on finding a black snake at 3AM, that leaves him vulnerable to being ganged up on by all his rivals, and a DragonZord.

First the Iron Man suits should do minimal damage to any of my fighters except Leech, who will be waiting at the last group teleport location. So they can be allowed to self-destruct to cause some damage to my fighters or will be attacked by Kong running around and grabbing them out of the air and smashing them.
    Self Destruct? What no love for the Repulsor cannons or missiles?

Xilien Mothership is a danger if it can release all the monsters that it has in it. Shelob will teleport onto the ship and slice it open, pealing it open until it can move inside.
    Unfortunately, even if Magneto hadn't crushed Shelob in her own Adamantium from the word "go", The ship could unload it's whole cargo before Shelob had finished dumping some of your people in China and some into Russia or whatever to make sure they weren't hit by Magneto's opening moves.

Flaws
    Magneto can control Shelob’s adamantium exoskeleton. That is why the opening move is to teleport away, though Magneto has good range of control and can locate metal without looking, searching the entire planet before Godzilla can activate the watch will be hard.
    Well, yes, but he's moving at Superman Superspeed, so she doesn't have enough time to do the teleporting in.

Even if Magneto can gain control of the adamantium there isn’t any reason to believe that it would stop Shelob from teleporting away causing Magneto to need to relocate Shelob.
    The fact that the Adamantium is fused to her carapace, so she can't warp out from the adamantium without leaving her entire structure behind?

I’m sure there are others, that I’m not thinking about.
    Mostly superspeed and "Don't split the party".
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Eternal Librarian TheBookDragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Darn, almost wish I'd let that one go off so you could ring yourself out. And also because there's nothing in the Buffyverse that could give you a better chance of fighting my team. It would just become a Hunt-Down and Destroy mission at that point and your team would be weak and fragmented.
    I don’t think that going to alternative part of the same world with the ability to return as ringing out. Though I will let the other league people tell me if I’ve overestimated the boundaries.

Invisibility probably wouldn't stop metal-detection.
    The fact that the Adamantium is fused to her carapace, so she can't warp out from the adamantium without leaving her entire structure behind?
    Alright, if Magneto tries to control the adamantium carapace Shelob, then she can teleport herself and the adamantium carapace together. I haven’t seen anything to make me think that Magneto would have a way to control adamantium when it teleports away until he can relocate it.

Too bad Shelob is a puddle of black goo being squeezed out of an adamantium sphere before she can do that.
    Next, Shelob has the NZT-48, allowing it to have perfect muscle control, possess a high level of intellectual and cognitive proficiency. They can process massive amounts of information. They can process an otherwise improbable number of simultaneous calculations. Then movements to touch the others near it/ under it, while calculating for the teleportation, and then teleporting should be very quick.
    Comparted to the emotional build up that Magneto needs to have and then start targeting Shelob, locating and crushing.

Or he would if a plucky Teenager with Attitude hadn't blown it (and possibly Godzilla's arm) up already.
    Right, the green ranger will be able to find a constantly teleporting group, target Godzilla's arm and attack before Godzilla activates the watch or the next teleport happens? I think that he would need more information/ tracking skills to locate a random teleportation or more.

Has the Ghost rider controlled his vehicle to make it attack people outside of his presence like that? Everytime I remember him controlling his vehicle, it was just to summon it to him.

Either way it's getting turned into a Kong-trap.
    No, in the movie I don’t recall Ghost rider weaponizing his motorcycle. Though it didn’t have any preinstalled weapons, and he treated the motorcycle as to important to give it a makeover. The point is that he has transformed weapons, and vehicles, the AT-M6 is both, and should be able to function accordingly.

As for it being used on Kong I’m not sure that the metal wrapping him would be enough to stop him. Ghost Rider crashed into the ground at high speeds without a problem, he took lots of bullets, King Kong fought giant monsters, that failed to choke him to death.

By spreading out your spreading your defenses thin and leaving your team vulnerable to being overwhelmed by superior numbers. Which, coincidentally enough, was pretty much my strat.
    Yes, but with the plan increase your speed until you can deal with each person in your own sweet time, numbers become less critical.

I await your feats of Kong grabbing a flying thing moving at Superman speeds, much less while being slammed with Sunnydale or his AT-M6.
    Which part that he grabbed creatures out of the air, or the fact that they should be moving at the same speed? Or possibly the watch should have them moving faster then the Magneto’s. Also this is the Magneto’s third target so Kong has time while Magneto is destracted.

Oh good, he's trying to find Magneto and Magneto's trying to find him. Hope Smaug enjoys his eternity of unlife trapped in an Adamantium prison.
    Smaug flew around incased in gold, and it only slowed him down a bit. I’m not sure an Adamantium layer is going to stop Smog. Plus he can counter attack if he sees a giant ball of metal heading at him, such as using yellow energy to push it away so it misses and needs more aiming, or flying away, or using the yellow energy to push himself away. He isn’t caught, and isn’t going to be an easy target he is crafty and a master flier.

Leviathans are tough against a lot of stuff in the Supernatural-verse, and might have been a big player in the Buffyverse if it wasn't in a fight with people even more powerful than it. But according to the wiki they needed special resources to transform their host body. Mostly something from the person they were trying to transform into. So Sun Wukong can go over there and smack it around for a bit before transforming it into something small and helpless like a mouse or something. The fact that shortly after the mouse would be buried under the entirety of metal in Sunnydale, is way more than the feats in Supernatural and so should keep the Leviathan dead. At least until something digs it up.
    Wow, again just playing right into my strat. Skullcrawler becomes Mouse-crawler.
    Hahahaha, special resources were physical contact with just one strand of DNA. Sun Wukong smacking him around would allow him to touch Sun Wukong, giving him the ablity to copy Sun Wukong’s appearance and memories. (Some abilities were also copyable but not all of the time so skills gained my vary) Instead of Mouse-crawler you have enhanced Sun Wukong fighter, or the normal shape of the Skullcrawler to deal with. Shapeshifting wasn’t hard for the Leviathans.

Secondly, even if you had bound the shapechange to work the Leviathan could have left the host and attacked another person and infected them. (A black liquid that could enter the body and possess it.)

That WOULD be a good strategy, except the Basilisk starts off already blown up to giant size by Rita's wand, and so the best attack blue and Xenomorph could throw at it wouldn't do enough to scratch the Basilisk's scales. meanwhile it's big enough to swallow them whole.
    I disagree that they couldn’t hurt it. How tough was it in the movie? Did we see anything try to hurt it accept the sword thrust into the mouth and into the brain, and the phoenix poke it’s eyes out?

Yes it’s huge but that is only going to hamper mobility to quickly counter to monsters climb up on it and attacking it. Even if it takes some time they will rip scales off and eat the larger monster.

And while he's focused on finding a black snake at 3AM, that leaves him vulnerable to being ganged up on by all his rivals, and a DragonZord.
    Godzilla’s tough as nails, if the time stop failed, and the old gang showed up he would be able to handle it. By using the radiation of the other Godzilla and the other monsters he would heal and out last them. He is a cooler Godzilla, then Final Wars Godzilla.

Self Destruct? What no love for the Repulsor cannons or missiles?
    Most of them weren’t that destructive, Yes they hurt some villains but most of the super humans they were fighting were recovering and fighting more. Most of the people on my team have healing, most of them have a higher durability then the House Party Protocol showed damaging. So yes, no love for the Repulsor cannons, missiles, or Self Destruct.

Unfortunately, even if Magneto hadn't crushed Shelob in her own Adamantium from the word "go", The ship could unload it's whole cargo before Shelob had finished dumping some of your people in China and some into Russia or whatever to make sure they weren't hit by Magneto's opening moves.
    At the word go, or after channeling his Nihilistic Destroyer Magneto to come out, and focusing his anger, and rage. He’ll be distracted on the flash backs for a while.

Shelob wouldn’t have to go halve way around the world to avoid Magneto’s opening attack, out of Sunnydale yes. Also the group is staying together until they get the watch’s speed, so it isn’t like they are being dropped off and left at random spots on the world. The group will be back before Vader can say “Calculate every possible destination along their last known trajectory.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookDragon View Post
    Next, Shelob has the NZT-48, allowing it to have perfect muscle control, possess a high level of intellectual and cognitive proficiency. They can process massive amounts of information. They can process an otherwise improbable number of simultaneous calculations. Then movements to touch the others near it/ under it, while calculating for the teleportation, and then teleporting should be very quick.
    Comparted to the emotional build up that Magneto needs to have and then start targeting Shelob, locating and crushing.
    Magneto was pretty fast with the grab and crush when he wanted to be in the movies. But more importantly he has Super Speed.

Your chemicals let you do some fast Math, not outrun Superman.

Right, the green ranger will be able to find a constantly teleporting group, target Godzilla's arm and attack before Godzilla activates the watch or the next teleport happens?
    I mean he's teleported to moving things before. and bug guts are not known for being a material component for teleporting.

Also, Godzilla tech feats?

As for it being used on Kong I’m not sure that the metal wrapping him would be enough to stop him. Ghost Rider crashed into the ground at high speeds without a problem, he took lots of bullets, King Kong fought giant monsters, that failed to choke him to death.
    Well yes, but Magneto was capable of lifting every metal thing on earth at the same time. That's a BIT more strength than the T-rexs that fight King Kong.

Yes, but with the plan increase your speed until you can deal with each person in your own sweet time, numbers become less critical.
    Which is why I targeted the watch first.

Which part that he grabbed creatures out of the air, or the fact that they should be moving at the same speed? Or possibly the watch should have them moving faster then the Magneto’s. Also this is the Magneto’s third target so Kong has time while Magneto is destracted.
    Flying as high as Magneto does while moving at speed. both are factors that should make Magneto far to evasive.

I'll be nice and not even mention Magnetic force fields.

Smaug flew around incased in gold, and it only slowed him down a bit.
    Adamantium is quite a bit denser than gold, seeing as that's how it has it's signature indestructibility.

Sun Wukong smacking him around would allow him to touch Sun Wukong,
    He DOES have a big immeasurably heavy pole for the smacking around.

Secondly, even if you had bound the shapechange to work the Leviathan could have left the host and attacked another person and infected them. (A black liquid that could enter the body and possess it.)
    But then the Skullcrawler that is your character dies, and we win anyway.

I disagree that they couldn’t hurt it. How tough was it in the movie? Did we see anything try to hurt it accept the sword thrust into the mouth and into the brain, and the phoenix poke it’s eyes out?
    Rita's supersizing it makes it super dense/tough. It's the whole reason the Power Rangers need to break out the Zords.

Yes it’s huge but that is only going to hamper mobility to quickly counter to monsters climb up on it and attacking it. Even if it takes some time they will rip scales off and eat the larger monster.
    HOW? They have neither the strength to rip, nor the mouths big enough to eat.

Godzilla’s tough as nails, if the time stop failed, and the old gang showed up he would be able to handle it. By using the radiation of the other Godzilla and the other monsters he would heal and out last them. He is a cooler Godzilla, then Final Wars Godzilla.
    Best Final Wars did was 3 on 1. Now THIS Godzilla has to face the whole crew. And it you thought blue could tear up a Kaiju, wait till I show you what another Kaiju can do.

Also the group is staying together until they get the watch’s speed, so it isn’t like they are being dropped off and left at random spots on the world.
    Well, that's what the STRAT said. (Emphasis mine)

Quote Originally Posted by Bookdragon's Strat View Post
    When the physical connection is made then it will teleport everyone to different locations,
    The group will be back before Vader can say “Calculate every possible destination along their last known trajectory.”
    Well if THAT’s the case than you come back just in time for the Sunnydale Welcome Party.

And by that I mean Sunnydale welcomes you by squishing you under it.

I don't see why Shelob teleporting would be considered a Ring out as they don't go to a different dimension and they leave a character on the battlefield.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 08-03-2021 at 12:30 PM.

The Eternal Librarian TheBookDragon's Avatar

Magneto was pretty fast with the grab and crush when he wanted to be in the movies. But more importantly he has Super Speed.

Your chemicals let you do some fast Math, not outrun Superman.
    Calculate and using the optimum amount of force, without using any extra or extraneous movements. That means that Shelob is out thinking Superman, and can maximize the effects of it’s movements. Magneto is having to focus on his emotions, and then focus on finding Shelob.

I mean he's teleported to moving things before. and bug guts are not known for being a material component for teleporting.
    I’m not sure what this means, “and bug guts are not known for being a material component for teleporting.”
    But he has followed people and attacked teleporting targets before?

Also, Godzilla tech feats?
    It’s a basic tap the side of the watch, it isn’t like he has to understand how it works. And don’t we normally assume that Items that people by have a basic understanding on how they work. Do you want to see how the watch works or that Godzilla can touch his forarm?

Well yes, but Magneto was capable of lifting every metal thing on earth at the same time. That's a BIT more strength than the T-rexs that fight King Kong.
    Did we really see him lift everything metal on earth, or was he starting to focus on trying when he was talked out of it? He didn’t use all the metal on earth to bury Apocalypse, he just starting flinging some nearby metal at him.

Which is why I targeted the watch first.
    A watch that is teleporting around until it was activated.

Flying as high as Magneto does while moving at speed. both are factors that should make Magneto far to evasive.

I'll be nice and not even mention Magnetic force fields.
    Smaug will be attacking them with yellow energy blast, and dragon fire to force Magneto into Monkey grabbing range. (that was in my strat.)

Adamantium is quite a bit denser than gold, seeing as that's how it has it's signature indestructibility.
    Do we ever see that anywhere in the movies? Yes adamantium bones were heavier then normal bones. But I don’t recall it being compared to another metal.

He DOES have a big immeasurably heavy pole for the smacking around.
    Just make sure that Sun Wukong hasn’t left any trace DNA on his power pole, like sheading hairs.

But then the Skullcrawler that is your character dies, and we win anyway.
    And possess Sun Wukong, and makes him help my team…

Rita's supersizing it makes it super dense/tough. It's the whole reason the Power Rangers need to break out the Zords.
    Bigger scales easier to pry one up and get to the soft skin underneath. And the Xenomorph was going to focus on getting to the eyes and popping them. So that is still a vulnerable area to crawl into the brain.

Well, that's what the STRAT said. (Emphasis mine)
    Your right and that was a Typo.

Well if THAT’s the case than you come back just in time for the Sunnydale Welcome Party.

And by that I mean Sunnydale welcomes you by squishing you under it.
    The point is well be back at hyperspeed and the attacks will drop your team before your party gets started.

I don't see why Shelob teleporting would be considered a Ring out as he they don't go to a different dimension and they leave a character on the battlefield.
    Yeah!!!

Calculate and using the optimum amount of force, without using any extra or extraneous movements.
    I've SEEN Shelob fight. "No wasted motion" isn't beating blur speed.

I’m not sure what this means, “and bug guts are not known for being a material component for teleporting.”
    Shelob can't teleport your team because she's a bunch of inanimate bug-guts oozing out of an adamantium carapace.

It’s a basic tap the side of the watch, it isn’t like he has to understand how it works. And don’t we normally assume that Items that people by have a basic understanding on how they work.
    Not if they are literally too dumb to understand how it works.

Did we really see him lift everything metal on earth, or was he starting to focus on trying when he was talked out of it? He didn’t use all the metal on earth to bury Apocalypse, he just starting flinging some nearby metal at him.
    He was grabbing submarines out of the oceans and the military guys were like "he's grabbing all the metal, any thing built since the Bronze Age will be GONE!>!!"

Smaug will be attacking them with yellow energy blast, and dragon fire to force Magneto into Monkey grabbing range. (that was in my strat.)
    His dragonfire being MUCH shorter range than even Pre-Apocalypse Magneto's metal-moving range.

Just make sure that Sun Wukong hasn’t left any trace DNA on his power pole, like sheading hairs.
    If he did, they could just turn into copy Sun Wukongs and beat the Leviathan even harder.

The point is well be back at hyperspeed and the attacks will drop your team before your party gets started.
    Well you would if it wasn't for the whole No teleporter, no superspeed watch thing.

I don't see why Shelob teleporting would be considered a Ring out as they don't go to a different dimension and they leave a character on the battlefield.
    Alright, I was pushing that line a bit hard. but still. Even if it worked, splitting up the team like that would only make his team MORE vulnerable to getting picked off. And they had to all be touching for Godzilla to use the watch on them. So spreading them out and then UNspreading them for Godzilla to watch would slow them down significantly.